Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2500 Views)

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2014
You guys should go and create your own forum at least you've been bragging about it..insults and derogatory words is what you guys only uses on those who oppose your views..no sanity at all... sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Gbawe1: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Arysexy:

Rants ignored

But for NL what would unite me and an obviously immature and ill-exposed child like you? Do you have an iota of decency in you enough to allow you see the simplicity of the complaint made? I don't think so. A fairly straightforward complaint is turned into the usual 'persecution' siege mentality folks like you work with 24/7. What is wrong in asking why, in the spirit of equity and fair play, two threads that are the same are not given the same treatment? That is why Nations have leaders who build society and then herded, small-minded folks like you in the background.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2014
who don't know where the admin leans. I don't care monikers yap like the crowd oshodi market. like every sensible forumite I'm calling it quit from this jargons after the election. anyway prosperity will judge them, when the nation was at it trying times. on whose side nairaland stood will be available for our unborn kids to see.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2014
AbdH:

This transcends party affiliations, it is about justice. Similar threads should not be in different sections.
the aim of this thread has a political undertone..

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
like the vermin that come to the Ibadan thread and other southwest thread to display their inferiority complex, Yoruba posters don't give two fvck about their village thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18: who don't know where the admin leans. I don't care monikers yap like the crowd oshodi market. like every sensible forumite I'm calling it quit from this jargons after the election. anyway prosperity will judge them, when the nation was at it trying times. on whose side nairaland stood will be available for our unborn kids to see.

cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2014
CyberWolf: the aim of this thread has a political undertone..

logic and sense are traits the Almighty omit when coding the genetic make up of your household. anyways common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by sCun: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18: who don't know where the admin leans. I don't care monikers yap like the crowd oshodi market. like every sensible forumite I'm calling it quit from this jargons after the election. anyway prosperity will judge them, when the nation was at it trying times. on whose side nairaland stood will be available for our unborn kids to see.
Boko haram = South western education is forbidden

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2014
grin cheesy grin..why is everybody waiting to quit after election?...I know, you guys can't stand the shame of defeat you gonna experience in that pools..you guys should leave lets use this forum and project the country in a positive way to the outside world..

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

cry cry cry cry

carry your witch commot for my mentions.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

logic and sense are traits the Almighty omit when coding the genetic make up of your household. anyways common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2014
sCun:
Boko haram = South western education is forbidden

quote my handle again, and let biblical styled pestilence plague your village.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2014
CyberWolf: cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

get off my mentions you asymptomatic Ebola apenoid.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by sCun: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2014
sCun: In the spirit of fairness which everyone is clamouring for, this particular thread should be treated the way other complaints threads have been treated, deleted.
Seun where is the fairness on Nairaland?
This thread should be deleted like all other complaints thread.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18: like the vermin that come to the Ibadan thread and other southwest thread to display their inferiority complex, Yoruba posters don't give two fvck about their village thread.
oloshi here again to spill gibberish.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by sCun: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

I have noticed you always want to pick a fight on this forum, what is wrong with you?
Are you a stammerer in real ife?

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: oloshi here again to spill gibberish.

is that not suppose to be village title reserve for your family?? oloshi of ngwa land 1.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

logic and sense are traits the Almighty omit [omitted] when coding the genetic make up of your household. anyways common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree.
fvcking computer operator grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
What do u expect frm a fu*cking yoruba boy that has no balls...my pples cowardice is legendary even in the guiness book of records..when dem ibos start mudslingling osun state ekiti state et all where was dat modafucker called seun to ban dose threads bt instead dey left it to be a free for all...I dnt care if u re been paid a subvention by trhe authorities to see nting good frm d city of eko to be published in good light...uranium fire burn all of una 2geda..hw can a yoruba boi be against showcasing wat his fatherland progress looks like..abi lagos peeps all ova d world won't commend ur efforts..yorubas sabotaging nd backstabbing demselves since 15 b.c......nd dese is d fucking reason y oda moronic brainwashed tribes in dis contri pass us d yorubas....as in y wuld u just delete such a thread....dis is a slap on all yoruba patriots and yoruba admirers face......probably if ur egocentricsm can subside mayb u can move it back.....fucking tribalists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Gbawe1: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
eliment: Its high time we SW moved to an unbias forum, nairaland has deen sold to the igbos.

This has happened already. Do you see Pukkah, dayokanu, Ekt-bear, Egeurilla, Akanbi-Edu, Kilode, Koruji, Katsumoto and many others any more? Many have simply moved on permanently. I was only hanging on till the general election to participate in discussions about (1) candidates in SW States, vis a vis their history and what they offer, and (2) the Presidential election . I don't really give a toss now. Yet I will let Nairalanders know, as much as possible, what is going on because I am not the sort anyone can intimidate or cower.

