Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2807 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by compromise84: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2014
AM DYING IN SILENT AS MY HUBBY IS FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHEREBY SOME WILL CALL AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO ME, NAGGING AND BEATING ME, INSULTING MY FAMILY. MOST PAINFUL PART OF IT, GIVING WOMEN BELLY AND ABORTING THEM, RIGHT NOW ONE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM WHERE HE'S FOCUSING ALL HE'S ATTENTION TO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

AM HIS LEGAL WIFE WITH 4 KIDS, DUE TO THIS, HE HAS INFORM ME THAT HE'S NO LONGER HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE, I THINK MY HUBBY IS UNDER LOVE SPELL, PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by iykedare(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
compromise84: AM DYING IN SILENT AS MY HUBBY IS FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHEREBY SOME WILL CALL AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO ME, NAGGING AND BEATING ME, INSULTING MY FAMILY. MOST PAINFUL PART OF IT, GIVING WOMEN BELLY AND ABORTING THEM, RIGHT NOW ONE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM WHERE HE'S FOCUSING ALL HE'S ATTENTION TO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

AM HIS LEGAL WIFE WITH 4 KIDS, DUE TO THIS, HE HAS INFORM ME THAT HE'S NO LONGER HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE, I THINK MY HUBBY IS UNDER LOVE SPELL, PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should you do
You're still here asking what you should do after all you described about him here........if all you wrote above is the truth and nothing but the truth, then i think you don't need to be asking what you should do unless....................you don't love yourself and your children enough.

Brb.......

2 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
there's nothing lofty can do about it for now, check back after you've done a thorough medical checkup including HIV and ebola

5 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kreamidiva(f): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
compromise84: AM DYING IN SILENT AS MY HUBBY IS FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHEREBY SOME WILL CALL AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO ME, NAGGING AND [b]BEATING ME, [/b]INSULTING MY FAMILY. MOST PAINFUL PART OF IT, GIVING WOMEN BELLY AND ABORTING THEM, RIGHT NOW ONE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM WHERE HE'S FOCUSING ALL HE'S ATTENTION TO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

At the bolded,how did they beat u

Are u working? A mother of four living in this situation is asking for help. From whom?

I'll help u. Follow my instructions carefully:

1. Pray for him.

2. Lose weight and belly fat quick.

3.Wear kinky clothes when he's around.

4.Make your hair (Brazilian weave o) every 1 week.

5. Please always remember that "you're his legal wife". Don't allow anyone to possess ur possession o.

Pls if all these don't work, there's this babalawo down your street. Seek his help fast. YOU ARE HIS LEGAL WIFE!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dytbabe: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ile oko ni ma ku sii
After he don kee u, ur kids will be thrown on the street by one of the women callin u.

Oshisko
Migbori
Since he's bn beatin u, u don't know what to do ehn
If u must stay, go learn karate, if he slaps u, slap his 4times.

Abokoku

2 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by coogar: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
compromise84: AM DYING IN SILENT AS MY HUBBY IS FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHEREBY SOME WILL CALL AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO ME, NAGGING AND BEATING ME, INSULTING MY FAMILY. MOST PAINFUL PART OF IT, GIVING WOMEN BELLY AND ABORTING THEM, RIGHT NOW ONE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM WHERE HE'S FOCUSING ALL HE'S ATTENTION TO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dytbabe: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Eyan buruku ni coogar yi o
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
You want to die before you know what to do?
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kanwulia: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
ANODA WAN DON COME O! cheesy

Sooooooooo, dear OP!
If you wake up from this ya sweet dream, and even your GOD tell you say YOU GET HUSBAND, you go behleve for tru, for tru? grin

