Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? (2716 Views)

The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened / On The Crude Oil Find In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2014
have you ever imagined if it was the northern states in nigeria that was blessed with petroleum. Had it been it was kano, kaduna, borno states are the major supplier of nigeria's petroleum products, what do you think would have happened by now with the current deteriorated state of nigeria's unity?
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2014
the only thing that unites us as 1nigeria is the crude oil. If north was to be the hub of Nigeria's crude oil production, i don't think we would be 1 nigeria by now. The attempt to secede by ojukwu was halted cos they(northerners) knew they would be at loss.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Nothing will happen. The south just wouldn't allow the north to secede.

We can only break up if there's no oil or if it becomes less profitable.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by nkenu(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Nigeria would have been long divided . grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
them go park bus , lockup tey tey .
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by asadike(f): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
they 4 don secede tey tey,infact,they wil tel u dat it is a crime against allah to share their allah's gift wit infidels.

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by bigiyaro(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Abajosax007: have you ever imagined if it was the northern states in nigeria that was blessed with petroleum. Had it been it was kano, kaduna, borno states are the major supplier of nigeria's petroleum products, what do you think would have happened by now with the current deteriorated state of nigeria's unity?
if the north have oil, there would be no Nigeria and the North itself will be like Somalia or present day Libya.
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Articul8(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
asadike: they 4 don secede tey tey,infact,they wil tel u dat it is a crime against allah to share their allah's gift wit infidels.
not all northerners are muslim.(Though majority) Anyways,thank God dey dnt av it. So let's stp assuming.
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
dammit,if da oil were in da north? they gonna ensure other nigerians serves them like slaves if they wanna remain in da same con3. they are gonna ensure da full enthronement n implementation of true n fiscal federalism n resource control..no southerner will ever be a top shot in any govt petroleum agency like da min or petroleum n nnpc,ptdf,ptf...even finance ministry n cbn govnr. beneficiaries of ptdf scholarship is going to be extremely lopsided in their favor same way as da proscribed ptf. both president n vice gonna be janjaweeeds...and when others protest when they wanna janjaweeed up everyone,they kick'em out n form their arewa islamic republic

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2014
What Would have happened IF the Oil is MAJORLY in the SE?

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Donmarrius: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: What Would have happened IF the Oil is MAJORLY in the SE?
Satan would have destroyed you,how about that?.

Your attempt to derail this thread,will hit the brick.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Donmarrius: Satan would have destroyed you,how about that?.

You should expect such questions when you open a thread like this. We all know the aim of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Donmarrius: Satan would have destroyed you,how about that?.

Just like Satan used Ojukwu and his cowards of Biafran movement to destroy you people and make him flee like a teenage weakling.
The same way Satan punished the "dead bast@rd" to ensure that he was made a mockery in politics and could not secure "ordinary" Senate seat.
Thank God the Wealth is in MY BACKYARD... And my people made sure that the planned "secession" by that bearded he-goat that will see us share exclusive nationhood with the Igbos is fought against and to a standstill.
The OIL is in SS not SE... We are not into any Joint Venture with SE. Attachee by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Kanwulia: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Nothing!
Unlike Southerners, wealth does not change a NORTHERNER!
See Dangote?

They don't have oil, but they still control the wealth of the oil-producing states!
YOU HEAR DEM DEY MAKE NOISE? undecided

Go figure! kiss

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Nothing!
Unlike Southerners, wealth does not change a NORTHERNER!
See Dangote?

They don't have oil, but they still control the wealth of the oil-producing states!

