Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Fear For Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear For Obama (710 Views)

I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain / For The Very 1st Time, I Fear For The Unity Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear For Obama by ikeyman00(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2008
after watchin once again BBC question time 2 day life from america, we need jesus interception ooo! i see all these 2- eyes nigerians in america talkin so high like we already got a black president

there are lots of white pipu that just dnt wana come out clean to say they dnt want blackman in the white house

2 many funni useless excuse, obama dnt have experince blah blah damn anrgy!

now I'm black till rust for all yall fake a$$ in nairaland. the most beautiful whiteman thread;my a$$. ulgy black woman who want u?

nonesense! damn post ur ulgy face me waitin damn angry

idots
Re: I Fear For Obama by SeanT21(f): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2008
This Topic is going under The Most Funny topic on Nairaland!!!

Talk about Having a Bad day!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: I Fear For Obama by ikeyman00(m): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2008

Re: I Fear For Obama
« #1 on: Today at 12:47:08 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Topic is going under The Most Funny topic on Nairaland!!!

Talk about Having a Bad day!!

well nairaland cant be fooled! lipsrsealed

shakin my fat a$$
Re: I Fear For Obama by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
@poster.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and people thinks you are a fool, than to talk and you remove all doubts.
Re: I Fear For Obama by ikeyman00(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
ilugunboy k now
Re: I Fear For Obama by vikiviko(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
Perhaps, Barack Obama is the greatest thing that has happened to the Black race since the independence era. The joy and unity Obama has brought among Black people irrespective of their colonial backgrounds can only be compared to the kind of unity of purpose and belief in shared destiny said to have existed in the Black world during the 1950s through to 1970s before the White colonizers driven from most of our lands regrouped and conquered our brains. The hope for President Obama has ecstatically gripped not only African Americans, in the Black world, but apparently all people of Black African ancestry all over the world. President Obama commands the kind of acceptance and adulation no other Black person has ever attracted in modern history.
Re: I Fear For Obama by ikeyman00(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
viko

yes im agree but that goes to show u how stupid and very foolish nigerians are. course with our resources sure we can do better as black people of nigerian. why should we wait all these while for obama to bring us up?
Re: I Fear For Obama by MrCrackles(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
Re: I Fear For Obama by Cayon(f): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ vikiviko

TITUS kiss

@poster:

You have a legitimate reason to be concerned however Obama is safe and will win.
Remember what Obama said "Choose Hope over Fear"

Peace
vikiviko:

Perhaps, Barack Obama is the greatest thing that has happened to the Black race since the independence era. The joy and unity Obama has brought among Black people irrespective of their colonial backgrounds can only be compared to the kind of unity of purpose and belief in shared destiny said to have existed in the Black world during the 1950s through to 1970s before the White colonizers driven from most of our lands regrouped and conquered our brains. The hope for President Obama has ecstatically gripped not only African Americans, in the Black world, but apparently all people of Black African ancestry all over the world. President Obama commands the kind of acceptance and adulation no other Black person has ever attracted in modern history.

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama: The First African-american President / Obama: Indian Sand Artist Congratulates Him / Nigeria And Obama Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.