Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere (2250 Views)

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by serenityspot83(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
A possessive woman is making headlines after she
ordered her man to wear her face on his t-shirt.
The woman of England, wanted to make sure her
boyfriend does not cheat while he was on vacation
without her.
20-year-old Abbie Bartlett, ordered the t-shirt for
her boyfriend of six years to wear when he was
alone.
Bartlett had the t-shirt custom-made with 4 photos
of them together. She then took a photo of her
boyfriend Leon Connolly, 24, wearing the shirt.
The photos were not all. The woman made sure
that girls stay away from her man while he was on
vacation in Spain, by adding a bizarre message: “I
love my girlfriend Abbie, I hate the girls in Ibiza,
so please stay away from me.”
The couple, who have a 5-year-old daughter
together, are treating the incident as a joke. The
woman posted the photo of her man wearing the
shirt on Facebook, and it has since gone viral.

– YJ News

www.radar.ng/oddity/possessive-woman-makes-boyfriend-wear-shirt-with-photos-of-her-everywhere-so-he-wont-cheat/

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Unionised(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na small, small e dey start...

2 Likes

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by vizkiz: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op,are you the chick giving the d•ggy.style or the chick hitting that girl's @ss on your dp?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by ERCROSS(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Next is gonna be a tattooed version of deir pics on his body...
grin

^^^^o.p, give answer to d question above.@s
poster above Me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by reedbam: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
And the possessed husband wears it around undecided

2 Likes

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by sirjohnson(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
That guy should be stoned
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by rozey247(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
D tym wen him go pull off d t-shirt she no dey nahh. Arbi she super glue d shirt 4 him body neh?? Tins dey happen shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by serenityspot83(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
vizkiz: Op,are you the chick giving the d•ggy.style or the chick hitting that girl's @ss on your dp?? undecided

So you left the topic you were supposed to comment to ask who is which in an old pic I had with my friend? Smh. How does our old pic affect the topic?
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by vizkiz: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
serenityspot83:

So you left the topic you were supposed to comment to ask who is which in an old pic I had with my friend? Smh. How does our old pic affect the topic?

natural 9ja girl....always answering a question with another question...angry

1 Like

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by quinnboy: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
=))Haº°ÚÚÚ°º=a&a=aº°ÚÚÚ°º=))......make I hear
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
serenityspot83:

Why are you following such a huge number of females on nairaland? Judging from ur profile pic too, dont tell me what is in my mind now is true?

6 Likes

Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by passionate88: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
RedBenson:

Why are you following such a huge number of females on nairaland? Judging from ur profile pic too, dont tell me what is in my mind now is true?
Dude... They were exercising... She was teaching the other how to "touch your toes"... Uniport girls will know that slang
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by charijee(f): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
passionate88:
Dude... They were exercising... She was teaching the other how to "touch your toes"... Uniport girls will know that slang
Uniport guys sha
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naija babes will soon take up this trend...and force dr boyfrnds to do dis
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Naija babes will soon take up this trend...and force dr boyfrnds to do dis hmmm
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Truckpusher(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
op 14 yrs no be beans o cheesy
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by seankay(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
reedbam:
And the possessed husband wears it around undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Exponental(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
d girl na mumu. all he needs is a jacket or sweater. funny enof some crazy girls will want to dare them.
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by floragregs(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op is a miss leeeeeeeeee
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by passionate88: 1:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Wetin we do?. angryangry
charijee:
Uniport guys sha
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by charijee(f): 4:46am On Oct 31, 2014
passionate88:
Wetin we do?. angryangry
Una no dey dull at all...btw, which dept and level?
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by passionate88: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2014
charijee:
Una no dey dull at all...btw, which dept and level?
I no dey like to talk about myself openly for NL..
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Op y is your a$s so flat?
Re: Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere by dabarpharmacy: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…

(1) (Reply)

Why Long Distance Relationships Fail... (must Read!!!) / Ladies Can U Marry A Boy Who Aspires To Join The Nigerian Army? / Friday! Love Finder And Mate Chat Zone:whatsapp And Bbm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.