Go figure! kiss
Always specify South Easterners Please because they created THIS thread and have been a champion of division. But funny enough, they always want to attach the SS to join them-even when the SSners keep telling them to their faces that It is all man for himself and Nigeria for Us all. They don't even have the oil that is the funny aspect except few litres of petroleum product that has no significant commercial value in black-market

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by egift(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Tribal baiting and bigotry. Keep your ridiculous imaginations to yourself and face reality.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by smithsammy(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Just like Satan used Ojukwu and his cowards of Biafran movement to destroy you people and make him flee like a teenage weakling.
The same way Satan punished the "dead bast@rd" to ensure that he was made a mockery in politics and could not secure "ordinary" Senate seat.
Thank God the Wealth is in MY BACKYARD... And my people made sure that the planned "secession" by that bearded he-goat that will see us share exclusive nationhood with the Igbos is fought against and to a standstill.
The OIL is in SS not SE... We are not into any Joint Venture with SE. Attachee by force
man, you can yab oooo. Nigerian tribes seeking for means of superiority since 19BC
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2014
The country would have divided years ago. In Fact their whole saying "God put the oil there, not you." wouldn't even in their vocabulary. If the north had an ounce of oil, hmm, self "allocation from crude oil" no go exist eeh. Abi na lie? Afterall, how much did any southern states get from their pyramid groundnut during it's jumpoff years.
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Just like Satan used Ojukwu and his cowards of Biafran movement to destroy you people and make him flee like a teenage weakling.

This nigg@ is trying to damn hard to be SS.

Anyone notice what I am noticing? I can't be the only person that noticed this behavior from him. Not once does this man not shout "I'm Ijaw and I'm SS". Infact, majority of his post has at least one reference to "I'm Ijaw or I'm SS". Ironically, a thread about "North" got this dude crying even though, it does not pertain to his "self claimed ethnicity and region on NL". Thus why would he cry for? LOL. Trying too damn hard to be SS!!!

Oh well on NL, anybody can be anything.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Kanwulia: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Always specify South Easterners Please because they created THIS thread and have been a champion of division. But funny enough, they always want to attach the SS to join them-even when the SSners keep telling them to their faces that It is all man for himself and Nigeria for Us all. They don't even have the oil that is the funny aspect except few litres of petroleum product that has no significant commercial value in black-market

I agree!

If the oil were concentrated mainly in the EAST, every trader dia would be a drug baron. grin
GREEEEEED nor go swell dem belle, even if E BURST WITH NKWOBI! cheesy
OJUKWU would have reigned TERROR.
SSners can NEVER BE FOOLISH enough to align with the SE.
It is all man for himself.

I think they finally got the message with 2million+ senseless deaths!
Oh no! Forget SE.
They are tooooooo DIVISIVE.
Anywhere you find them. . . . . Na competition and WAHALA!!!! undecided
Dem go form gang begin dey plot coup, look for innocent people to harass and victimize.
I have never seen a group of ethnic pariahs like those in my life.
My mama na IGBO, so I know dem well well! Wetin my papa find go dia. . . . He don go judge to im satan tey tey!
All the peeps wey marry IGBO MEN OR WOMEN from EDO state don divorce tey tey because of AKPILI OGONOGO(deeeep loooooong throat) grin

Me sef nor learn my lesson, carry my load go siddon for igbo man im house too! shocked
Anyway, I don show all of dem serious KPE-KPE! Make dem KRASE nia me ke! Na dem go die first!!! Shegey!!!! kiss

Money nor get family for dia.
With OYEL for SE, dem for don set NIGERIA ablaze, send every other ethnic group into slavery!

See wetin dem dey do for NL and all other website/gossipboard? undecided
ALL THE MAJOR TROUBLE-MAKERS ARE IGBOS!!!! Fact!!!! kiss
Tufiakwa!!!!

Gimme Hausa man/woman with oil any day!!! kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Always specify South Easterners Please because they created THIS thread and have been a champion of division. But funny enough, they always want to attach the SS to join them-even when the SSners keep telling them to their faces that It is all man for himself and Nigeria for Us all. They don't even have the oil that is the funny aspect except few litres of petroleum product that has no significant commercial value in black-market

Stupidity and tears can block an ediots mind. The OP is Okun.

