Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens (31246 Views)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by aderonila18: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2014
cliffm43: some useless Nigerians can talk anyhow in this forum,,,anyway,,,the north should witness what they did to others for a whole 40 years....so to drop sambo have become a painful thing for the northerners??LOL.....what do they think about those whom they have disappointed for 40 years?please drop the vice president and put an Anambra man there...

You're a dreamer, if he drops Sambo he'll only pick another northern.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by JEITO: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2014
yuzjet: Who is Namandi Sambo?
you don drink cold water starch again ba

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by wilffy: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
What's not possible at this time in Nigeria? If it happens, it won't be a surprise from the man GEJ. Our president is full of many many surprises, in fact is a man of surprise. This is a time to weed out every stumbling block on his road to Aso Rock come 2015. People beware of People Deceiving People PDP!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by anonimi: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: For those claiming that sambo is too dull. When jonathan was Yaradua's VP, was he any better than sambo. What they forgot is that you must never outshine your boss, no matter what. Atiku tried it, we all know the end of his story.

Thanks.
It seems many KIDS here think that the affairs of government and political parties are conducted with plenty noise aka PROPAGANDA instead of the more effective, quiet, discreet pulling of necessary strings for optimal results. Those who wish to continue following the "noise of the market" are free to do so.

Sambo has been a key aspect of the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration. Those who wish to see a Tinubu style SUPREMO executive, rather than a democracy, may be disappointed.

As a memory refresh, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu went through at least TWO Deputy governors, including the lady who fed him during their first campaign and the ex-banker who resigned but was still THEREAFTER impeached by his (Tinubu) LASHA.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by jeron1(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
abeg, any mistake dat will make him loose d elections...its allowed... Ifdropping sambo will be d mistake... God, let itcome to pass
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by hadunihade(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: dull ko daft ni.Everyone is dull.phewww
You very funny
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Papyamanda(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2014
/1rYdBZn

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by zurine(f): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
hmm
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by sweetgala(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2014

That guy has played it safe through the last 4 years, he has kept his name out of any conversation

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by shizzleStar: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2014
why are those youths raising unnecessary dust? Sambo is a worthy vice and will be retained, theres no need dropping him

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by omenka(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Sambo brings very little political capital to the table. The move to drop him is a double edged sword; but they can both stab themselves to death for all I care!!

They both complement each other's incompetence and cluelessness.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Demburrows: The vp ticket has already been positioned for the Nuhu Ribadu's.
Only a naive observer of politics would reason this way. No Nigerian politician of this generation can consider a rambunctious character like Ribadu as his running mate. Nobody wants a lousy, traitorous, noisemaker as his deputy.

Even if Ribadu were the last Northerner left, President Jonathan would rather choose a fellow Southerner as his running mate.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by pussygotlips: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: e dey pain u?
E pain am well cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by kraftykc(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: So are they planning to do another useless hashtag and call it #bringbacknamadisambo2015

The dumbo vice president is too passive for my liking. Dumbest vice president ever!!

haba nah...that award rests safely with is royal dullness GEJ. As VP he was the definition of unseen and unheard.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by anonimi: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
kraftykc:

haba nah...that award rests safely with is royal dullness GEJ. As VP he was the definition of unseen and unheard.

Does that include his role in the 2009 Amnesty deal with Niger Delta militants that resulted in greater crude oil sales and increased revenue shared from the federal allocation to states and LGAs
An effectively efficent Assistant/Deputy does not need to be seen & heard by the public as long as his immediate boss appreciates his inputs on ASSIGNED tasks.
How much managerial/leadership experience do you have BTW (By The Way)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by themmydhayhor(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
If GEJ drop sambo wettin concern dem.......
Abi since he don dey dere wu knws mayb d guy exist self....

But is it compulsory make hausa b president or v.p
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Gynacologist(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
gratiaeo: He's too dull to be a vice president
tot i waz d onli one tat saw tat simz d dude is loyal...
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by themmydhayhor(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2014
aderonila18:

You're a dreamer, if he drops Sambo he'll only pick another northern.

And y is he going 2 pick anoda northerner
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by stellaluv1: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2014
I luv christembassy. Frank
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2014
pussygotlips:
E pain am well cheesy
chisos!! @your moniker
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
tivta: its childish. But then I guess you were born in the year 1997 so you can't understand me.
ok....dey go,nah d next junction.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by adanny01(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
The same Sambo who has crippled Kaduna state by himself and through his boy Yero. Both will go in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by ojiefi: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: what has he done so far?? infact i think anybody can occupy the position of the vice presidency cause they hardly do anything
MY POINT EXACTLY. DO NOTHING POSITION...
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Orunto: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: Gej is a flaky guy when it comes to keeping words and loyalty, especially, when subjected to pressure. But, dropping a loyal old man like sambo might backfire on him. Thou, I dont support both of them.
And i'm sure this watery reaction came from one of those 8000 hungry pro-gej groups-a useless one at that.
.........What does the Constitution say? OBJ retained Atiku thruout. Please leave GEJ and Sambo till 2019. All schemers are spoilers and are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Malawian(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
they should give the VP slot to the middle belt.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
he is the UN secretary general from iraq

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by manuelzz(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2014
ibm91: [color=#990000][/color]GEJ me and my collegues and the all nigerians re begging you 2 please drop dis ur useless presidential abmition becos u have fail nigeria.

............And you my friend, have failed your English teacher!!! Isi aki!!!!
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by harrysterol(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: For those claiming that sambo is too dull. When jonathan was Yaradua's VP, was he any better than sambo. What they forgot is that you must never outshine your boss, no matter what. Atiku tried it, we all know the end of his story.
cheesy cheesy I dint knw o how did it end?
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Both should go to south south,bayelsa to be precised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.