Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fashola: A Man With A Well Spelt-out Blueprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: A Man With A Well Spelt-out Blueprint (550 Views)

Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) / Photos: Ndigbo Endorse APC Candidates As They Pay Fashola A Courtesy Visit Today / Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: A Man With A Well Spelt-out Blueprint by smithsammy(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2014
One thing I respected most about this man is his manner of analysis. he doesn't just know his game, he knows how to play it to the utmost. Through him, I see the true image of a leader. A leader with blueprint. He will not only tell you what he will do, he will tell you how he will do it. He met Lagos IGR at 6billion and had increased it to 30billion through creativity. To me, he his a role model. He is a salvage to Nigeria education. He is not taught in the harvard, etan, yale. He is a graduate of one of our indigenous university, and yet, he his respected all over the world. All plaudit to his alma-mata. Even if he is in the PDP, he would still achieve the same feet. This is not about party; it is about the wonderful man called Fashola. Lagosian will always reemember!.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: A Man With A Well Spelt-out Blueprint by ChiefJusticeFuk: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
The day the asslicking will cease on Nairaland will herald the first sign of real constructive debates here.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: A Man With A Well Spelt-out Blueprint by smithsammy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:
The day the asslicking will cease on Nairaland will herald the first sign of real constructive debates here.

i got you. you need to comment for the sake of it.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Alao Akala’s Hand Sanitizers ? / Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN Assembly! / Abubakar Shekau "I'm Alive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.