Maybe you should have clicked his past post before crying in tears just because he mentioned North.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2014
smithsammy: man, you can yab oooo. Nigerian tribes seeking for means of superiority since 19BC
The Ijaw tribe that i am a part of is not a supremacist tribe. Our Agenda is succinct and very clear. We believe we deserve better treatment in contrast to what we presently get, however, we don't believe that "Others" should suffer while we enjoy. We seek equity and not supremacy.
Unlike the OP and his tribe that believes that THEY ARE SUPERIOR(according to their indices) and the North and Yorubas are parasite of THE OIL that is not even in South Eastern land but in Niger Delta. They are Superior and MOST BLESSED yet they can't do without "ATTACHING SS/Niger Delta" to their secessionist plans(even when these SS people poke into their eyes telling them that You are on your own). I agree with them that they are THE MOST SUCCESSFUL and MOST BLESSED, and will SURVIVE perfectly ON THEIR OWN without the attachment of SS or "Parasitic" North.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by GetUmad: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Abajosax007: What Do You Think Would Have Happened
If The North Had The Crude Oij?
you ever imagined if it was the northern states in nigeria that was blessed with petroleum. Had it been it was kano, kaduna, borno states are the major supplier of nigeria's petroleum products, what do you think would have happened by now
the current deteriorated state of nigeria's unity?
They would have used the j in the "oij" to destroy the "J"ealous people probably through " j"ihad

The day you all stop creating threads primarily meant at disparaging other tribes is the day we would move forward as a country.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2014
OneNaira6:

This nigg@ is trying to damn hard to be SS.

Anyone notice what I am noticing? Not once does this man not shout "I'm Ijaw and I'm SS". Infact, majority of his post has at least one reference to "I'm Ijaw or I'm SS". Ironically, a thread about "North" got this dude crying even though, it does not pertain to his "self claimed ethnicity and region on NL". Trying too damn hard!!! Oh well on NL, anybody can be anything.

Mr. Igboman, whether you agree my Ijawblood or not is inconsequential as I owe you NO EXPLANATION except I decide to. bla bla bla...
As long as the resources is NOT in Igboman soil, you are ALSO a parasite by any standard. Whether you mention the North or the West does not stop the fact that YOU ARE PARASITIC and always attach by force.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: The Ijaw tribe that i am a part of is not a supremacist tribe. Our Agenda is succinct and very clear. We believe we deserve better treatment in contrast to what we presently get, however, we don't believe that "Others" should suffer while we enjoy. We seek equity and not supremacy.
Unlike the OP and his tribe that believes that THEY ARE SUPERIOR(according to their indices) and the North and Yorubas are parasite of THE OIL that is not even in South Eastern land but in Niger Delta. They are Superior and MOST BLESSED yet they can't do without "ATTACHING SS/Niger Delta" to their secessionist plans(even when these SS people poke into their eyes telling them that You are on your own). I agree with them that they are THE MOST SUCCESSFUL and MOST BLESSED, and will SURVIVE perfectly ON THEIR OWN without the attachment of SS or "Parasitic" North.

Una see what I mean.

Seriously, I can't be the only person noticing this behavior. I really cannot be the only person seeing this extra effort on this dude part.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

I agree!

If the oil were concentrated mainly in the EAST, every trader dia would be a drug baron. grin
GREEEEEED nor go swell dem belle, even if E BURST WITH NKWOBI! cheesy
OJUKWU would have reigned TERROR.
SSners can NEVER BE FOOLISH enough to align with the SE.
It is all man for himself.

I think they finally got the message with 2million+ senseless deaths!
Oh no! Forget SE.
They are tooooooo DIVISIVE.
Anywhere you find them. . . . . Na competition and WAHALA!!!! undecided
Dem go form gang begin dey plot coup, look for innocent people to harass and victimize.
I have never seen a group of ethnic pariahs like those in my life.
My mama na IGBO, so I know dem well well! Wetin my papa find go dia. . . . He don go judge to im satan tey tey!

Me sef nor learn my lesson, carry my load go siddon for igbo man im house too! shocked
Anyway, I don show all of dem serious KPE-KPE! Make dem KRASE nia me ke! Shegey!!!! kiss

Money nor get family for dia.
With OYEL for SE, for don set NIGERIA ablaze, send every other ethnic group into slavery!

See wetin dem dey do for NL and all other website/gossipboard? undecided

Tufiakwa!!!!