This forum now appears to be run by egotism, arbitrarily dictatorial conducts and brazenly open bias alone. Of course some will applaud such conducts because of their myopia and inability to ever stand for what is just and fair. What those who have left demonstrate is that Nairaland is not their life. Clearly we see Nairaland means the world to losers who think they are 'winning' because biased behaviour favour them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

is that not suppose to be village title reserve for your family?? oloshi of ngwa land 1.
until you get my real pics and chase me out of nairaland, I will keep tormenting you and your race grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2014
sCun:
I have noticed you always want to pick a fight on this forum, what is wrong with you?
Are you a stammerer in real ife?

ask Google for answers, not in real Ife na in real ogbomoso. you good for nothing scumbag. everyone in your household are not only stammerers but plague with albinism and hunch back too.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

I don't discuss with touts..thank you angry

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: till you get my real pics and chase me out of nairaland, I will keep tormenting you and your race grin

idi0t bleating after decimating the loser.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Gbawe1:

This has happened already. Do you see Pukkah, dayokanu, Ekt-bear, Egeurilla, Akanbi-Edu, Kilode, Koruji, Katsumoto and many others any more? Many have simply moved on permanently. I was only hanging on till the general election to participate in discussions about (1) candidates in SW States, vis a vis their history and what they offer, and (2) the Presidential election . I don't really give a toss now. Yet I will let Nairalanders know, as much as possible, what is going on because I am not the sort anyone can intimidate or cower.

This forum now appears to be run by egotism, arbitrarily dictatorial conducts and brazenly open bias alone. Of course some will applaud such conducts because of their myopia and inability to ever stand for what is just and fair. What those who have left demonstrate is that Nairaland is not their life. Clearly we see Nairaland means the world to losers who think they are 'winning' because biased behaviour favour them.
so they don't discuss all you mentioned in your beloved alternative forum

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Ngwakwe: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Let me make this clear, I wasn't part of the decision to move the thread to Travel Section. However, examining the initial title of the thread (Lagos State - the Pride of South West), one would definitely conclude it is not a misplacement in Travel section.

Again, comparing Enugu State thread with the thread in question is illogical.

The Author of Enugu State thread opened the thread last two years and has and is still maintaining it without unnecessary redundancy.

We have countless developmental projects of Lagos State Government by the same author (complainant) with frontpage status that can be built upon without resorting to duplication.

Moreover, we have a similar thread on this section opened on 5th Sept 2014 titled
The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

There is need to maintain thread of same message and status by same author at all times.

This is my submission.

12 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2014
lowgeorge: What do u expect frm a fu*cking yoruba boy that has no balls...my pples cowardice is legendary even in the guiness book of records..when dem ibos start mudslingling osun state ekiti state et all where was dat modafucker called seun to ban dose threads bt instead dey left it to be a free for all...I dnt care if u re been paid a subvention by trhe authorities to see nting good frm d city of eko to be published in good light...uranium fire burn all of una 2geda..hw can a yoruba boi be against showcasing wat his fatherland progress looks like..abi lagos peeps all ova d world won't commend ur efforts..yorubas sabotaging nd backstabbing demselves since 15 b.c......nd dese is d fucking reason y oda moronic brainwashed tribes in dis contri pass us d yorubas....as in y wuld u just delete such a thread....dis is a slap on all yoruba patriots and yoruba admirers face......probably if ur egocentricsm can subside mayb u can move it back.....fucking tribalists

WORD..... ajulowo omo Yoruba speaking.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

carry your witch commot for my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Ngwakwe: Let me make this clear, I wasn't part of the decision to move the thread to Travel Section. However, examining the initial title of the thread (Lagos State - the Pride of South West), one would definitely conclude it is not a misplacement in Travel section.

Again, comparing Enugu State thread with the thread in question is illogical.

The Author of Enugu State thread opened the thread last two years and has and is still maintaining it without unnecessary redundancy.

We have countless developmental projects of Lagos State Government by the same author (complainant) with frontpage status that can be built upon without resorting to duplication.

Moreover, we have a similar thread on this section opened on 5th Sept 2014 titled
The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

There is need to maintain thread of same message and status by same author at all times.

This is my submission.

bwahhhaaaahhaaaaa ......... I laugh in Bantu language.... excuse me please in my thick Oshogbo accent.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

idi0t bleating after decimating the loser.
you have no right to use that word when chatting with me, you are a subordinate to that word as far as am concerned grin

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2014
CyberWolf: I don't discuss with touts..thank you angry

your family trade, where una corner dey for uppy iweka.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you have no right to use that word when chatting with me, you are a subordinate to that word as far as am concerned grin

bwahhhhaaaa the loser can't even get admission into a university, glorified secondary school graduate. where the fvck is poly nekede.

(1) (2) (3)

10 African Leaders Who Died In Office Between 2005 & 2012 / Norway Regrets Selling Warships To Ex-niger Delta Militant, Tompolo / Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.