Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens (31242 Views)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2014
dejust: The issue of who runs for any office is purely party affair which PDP is one of them. If PDP has another more qualified person to run with GEJ, why the noise? Was any of them consulted when he was nominated initially?
[color=#006600][/color]

You are absolutely correct. I wouldn't know why most youths now place emphasis on tribalism rather than merit. If the party in their wisdom decides to field another VP in the interest of the nation, so be it. But in all fairness, Sambo has been a very loyal and dedicated VP. That's my opinion.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Vig86: No one is dropping Sambo, you don't need to fear. He never betrayed mr President and that alone has given him automatic ticket comes 2015. He came with GEJ and he is going with GEJ by 2019.
[color=#006600][/color]

SECONDED

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: For those claiming that sambo is too dull. When jonathan was Yaradua's VP, was he any better than sambo. What they forgot is that you must never outshine your boss, no matter what. Atiku tried it, we all know the end of his story.
[color=#006600][/color]

I agree with you. Some people are irrational in their thinking. Being submissive and loyal to higher authority does not amount to dullness. Those that aspires to outshine their leaders ends up as failures.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
JEITO: you don drink cold water starch again ba

The one ur mama prepared for me abi?
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by jaybeekt(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan: Northern youths under the auspices of Youth Development Transformation and Sustenance Peace in Nigeria (YODETSIN), have expressed disappointment over an alleged plot to drop Mohammed Namadi Sambo as vice president in the 2015 presidential election, warning that they would do everything to resist such.

Deputy National Leader, YODETSIN, Engineer Ayuba Michael Auta, who made the disclosure in a chat with journalists in Abuja, lament

ed that followers of the vice president had noticed with dismay advertorials by some organisations celebrating only President Jonathan, excluding Sambo and fuelling the fear of a plot to drop him in 2015.

While urging politicians of northern extraction to shelve their presidential ambition, the group however, warned against dropping Sambo, stressing that such might threaten President Jonathan's planned return in 2015.

According to the NGO: "We have seen the hostility from the northern part of the country against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's presidency in 2015, but we have taken it as our responsibility to educate the northern youths that such opposition is borne out of selfishness.

"However, we have also noticed in many of the advertorials campaigning for the continuation of this administration in 2015 by many NGOs, projecting only President Jonathan without including the vice president, Namadi Sambo.

"The northerners are complaining that the persistent and deliberate exclusion of Sambo may be a confirmation of the plot to drop him as vice in 2015."

It said further: "We want to make it clear that the followers of the vice president are not happy with the way the 2015 presidential election campaign, projecting only President Jonathan is going.

"There is this feeling that Jonathan maybe hatching secret agenda to scheme out Sambo and replace him with another northerner.

"We have visited virtually every part of northern Nigeria and I can tell you that the feelings are the same. Many of them are willing and have even indicated interest to vote for Jonathan in 2015 despite the insecurity in that part of the country, but on the condition that he retains Namadi Sambo."
Shema may be a better candidate
http://odili.net/news/source/2014/sep/11/518.html
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: he is the UN secretary general from iraq

I thought he's d present VP of Nigeria?
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
sweetgala:

That guy has played it safe through the last 4 years, he has kept his name out of any conversation

Good of him. But we've had enough of his silence for the past four years. Now we need a VP that will be awake even when president is sleeping and snoring.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Bryan12(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2014
hadunihade:
You very funny
Thanks.can't even remember the last time I made a prettygirl laugh.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Orunto: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
The provisions of the 1999 constitution must apply strictly to Sambo. No scheming for schemers are simply mischievous.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by abokine: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
gratiaeo: He's too dull to be a vice president
And what will that make his boss?
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by jaybeekt(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Emmafrancis: Dear Youths. Be rest assured that Oga Sambo is coming back with GEJ. You have nothing to fear. God bless Nigeria

Ibrahim Shehu Shema of katsina may be a better option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2014
yuzjet:

I thought he's d present VP of Nigeria?
says who?abubakar shekarau is the vp

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Sacramento4real: The Office of the Vice President died with the exit of Atiku Abubakar.He was a VP that was always active through out his tenure.He was so popular that he was feared by his boss.So many Governors then were even loyal to him than the then President.But for the fear of the EFCC,many Governors would have stood by him.Namandi Sambo is just too dull for a Vice Presido.
[color=#006600][/color]

I hope you are not canvassing for such as template for Vice Presidency in Nigeria. You need to ask how Atiku's political life has nosedived since then. That's a price for selfish disloyalty. I can bet it with you that if Atiku had remained loyal with OBJ for their eight-year reign, he would have ascended to the presidency courtesy OBJ. Sambo is an epitome of submissiveness and that's what the nature expects from us. Anything contrary, at most times, ends in regret and anarchy.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by BotherMleeper(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
chidyhels: who gave these northerners the effrontery to yarn dust each time they aren't in the presidency.
I wish this info is true.

