Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

What's She Looking For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's She Looking For? (704 Views)

R / Please What Is She Looking For? / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's She Looking For? by marvelck: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2014
In life, when you are in a relationship there is no how one won't see or meet guys/girls that will be finer or better than the person you're dating, in some areas. But, should one keep falling for every guy or girl cos of that, then you are LOOSE or CONFUSED! And if you are the type that base everything on looks or on the size of one's wallet, then you will end up dating all the fine guys and girls in town. Cos, dem plenty and dem full everywhere. You're with someone cos of his or her special personality. Cos everybody is special in his/her own way. So, stay in one place, and keep your eyes and your heart only for your partner. Stop drifting, stop messing around and making a mess of everything. There are people who tend to get confused or infatuated whenever they meet a guy or girl that is finer or better than their partner. And before you know it, they don begin date the new person despite being in a relationship. Some could as a result, break up with their partner cos of that. If you're like that, you will never be satisfied/fulfilled in your relationship. Cos, nobody is perfect. And there is nobody that can claim to be the most beautiful or finest person around. The person you are with, is beautiful/fine and special in his or her own ways. And forgive me for saying this, girls are usually guilty of doing this. Most of them keep looking around even when they have a treasure in hand/at home. And this is one of the main causes of failed marriages or adultery in some homes. Since such is usually a relationship/marriage of convenience. And for those hopping about or double dating for the sake of not wanting to 'lose' everything. Biko, stop jumping around and soiling your image/destiny. For, no sane guy will ever leave you nor break your heart...if you are a 'good' girl! If you are waiting or looking for a perfect person to marry, then you no go marry at all. Cos, there is none that is perfect. We can only work together to make things better in our relationship or marriage. Sometimes, I wonder what girls really want. What are they looking for, that makes them jump from here to there...all the time?
Re: What's She Looking For? by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
First to comment..at last grin..true talk
Re: What's She Looking For? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
pretydiva: First to comment..at last grin..true talk
I do believe you didn't read the post at all...
Re: What's She Looking For? by MisterLongman(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
pretydiva: First to comment..at last grin..true talk
I hope say you don receive alert....... Zeun must have paid some money into your account as your reward.

1 Like

Re: What's She Looking For? by Superstar007(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Maybe she lost her phone or money. So she is looking for it sad
Re: What's She Looking For? by nickz(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2014
this thread is a girls only thread!!
Re: What's She Looking For? by Mutuwa(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2014
You write like some one on the verge of a break up or broken and expressing some contrite over it.well this piece of write up you put up is an everyday mannerism common amongst couple in a relationship.But sorry to say that its the " Guys" that do that most often..My experience with girls ( some) is that once she is postivly in love with u deep down,she means it.and no handsome guy,muscle tough guy or movie star can just whisk her away if and only if U play ur role quite well in a relationship..dont forget i mentioned " some" girls not all..
The guys ( some) who indulge in flirting around is due to the fact dt some guys are polygamus by nature,even if he has kim or angelina or even janet jackson deeply in love with him he will still flirt with other girls to test his wooing capacity grin
But in general any couple that practises what u put up in ur writeup is termed "greedy" and he/she will crash and end up with in a black hole of regret. Coz greed is a bottomless pit which exhust the person in an effortless search to satisfy his/ her desires but without ever reaching satisfaction.
Re: What's She Looking For? by marvelck: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
@Mutuwa, we are still saying the same thing. And I'm not talking about anybody in particular. Its a general issue common among most guys and girls nowadays...
Re: What's She Looking For? by jideomowunmi(f): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Epistle....
Re: What's She Looking For? by marvelck: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
@Jideomowunmi, we are still saying the same thing
Re: What's She Looking For? by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: I do believe you didn't read the post at all...
u dat read d post,cm n xplain it
Re: What's She Looking For? by pretydiva(f): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: I hope say you don receive alert....... Zeun must have paid some money into your account as your reward.
wat can I do u 4?
Re: What's She Looking For? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
pretydiva: u dat read d post,cm n xplain it
ok, that's good... I know you will ask this..
Explanation Loading

(1) (Reply)

Which One Does It 4 U=being Friends First Vs Hitting The Girl Immediately / Ur Opinion Will Help / What Would You Do If It Were You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.