Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143398 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
our GBPJPY TRADE IS ACTIVATED COS PRICE RESPECTED THAT LEVEL...1 hour
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
RE-ACTION: what price does after respecting a particular s&r is for it to follow the sentiments of what every other persons sees in their chart...remember you are not the only one trading we have millions of people trading...for those who have watched albrooks video he said in one of his video that :i will rather use a lower time frame like 5mins,15mins,30mins and 1hour to make profits repeatedly than wait for a daily candle according to him.that tells you that millions of people are trading the same time frame you are trading which makes the set-ups in those lower time frame also very potential even if the higher time frame has an effect on the lower time frame.now,when price hits s&r,you are watching,i am watching and everyone trading is watching what price will do at that moment,once price respects that level everybody buys/sells according to the pattern seen which then drives the price in that particular direction leading to your win or loss.what price does as a RE-ACTION AFTER THE ACTION ON A PARTICULAR S&R IS TO RESPECT THE SENTIMENT AND DECISIONS OF THE LARGEST TRADER WHO HAS BOUGHT OR SOLD...NOW SEE THE PREVIOUS CHART WITH EDIT ON IT ON HOW I GO ABOUT THIS..

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
RE-ACTION: what price does after respecting a particular s&r is for it to follow the sentiments of what every other persons sees in their chart...remember you are not the only one trading we have millions of people trading...for those who have watched albrooks video he said in one of his video that :i will rather use a lower time frame like 5mins,15mins,30mins and 1hour to make profits repeatedly than wait for a daily candle according to him.that tells you that millions of people are trading the same time frame you are trading which makes the set-ups in those lower time frame also very potential even if the higher time frame has an effect on the lower time frame.now,when price hits s&r,you are watching,i am watching and everyone trading is watching what price will do at that moment,once price respects that level everybody buys/sells according to the pattern seen which then drives the price in that particular direction leading to your win or loss.what price does as a RE-ACTION AFTER THE ACTION ON A PARTICULAR S&R IS TO RESPECT THE SENTIMENT AND DECISIONS OF THE LARGEST TRADER WHO HAS BOUGHT OR SOLD...NOW SEE THE PREVIOUS CHART WITH EDIT ON IT ON HOW I GO ABOUT THIS..

Good you have hit the point on the head.Well done bros!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Homguy:
I made my very 1st virtual greens today trading bullish and bearish engulfing. I just posted this to be sure I am not living in a fools rather newbie paradise. thanks.
PLS WHICH DEVICE ARE U USING?...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2015
now see where i put these red dots or stuffs...these are where basically i will put my s&r and remember at times price doesn't have to touch the s&r(very rare)...see chart below

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2015
now look carefully where i put my lines and the reason i put them...there is one last special theorem of mine i will be sharing also which is the THEOREM OF WICKS.CHART LOADING...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
REMEMBER THE MORE SPACE BETWEEN A FIRST S&R AND THE SECOND TIME PRICE COMES TO THAT LEVEL THE STRONGER THE S$R AND RETESTED OVER TIME...QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME NOW WON'T BE COMING BACK TO THIS OOO! ITS VERY STRESSFUL TYPING AND TRYING TO EXPLAIN...TEACHERS NEEDS TO BE PAID MORE OOO! LOL

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Kaysalas:

@ fxstory, pls I need your candlestick videos,:kindly respond to my msg, let's talk. pls. I sent u a pm
i got it sent to me from the guy.so visit the site and contact him.still can't believe the courses are jam packed.it will take me time to watch them all.the purchase is worth it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2015
SEE HOW IT WORKS...WICKS OF A CANDLE SHOWS A WEAKNESS IN PRICE MOVEMENT AND COULD SERVE AS A S&R ZONE,REGION OR LEVEL...IT SHOWS A REJECTION OF A PARTICULAR LEVEL ALSO.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Kaysalas:
@fxstory,:pls I need your candlestick videos, kindly send me a mail on my naira land handle at Yahoo with your fone number, so I can meet up pls
i got it from the guy on the link.he sent it to me after purchase.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2015
fxstory:
i got it from the guy on the link.he sent it to me after purchase.
IS IT ALBROOKS VIDEO YOU GUYS ARE BUYING ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
ayoola190:

