Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? (695 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by rattlesnake(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Changing your profile pix.....do u expect to look different everyday or what....and still its like 5 years or so am yet to see the picture of any successful NL romance that turned to wedding then to profile pix....the only two people that almost succeeded sexzkills and ogugua were exiled..... cry by the most powerful internet dictator Mr osewa angry

Please dearest y'all forget about changing Ur photos if it won't end in marriage for we guys WE ARE NOT INTERESTED....AND FOR GUYS WHO CLICK "LIKE" WITH TONGUES HANGING OUT LIKE WUSS PUPPIES....U NA NEED DELIVERANCE....BTW ladies I left a message for u its in my profile pix...please repent

I rest my case
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by curiouses: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
So to you, changing profile Pix is all about getting guys attentions. Do you reason with your asss?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by rattlesnake(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
curiouses: So to you, changing profile Pix is all about getting guys attentions. Do you reason with your asss?
attention does not mean attention on NL it means exrection......
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by Omomehn: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
i no even wan see anybody face. even if na robots i dey chat with no wahala coz girls dey resemble cartoonZ these days after them make up fix fake things. guy loud am for their ear

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmm...
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
op, u just want make we go your profile. emi o lo o
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by Mogenerous(f): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses: So to you, changing profile Pix is all about getting guys attentions. Do you reason with your asss?

lol! Read all your replies and i have been rotflmao... You r damn funny
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by curiouses: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Mogenerous:

lol! Read all your replies and i have been rotflmao... You r damn funny
;d I read somewhere that you're fun loving too....I lie?
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2014
What's the purpose of........?
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by BodyKiss(m): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2014
op, you're an aşş-hole. Add stųpid to that too.
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by okooloyun1(m): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2014
If someone changes her profile pics like baby diaper it's non of your business so far she is not forcing u to change yours.
Re: Ladies What Is The Purpose Of ? by Mogenerous(f): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:
;d I read somewhere that you're fun loving too....I lie?
omg, somebody lied grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Who Marry Good Wife Cheat / Dating At A Young Age(teenage/adolescence) ! How Good Is It? / How To Get Any Woman You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.