Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Anambra Varsity Gets New Name - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name (37315 Views)

Enugu Varsity Gets New Vice Chancellor / Funaab Gets New Vc. / New Name Of Yabatech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Kruzilano(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Great chukwuemeka ojukwu university student!!!!!! Cum to fink of it. Was ojukwu an educationist?
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Kruzilano(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Great chukwuemeka ojukwu university student!!!!!! Cum to fink of it. Was ojukwu an educationist?
saintandsinnerz:
Now you are talking like a product of Eshoot! What are you guys even learning over there? Gosh, that school should be closed down seriously! That school is full bad boys-kidnappers, cultist, rapers, assassins etc. Sometime ago, the VC was even kidnapped by the students. A heavy ransom was paid before he was released, though the students were later caught. But, again you ask yourself, was it the fault of the students? When all they know is how to be a rugged student and how to become a cultist. Look, young cultist from eshoot, i was born and bred in Enugu and have seen it all. Know Eshoot more than you do bro, so don't toe that line with me. Probably you may still be in 100 level and still in the euphoria of your new status as a fresh university student, but i tell when that wears down you will know you have made the worst choice of your life. Eshoot is a school that students know only about cultism and killing of their lecturers nothing more. The graduates of Eshoot is not regarded because people know what a school it is
buahahahahaha.....u dey give esut hope abeg!! Like say no b IMT engineering student dey hlp esut engineering student do project! ABEGI. Esut na if u get money!
D two schools na d same sef(ansu nd esut) serz dnt knw wat dey are teaching dem, if an esut E.E final year student can't define CURRENT!
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Of course I made a point and that is your post is so jaundiced and ill informed and tribalistic and vapid that i do not consider it worthy to be replied.
kingthreat:

You made no point. You quickly went on to insult based on your weak sentiments. Anyone who is neutral will know who lacks sanity based on our comments.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by kingthreat(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Octaves: Of course I made a point and that is your post is so jaundiced and ill informed and tribalistic and vapid that i do not consider it worthy to be replied.

Go screw yourself.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Classic247: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Datz Gud newz 4 ansu final yr studentz..........most pple dnt even knw wat is ANSU,......DESPITE D SCH WINNING INTERNATIONAL AWARDZ.......BUT OJUKWU IS A PROMINENT MAN,...PPLE KNW AM,...WEDA 4 GUD OR BAD BUT DEY KNW AM,......D NAME OJUKWU UNIVERSITY IS BETA,..SOUNDZ MORE POPULAR,...BUT DEY SHUD AV REMOVED 1 O N MAKE IT "COU" ISTEAD OF "COOU"
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by facemeeh: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jayjay self Employment and skills acquisition
arena
CAR PAINT PRODUCTION
There are three different varieties of car
paint, which are primer, Base coat or Gloss
coat, and clear coat paint.
Gloss, Text Coat,Emulsion paint production.
Cosmetics products of all category : Ranging
from Ditto, antiseptic, Liquid soap, laundry
soaps, medicated soap and lots more
Air fresher, perfume, Toothpaste, shoe polish
Just visit us for your category
http://www.saasemminars..com/
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hahaha! I can see that you are now raging outta control. I do that to people attimes. Anuofia
kingthreat:

Go screw yourself.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Rapmoney(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2014
customised13: Useless name for a glorified secondary school.

Guess it is appropriate.

See goat o! Who go school for your family? Na agbero work your papa take manage construct zinc house for village!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture From North-west University Kano / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/screening,interactive Question / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.