I traded bullish engulfing pattern and should be a call trade.
you will have to download their java chart platform which you can use for analysis.you can as well download meta trader 4 platform from most brokers and use the demo version to do your analysis
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
WE LOST OUR GJ TRADE RE-ENTERING IF LAWS OBEYED AGAIN...THIS TIME 30MINS RISE...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
2sExy1:
thanks. I am still reading and l reading candle stick patterns. Please I listed what I understood on engulfing in some pages away. Could you see if I made mistakes and kindly correct them? Thanks.
yep, correct.note that it is not all engulfing candle that is valid.you just have to make sure it has the quality of the odds being on your side.it has to be in a confluence of valid spot.support and resistance is a sweet honey spot for valid engulfing candles.its all about patience and desciplined.after watching steve nison trade like a samurai, it really brought out some hidden candlestick formation and confirmation patterms.its all about patiently waiting for it to form.that way you get to filter out some fakeout trades
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Homguy:
can one start trading with only two candle stick patterns?
very sure.as long as you can master them perfectly well.some traders even trade with just one candlestick formation
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
2sExy1:
thanks mentioning zones... I have taken note of that before now and I feel all reversal patterns should be checked in those areas before making decisions... That is. Cross checking with previous formation
yes.you just have to check out previous price actions and see whether the zone was broken which may either be support turn resistance or resistance turn support also know as change of polarity
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
AUDUSD 5MINS TIME FRAME...LETS SEE

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
we won our AU trade...another one

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
nice 1 bt always remember d retail traders dnt move d market rather d banks nd oda big boys do nd dey do so often on d higher timeframe
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
willscolf:
nice 1 bt always remember d retail traders dnt move d market rather d banks nd oda big boys do nd dey do so often on d higher timeframe
bro even the big boys trade on lower time frames...albrooks trade on lower time frame too,chris capre trade on lower time frame and so many more even gold sachs and all...there are some other big traders who also trade higher time frame too.
THanks boss anyway.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
another win on AUDUSD...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:

IS IT ALBROOKS VIDEO YOU GUYS ARE BUYING ?
yes.i got all the video courses listed there.not only albrooks.steve nison, hector, chris capri, chris lori and lots more.those videos are large in size i must say.it will take me some months to watch them all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
fxstory:
yes.i got all the video courses listed there.not only albrooks.steve nison, hector, chris capri, chris lori and lots more.those videos are large in size i must say.it will take me some months to watch them all.
chris capre won't be useful...the rest will,keep it on ...long watch.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
I NEED HELP ON SOMETHING,IS ANYBODY INTO IMPORTATION VERY BIG HERE ? LET ME KNOW THEN WE TAKE OUR DISCUSSION ELSE WHERE...THANK YOU.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
that is just it.lots of people are scalpers and also lots of traders are long time traders.the same point you are watching, other traders are also watching which forces the price to move according to what the market is doing.this is where supply and demand comes into play.some one is ready to strike the way you too is ready to strike at that sweet zone.this is why you often see price moves with spikes because lots of traders want to tap into the movement.also, it all depends on the traders in question.if you are the type that love watching charts, then you can trader lower time frame but if you have other things doing, lower time frame like 5minutes, 10 minutes would not be for you due to distractions.so which ever the case maybe, if you can be sure of consistency in your trade, then you can trade anytime frame as long as at the end of the day, you made profit.albrooks price action course is more of advance.the ebook did not break it down like he did on his video.one just have to watch it over and over to get what he is teaching.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:

chris capre won't be useful...the rest will,keep it on ...long watch.
at least it will be added to the library for reference.i must confess, only albrooks course is something else.really going to take lots of time to watch
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
@Shalom123. Thanks so much for your explanation. I owe you. I wish you more blessings
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
femiola3:

PLS WHICH DEVICE ARE U USING?...
techno phantom pad P9
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
my own personal definition of s&r is simply a region or zone where price is not able to penetrate at the moment (binary inclined definition)...cos thats what i want to see at that moment for me to win just one more trade...one secret of s&r is that after price tries to penetrate a particular S&R there is always a ACTION AND REACTION...the action will be for the price to bounce off back immediately if that S&R is very sensitive and if that s&r is not very sensitive price will break through a little and then bounce back off that level,the reason is that: imagine you place a hot pizza on a frying pan or heater for re-warm after a while it will become very hot then lets imagine that we will be using our hands to remove the pizza,when we try removing it at once with our hands...me and you know what will happen,there is likely a possibility for us to drop it back again inside the pan or sumtin,we will have to try over time in other for us to remove the pizza or sumtin...thats the way s&r works.there seem to be cases where price comes at an s&r and moves pass it like a wind,that is the reason you have to wait till the end of a particular candle to see what the candle does and if the candle closes below and thereafter the next candle still breaks through the s&r,there is only one reason for that which is being that the more volume of people buying/selling that pair at that moment are higher and it moves the pair in that particular direction.
Oga shalom, thanks a whole lot for this.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
IS there anyione in the house that wants to trade this weekend on random index?

Then lets hedge.

stay tuned on how to hedge profitably.
as a matter of fact, technical stuffs are not necessary, but it really will help alot.

let me prep myself!!

SUNWALK

6 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunwalk:

Then lets hedge.

as a matter of fact, technical stuffs are not necessary, but it really will help alot.

let me prep myself!!

SUNWALK
10likes, i kinda fancy rd trading a little dan fx.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunwalk:

Then lets hedge.

let me prep myself!!

SUNWALK
10likes, i kinda fancy rd trading a little dan fx. Cos its always moving periodically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.