Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? (2726 Views)

The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari, SEE What Could Have Happened / On The Crude Oil Find In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by gatiano(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
they the military hardware will have been situated in the south. presidency will have been in the south alone. who do you think is causing all nigeria's troubles? fulanis? think well. we never had independent, it was a fraud!
Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by cheruv: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Just like Satan used Ojukwu and his cowards of Biafran movement to destroy you people and make him flee like a teenage weakling.
The same way Satan punished the "dead bast@rd" to ensure that he was made a mockery in politics and could not secure "ordinary" Senate seat.
Thank God the Wealth is in MY BACKYARD... And my people made sure that the planned "secession" by that bearded he-goat that will see us share exclusive nationhood with the Igbos is fought against and to a standstill.
The OIL is in SS not SE... We are not into any Joint Venture with SE. Attachee by force
if there were no Igboid groups in the SS I'd ve said to you "go to hell"
just waiting for the day SS Igbos would be united with their kith in the SE undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by iconize(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dumbness! Dumbness!! Dumbness!!! grin

Why are Nigerians always screaming oil? grin

Even Bayelsa a top oil producing state can't be compared with Soweto a black community in term of developments.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by ChimaAdeoye: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
nkenu: Nigeria would have been long divided . grin

During my service year in Katsina, they hated me for not putting the hijab. They openly said bitterly they hated to be in the same country with the south, only that the oil was located in the south lol....

You know better than me what would have since happened to Nigeria if oil was located in the north. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Have Happened If The North Had The Crude Oij? by jamace(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes. President Jonathan should implement the national confab report now! Nigeria can not continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As GEJ'sAchievements In N-West / Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian - By Pius Adesanmi / Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.