Gimme Hausa man/woman with oil any day!!! kiss
I dislike divisive and covetous people. I am stating this without mincing word that SE do not mean well for the SS people and SPECIFICALLY the Ijaw nation(I owe no one any apology). The events of 1967 clearly demonstrated that. Since then, the SS people have been VERY careful and fast in thinking. They have created rivalry for themselves with the North and Yorubas, any attempt to rope in the South South into their divisive plan shall be resisted by any means possible. I understand that some people in the core north may not understand the demography of the South and may confuse the opinion of ethnic bigots to that of the Niger Deltans. This medium is an opportunity to make the clarification instead of keeping quiet and watch some nincompoop create enemies for us on our behalf.

The Bold is so true

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Mr. Igboman, whether you agree my Ijawblood or not is inconsequential as I owe you NO EXPLANATION except I decide to. bla bla bla...
As long as the resources is NOT in Igboman soil, you are ALSO a parasite by any standard. Whether you mention the North or the West does not stop the fact that YOU ARE PARASITIC and always attach by force.

Oil is found in Igboland so nigg@, you're attache @ss can cry me a river. For someone that claims he is Ijaw, why the constant reminder that you are Ijaw and SS. Infact, each of your post has some form of reference that "You are Ijaw or you are SS". Infact, the next post you make on any other thread would have some form of reference to remind everyone that you are SS. I'll bet money on that sh1t. It sounds like you are reminding yourself that or you are trying to inform everyone of it because you are not one. How many people on NL, constantly mention their ethnicity in each of their post. Like who the f2k does that sh1t? secondly, you immediately wail and cry whenever the North or SW is profoundly insulted but yet you never do so for the so called "SS" you constantly inform us you are part of. Infact, the only time you ever defend SS is when the ethnicity you remind us you are from are talked about. Lastly, to you, everybody that insulted the regions that makes you cry like a damn biatch is Igbo. Case in point: This thread here. In your stupidity and tears, you immediately assumed the OP is Igbo.

Now, the question I care to ask is why is a thread about North being oil-less making a so called "Ijaw, SS" cry like a little baby without his pacifier. Why?

Anyway, this is NL afterall. I've met American, Latin Americans, Canadians, and UK that knows more about Nigeria than anything else. Never seen that sh1t before except ironically, on NL. I know an "American" on here that so invested in Nigerian politics and promoting APC. I know people wey claim to be from specific states not know anything about that state or communities residing there. This is an anonymous forum after all, you can be whatever the f2ck you want.

Oh well, you've fooled the rest of them on here that aren't SS that you are "Ijaw, SS" but each day and each of your behavior clearly says otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Kanwulia: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: I dislike divisive and covetous people. I am stating this without mincing word that SE do not mean well for the SS people and SPECIFICALLY the Ijaw nation(I owe no one any apology). The events of 1967 clearly demonstrated that. Since then, the SS people have been VERY careful and fast in thinking. They have created rivalry for themselves with the North and Yorubas, any attempt to rope in the South South into their divisive plan shall be resisted by any means possible. I understand that some people in the core north may not understand the demography of the South and may confuse the opinion of ethnic bigots to that of the Niger Deltans. This medium is an opportunity to make the clarification instead of keeping quiet and watch some nincompoop create enemies for us on our behalf.

Erm,

Make we nor too deviate from the subject-matter of this thread o.
I don't believe in ethnic-baiting or bashing. But, I will always say what I believe in my heart and soul to be true!
Like you. . . . Without apologies! cool
Forget the SE abeg. We already agree on what they stand for. DIVIDE AND CONQUER MENTALITY! Fact! kiss

All I am stating is that THE NORTH STILL CONTROLS THE OIL BLOCKS IN NIGERIA. . . It has not changed them.
The military Northerner is very different than the civilian Northerner.
Even IBB with all his ex-military connections remains irrelevant in this modern day Nigeria.

Money does not change a Northerner.