3 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
And you are the cool loving wife. What a sad story. Life is so unfair.
I know of a woman whose husband acts like u but this one is not a saint like u. This one is rude, a nag, starves her husband of sex and wants d man to live above his means so d man started to act just like ur husband.
Funny enough the woman is a saint when also reporting her husband. It's always the first to report that receives sentiments.
Let me tell u what u came to hear, get a divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by armyofone(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
cry cry cry
Have you tried prayers and fasting on behalf of his rambling johnny?
Please do so if you haven't.
Don't forget to make sure he comes to a clean home.
Also cook his fav food all the time.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you as you dwells in his house forevermore.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Godmystrength: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
armyofone: cry cry cry
Have you tried prayers and fasting on behalf of his rambling johnny?
Please do so if you haven't.
Don't forget to make sure he comes to a clean home.
Also cook his fav food all the time.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you as you dwells in his house forevermore.
AMEN In Jesus' Name..

2 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Acidosis(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Go back to your parent's house. No one really cares anymore.

You've done what the people want - aso ebi, white gown, children, 'jellof' rice and 'certi'
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Godmystrength: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2014

As in you need help to UNCAST the LOVE SPELL or what??

Since he has informed you that he's no longer has anything to do with you anymore, maybe you should grant him his wish.....,,(saying this for lack of something else to say).

Please go and get yourself tested first.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
What should you do?

This is a job for red pant and bra
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Godmystrength: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
aisha2: What should you do?

This is a job for red pant and bra
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dytbabe: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Godmystrength: AMEN In Jesus' Name..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by beeevan: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Coogar you and your heart breaking gifs grin.

OP just cut off the damn JT, lets see what he gives them "Belly " with undecided.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
you better no go get hypertension abi high blood pressure or stroke,this one wey you wan die for another person matter sotey you fall down for chair grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
coogar:

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by QuiverBox(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014

So you registered this account today, just to post and tell us your husband is wicked.

Why did you not post this story of you husband with your real Moniker. Post this issue with your real moniker , then we can comment and help, after all your hubby is not here to tell us his own side of the story.

### ANYONE THAT JUST REGISTERS AN ACCOUNT ON NAIRALAND JUST TO POST A FAMILY PROBLEM , IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 75% OF THE PROBLEM####

3 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sorri
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
QuiverBox:

So you registered this account today, just to post and tell us your husband is wicked.

Why did you not post this story of you husband with your real Moniker. Post this issue with your real moniker , then we can comment and help, after all your hubby is not here to tell us his own side of the story.

### ANYONE THAT JUST REGISTERS AN ACCOUNT ON NAIRALAND JUST TO POST A FAMILY PROBLEM , IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 75% OF THE PROBLEM####

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe the story.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2014
The moniker is a male adolescent catching his fun.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Godmystrength: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

###ANYONE THAT JUST REGISTERS AN ACCOUNT ON NAIRALAND JUST TO POST A FAMILY PROBLEM , IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 75% OF THE PROBLEM####
shocked shocked Na wa o
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by egopersonified(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nairalanders, una no go kill person with laugh with una advice.

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014

story story, story!!! Is he a beast? Just come and beat u, slap u, insult ur family and give other women "belly" like u said for no just cause? Abeg say somethin else jare. U didn't tell us what u did or how it all started, u are just paintin him black in the public. Abeg clear road joor. I know ur type. Let him (ur hubby) bring his own version before I present my verdict. Until then ur case is baseless.......orisirisi.com

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gaggi: And you are the cool loving wife. What a sad story. Life is so unfair.
I know of a woman whose husband acts like u but this one is not a saint like u. This one is rude, a nag, starves her husband of sex and wants d man to live above his means so d man started to act just like ur husband.
Funny enough the woman is a saint when also reporting her husband. It's always the first to report that receives sentiments.
Let me tell u what u came to hear, get a divorce.
tiri gboza for u. Don't mnd her, they always report first and never tell u what de did, and if asked, they will say de did nothin o
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce / #20 Interesting Ways To Raise A Smart, Intelligent And Friendly Baby / Human Rights Activists Needed, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.