Wow. Get over yourself, wh0re.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by DikSin(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Wait...
localhost/phpmyadmin
Where's the "drop" option
Yeye database, bad user
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: A sl0wp0ke

Now we need a fastpoke.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2014
Fynestboi,Richiez,olawalebabs pls i v been ban by AntispamBot watin i dey spam buko/pls help nd unban me.. Educational section
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: says who?abubakar shekarau is the vp

LMFAO! No wonder GEJ is struggling.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by synergycom19: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
They can remove anybody and replace, BUT BRING BACK OUR GLRIS
Fight boko haram
Jobs for the youths
Improving industrial capacity
Respect/equality before the law by all

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by BabaO2: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Both president and vice president are too dull to lead meaningful Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by geophyscist: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
ibm91: [color=#990000][/color]GEJ me and my collegues and the all nigerians re begging you 2 please drop dis ur useless presidential abmition becos u have fail nigeria.
if gej drop who is capable of ruling nigeria is it buhari,tinubi,kwawanso, or fashola. my frnd for peace sake just leave gej their till a good leader emerge.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by agamenon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dropping MNS is a very good political calculation.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by jaybeekt(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ibrahim Shehu Shema of Katsina may be a better choice as gej running mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
synergycom19: They can remove anybody and replace, BUT BRING BACK OUR GLRIS
Fight boko haram
Jobs for the youths
Improving industrial capacity
Respect/equality before the law by all
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be cynical my friend. You can do better by directing your anger to Governor Shettimah of Borno, some members of his cabinet and school officials who facilitated the phantom Chibok "abduction". It's regrettable that there are still shallow thinkers like you who are not yet convinced that the Chibok kidnap is politically motivated. There is no magic, I repeat, there is no magic GEJ can perform for their 'rescue'. By the time the perpetrators are fed up, they will #bringbacktheirgirls#
As for the fight against Boko haram, you are been wicked for not appreciating the efforts of Mr. President in curtailing their excesses. Even the heavenlies are aware the heat is on Boko haram. With regards to job creation, it will be foolish of you to expect the govt to provide employment for the teeming masses. GEJ has performed moderately in employment drive. Do well by engaging yourself in productive activities and stop waiting endlessly for JOBS. Without gainsaying Jonathan has performed fairly as a president and he will do better when reelected in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by MisterLongman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks.
It seems many KIDS here think that the affairs of government and political parties are conducted with plenty noise aka PROPAGANDA instead of the more effective, quiet, discreet pulling of necessary strings for optimal results. Those who wish to continue following the "noise of the market" are free to do so.

Sambo has been a key aspect of the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration. Those who wish to see a Tinubu style SUPREMO executive, rather than a democracy, may be disappointed.

As a memory refresh, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu went through at least TWO Deputy governors, including the lady who fed him during their first campaign and the ex-banker who resigned but was still THEREAFTER impeached by his (Tinubu) LASHA.
Infact Tinubu's successor is also guilty of this.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by omazus: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
No wise ruler will drop Sambo as his Vice for any other person. Mark my words: that man is one the greatest loyal personalities in Nigeria. He knows his place and keeps it. If I were Jonah I will finish with this man and hand over to him in 2019. Of course I know the opposition are the sponsors of this article just to cause confusion.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
omazus: No wise ruler will drop Sambo as his Vice for any other person. Mark my words: that man is one the greatest loyal personalities in Nigeria. He knows his place and keeps it. If I were Jonah I will finish with this man and hand over to him in 2019. Of course I know the opposition are the sponsors of this article just to cause confusion.
[color=#006600][/color]

Absolutely. You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Btruth: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
The northern youths should not worry much, both Jonathan & Sambo will be dropped come 2015. I even still find Sambo more active than this fisherman from the creek. Anyway, both are worst leaders that has ever happened to this country. Mtheew....!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by armadeo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2014

He is my idea of the perfect politician in the perfect position. Serving under a silent president doing his own thing out of the glaring public eye.

Really who knows what he is up to. He is also very loyal.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by Nosaghae(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuzjet: Who is Namandi Sambo?
a man that could not deliver his local govt in the last presidential election

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by ibyj(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sambo is not a vibrant politician we need a young and energetických.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=Btruth]The northern youths should not worry much, both Jonathan & Sambo will be dropped come 2015. I even still find Sambo more active than this fisherman from the creek. Anyway, both are worst leaders that has ever happened to this country. Mtheew....!

In your dreams? Don't over bloat your ego. GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019. That's certain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.