ATIKU has touched money.
He remains more polished than the likes of OBJ. grin

The south has been in power for almost 15 years! Na wetin dem don take the OYEL money do? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2014
OneNaira6: you immediately wail and cry whenever the North or SW is profoundly insulted but yet you never do so for the so called "SS" you constantly inform us you are part of.
Because SS is NOT a tribe nor ethnic Group but a political arrangement. I believe every tribe should talk for themselves. Why should I be speaking for Urhobo, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Ibibio or Bini when I am not one and It is not my business to speak for another man? I don't pocknose

OneNaira6: Infact, the only time you ever defend SS is when the ethnicity you remind us you are from are talked about
Oh Yes, It is not just a duty to defend the Ideals of IJAW NATION at all times but the Pride and Responsibility of EVERY IJAW SON just like our Fathers only concerned themselves with our terrotory. That is a duty and responsibility. I will continue to state that...
The IGBOS are On Their Own and Ijaw is Standing on its own

BTW: You have got my attention, I will only respond when I so desire... I am not here to "Impress You"nor your likes.
Go and Die

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by jmoore(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Nigeria is rich in natural resources from Sokoto to Crossriver .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by OneNaira6: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Because SS is NOT a tribe nor ethnic Group but a political arrangement. I believe every tribe should talk for themselves. Why should I be speaking for Urhobo, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Ibibio or Bini when I am not one and It is not my business to speak for another man? I don't pocknose

Oh Yes, It is not just a duty to defend the Ideals of IJAW NATION at all times but the Pride and Responsibility of EVERY IJAW SON just like our Fathers only concerned themselves with our terrotory. That is a duty and responsibility. I will continue to state that...
The IGBOS are On Their Own and Ijaw is Standing on its own

BTW: You have got my attention, I will only respond when I so desire... I am not here to "Impress You"nor your likes.
Go and Die

Ironically this is coming from a man that's constantly TALKING FOR SS as a whole. So now you recall, each speak for their own. Have you even read your posts at all? Also, weren't you the nigg@ that didn't know what "delta igbo" was?

Like I said earlier, you are trying too damn hard!!!

I don't have time dealing with an attache. Just wanted to point out your extra hardness.

Anyway, you can go back to crying cause north was insulted and continue your "I'm Ijaw. I'm SS in every single post you write on NL".

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
All I am stating is that THE NORTH STILL CONTROLS THE OIL BLOCKS IN NIGERIA. . . It has not changed them.
The military Northerner is very different than the civilian Northerner.
Even IBB with all his ex-military connections remains irrelevant in this modern day Nigeria.

Money does not change a Northerner.

ATIKU has touched money.
He remains more polished than the likes of OBJ. grin

The south has been in power for almost 15 years! Na wetin dem don take the OYEL money do? undecided
You are making sense. I don't believe in ethnic bashing but I respond to unscrupulous comments.
Jonathan is what I am most concerned with. This is a man that despite his Past Failures in Bayelsa House found himself in Aso Rock by the workings of God amid joy in the creeks. But till today the condition of living has not changed for the better but for worse for the Southern People(Specifically SS). Ogoni land is in diplorable state despite UNEP Report and Recommendation. Bayelsa State is in pitiable state. The east-West Road has been taking "Forever" to complete. Unemployment is rife. Sovereign National Conference has not been convoked(Not for the purpose of secession but to define our nationhood), True Federalism and resource control are not even talked about. All he does was to reward some of their political thugs in the Name of Amnesty, which in itself is a sham. He awards contract to his foot-soldiers and political benefactors with no direct or indirect effect on the common people. He rewards his corrupt aides and subsidy thieves. The NDDC that was formed to serve as an Interventionist is now another avenue to "Chop" OYEL money. Ministry of Niger Delta is a laughing stock. Today, An average Southerner cannot talk of "One thing" he has benefited from the government. If we extend to Obasanjo, he did no better than Jonathan. The So-called oil block contracts are renewable in 2016, What legislation is in place to see that equity is done by favoring oil communities than political crooks? (I am talking of ratio 60:40 in favor of producing communities-Ofcourse they can sell/lease to "Outsiders"] PIB is begging to be passed in the Natonal Assembly. So many scams going on up there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) / Vote For Ambode Or Perish Inside The Lagoon, Oba Akiolu Tells Igbos / Femi Gbajabiamila Suspended In Georgia For Collecting $25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.