Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria (1461 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Do you know that with a Nigerian
international passport, you can visit
44 countries around the world
VISA FREE or VISA ON
ARRIVAL ?

President Jonathan has
officially launched and obtained the
new 64-page e-passport. According
to presidential spokesperson,
Reuben Abati;
“The new 64-page e-passport helps
frequent travellers, it’s gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with international best practices.”
“Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.
Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigerian Passport. You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a visa. Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small Fee.

Join Our BBM Channel For Exclusive Updates Click Here

Home | Gossip | Music | News | Videos

SEE the 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria

Do you know that with a Nigerian
international passport, you can visit
44 countries around the world
VISA FREE or VISA ON
ARRIVAL ?

President Jonathan has
officially launched and obtained the
new 64-page e-passport. According
to presidential spokesperson,
Reuben Abati;
“The new 64-page e-passport helps
frequent travellers, it’s gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with international best practices.”
“Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.
Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigerian Passport. You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a visa. Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small Fee.

See the Visa Free Countries
Below
1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for
30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21
days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4
months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau ( Visa free for 90
days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90
days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for
90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30
days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for
30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60
days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka ( Electronic travel
authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for
30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30
days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by belamour(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by bizzlemie(m): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2014
They should've added free hotel accomodation, free food and free shopping grin grin
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by gede7744(f): 2:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Haiti ke. Olorun ma je
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by jeffizy(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2014
grin
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by echobee(f): 4:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Iran and liberia? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by acenazt: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2014
echobee: Iran and liberia? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bros i no want d free visa even if na dem dey pay for d ticket n hotel. wetin i want enta iran or liberia for?. most of d countries yeye sef. me na bermuda triangle visa i need.
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by RoyalRoy(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2014
22. Liberia

30. Nauru

31. Niger Republic

32. Palau

44. Vanuatu

Na country be these ones?
Visa free indeed. grin grin grin
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by echobee(f): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2014
acenazt: bros i no want d free visa even if na dem dey pay for d ticket n hotel. wetin i want enta iran or liberia for?. most of d countries yeye sef. me na bermuda triangle visa i need.
I no be bros undecided
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by acenazt: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2014
echobee:
I no be bros undecided
ahh lady sorry oh forgive me.
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by worry359(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Why do people keep posting this list?
It's only visa free because no sane person wans to go there!
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by echobee(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
acenazt: ahh lady sorry oh forgive me.
Son,u re forgiven. Go and sin no more tongue
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by acenazt: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
echobee:
Son,u re forgiven. Go and sin no more tongue
lmao ok mama. but am hungry milk dey?
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by yehmi01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please how true is this, the op said the new passport is N8750.

I need to get get a passport for two and the people I have meet said 28,000 for renew and 25,000 for new. Which is way too high for me.

Please where can I get this done for the price the OP said.

Please I need this and its quite urgent
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by echobee(f): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
acenazt: lmao ok mama. but am hungry milk dey?
No milk. But sobo dey tongue
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Haiti, my dream country grin

1 Like

Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by acenazt: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2014
echobee:
No milk. But sobo dey tongue
kai which kind mama go feed her pikin with sobo. mama b4 i open my big mouth begin cry just jeje take of ur bra i go suck all d milk for ur bobi today.
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by echobee(f): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
acenazt: kai which kind mama go feed her pikin with sobo. mama b4 i open my big mouth begin cry just jeje take of ur bra i go suck all d milk for ur bobi today.
which kind pikin be this wan? shocked shocked shocked. E be like say nurse change pikin for me ooooooo,when i born tongue
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by acenazt: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
echobee:
which kind pikin be this wan? shocked shocked shocked. E be like say nurse change pikin for me ooooooo,when i born tongue
lie for ya sef. u don 4get say na house u born me?. which nurse u wan accuse? i go begin cry sef
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by bis7(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Well Nigeria passport no try at all even Ghana passport here You can travel to Kenya and Trinidad and Tobago Visa free and also one of the best passport to travel for now is Paragary passport and easy to get legally within a month with a dense amount about $3000 and you can travel with it to most sane country in the world .
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by wordsplay(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
$300 or $3000?
Re: SEE The 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria by bis7(f): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2014
$3000 Lol search online yourself and this is cheap compare to amount other country sell their citizenship e.g malta, dominic island etc many people in africa or asia cant afford about $200,000 it will take their lifetime to get such money if it were possible and such people wont need to travel for better life anyway if they have such amount .

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Only People Who Have Lived Overseas Can Understand / Domino Pizza Festac / 10 Common Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying For Your UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.