Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' (4651 Views)

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) Call For Membership / Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) / New African Writers' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by repogirl(f): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Divepen:
Thaz why I said you are not girls
ohhh..kay, didn't notice that before.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am introducing them girls soon

Downloading girls database in progress...
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by ZUBY77(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Whoever introduced this project should follow it up with updates and activities.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
ZUBY77: Whoever introduced this project should follow it up with updates and activities.

The activities are not right here on NL, any interested person should pm his number to the number on the first page. It's fun and educative being there, you ZUBY77 can attest to the fact.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by OMA4U(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
add me asap
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by frank317: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jaglieski:
He's not online too

hey... whats up?
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
OMA4U: 08039594156 add me asap

The house will have to approve your entrance into the house, and fans are only allowed to join on Saturdays.

Instead of dropping your number here, I would rather have u text it to this number 07066611666

And leave your comments only here, for security reasons.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
LITERATURE COMPETITION IN PIDGIN ENGLISH

ON THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER 2014

POST BY

REPOGIRL

Chai! The most eba-ricing day of my life. I go for this wedding, I nor even know who dey marry, I just dey pass na im I see fine reception, with plenty plenty food wey dey on top of one kind long table. I tell myself dey that free chop no go pass me by, Lai lai!
E get one guy wey look like wrestler, him stand for gate but as soon as I see say him leave him post go piss for corner, na so I dive enter the place.
My immediate destination na the food wey dey table. I go stand dey look, I no sure wetin to chop, the food plenty, to choose hard me, in fact I was 'eba-riced'. I no sure whether to eat swallow as correct soups dey look me for face. Abi whether I for chop fry rice, abi jellof, everything just look so appetizing.
As I still dey ponder my choice na im one guy carry one oyibo girl dey waka come. I stand dey look them, the oyibo just dey laugh at everything the guy dey talk, na im vex catch me.
Why the oyibo dey laugh as if the guy funny sef, I sure sey I funny pass the idiot.
"hey you oyibo, abeg stop laughing, you dey disturb the peace and calamity of this place!" Na so I vex shout.
Them raise head begin look me like agama wey site insect.
"excuse me, are you referring to us?" the guy sef dey form oyibo accent for me, na im I provoke even more. Me sef begin form my own, all those commando swarzenigger film wey I dey watch, I sabi speak oyibo pass this mugu!
"yes ofcourse, na you I am speaking to! You and your oyibo girlfriend issue disturb the peace and calamity of this area, I dey try choose food to chop!"
Them look them self again, na im i hear the oyibo ask am "Brian, is he okay upstairs?"
Heyyyyy! Na so I vex, my vex pass snake wey person match him tail.
"what are you asking mhen? You saying I dey crase?" I ask as I approach them, them begin when move back, the guy begin to fear.
"you wan make I show you sey I be proper waffi guy?"
"please, no need for any embarassment, we will be on our way now!" the guy wan run but no way! I block the guy road.
"eba-rice ment? Ehn? You mean sey am eba ricing you? You mean sey....."
Na so one strong hand grab me for shoulder, I turn to see the wrestler guy wet stand for gate that time.
I swallow spit "he...hello?"
"can I see your IV?" him ask me.
"ID? I get ID....."
"IV!" him shout for my face
"Em...i... I get but e loss for road, I ....."
Na so, the wrestler carry me for shoulder go throway outside gate. Chai! Poor man pikin, I have never been so eba riced in my life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

DIVDIVEPEN

Tunde dey vex sey exam no go let am go im sister Wedding ceremony. The thing wey even pain am pass be sey when him Papa Mama peme, im carry im padi go wark for im granmama 'burial but now im no fit carry him friend go him sister wedding. Him sister, Adeogo, wey dey wed on saturday don fix time for her wedding for the same time him paper, ENG302 (English 302), go hold. Tunde dey 300 Level, im dey study English for the University Of Ibadan. Him na class rep and im dey top class, so the day wey im see the timetable, he no shake because him know sey him fit talk to im lecturer makr dem check the date. As a big boy and the oga patapata for class, him waka enter the office of the lecturer, wey him wife just curse finish for ontop phone . But before Tunde go, him don call the backup of him friends make he no be say dem no gree with the date.
'Go, we dey your back', Ayo, the one wey short pass among them, talk.'.
' Him no fit do you anything.', another one talk.
When im entered, na wahala im go face.
'Good morning sir', Tunde greet im lecturer wey still dey look him phone like sey na dere im wife dey.
'Yessi...ssiiiii', the man stammered,' what ca-ca--ca- can I do-do-do-do for for -for...for you'.
When Tunde tell am the thing wey carry am go, na so the man vex pour all the anger wey im don dey reseve for im wife on top am.
When Exam day reach, Tunde with him friends talk sey, dem no fit cook, so dem come go Maama Chinedu canteen wey dey beside Iya Bisi canteen. As them buy food finish, them go siddon for one of the tables. Im remain one hour to their exam, na im two oyinbo ladies enter the place; come buy food..:
'Sho', one of Tunde Padi talk, 'Oyinbo, no get money buy food for Tantis?'.....''
'' Him boyfriend leave am yesterday, na him make am come here...':..' while dem still dey laugh, na im the oyinbo girl's come sidon near dem side.
Na im one of Tunde friends talk for yoruba; 'All this bororo girls wan come beg for our hand ':
.' poor church rat', him friend reply for Yoruba. Dem no know sey na Oyinbo wey come learn Yoruba for University of IBadan.
'You know get sense at all', one of the ladies reply for yoruba.
Tunde don understand wetin dey shele, na so im stand up may he go beg them; but na the same time him stand up, the other oyinbo girl see dead cockroach for im soup. The thing shock the lady sote him shout, and kon throw the plate of soup away, but the thing go land, do design, for Tunde's white cloth. Tunde never iron any cloth except that white, serious gbeke. As Tunde dey turn back, a cockroach land for the head of the first oyinbo girl wey dey para, as she talk sey make she dust am away in fear na im she sweep am enter Tunde mouth wey im open when he dey turn back. Tunde short friend's reflex arc too fast, as him see the cockroach be wan enter Tunde mouth, him quickly carry unbreakable plate wey im be wan use hit the cockroach; him use am hit Tunde for mouth. As The plate hit Tunde, wey stand still like statue, na im one word enter Tunde mind, 'Na your wedding meat be that'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

WHITE MOSQUITO

"Ewo! Wizboy, na like this you go take die?" Na the reason wey I just dey reason be that. The sweat wey don soak my cloth finish fit start small pure water factory. My heart don relocate from my chest go reach my throat, begin dey struggle with my Adam's apple for space. Even small piss sef don loose guard comot from my junior. Na this kind situation my oyinbo Oga dey call "deep shit". Na this kind thing my mama dey call "hot pepper soup". You sabi say na hot pepper soup na im dey scent pass? The scent ehn, e fit begin dey call you from junction reach house, but when them set the soup for ur front, you come use that same urge take enter the soup, o boy, last last na you go cry. E go do you like film trick the way ordinary pepper go take flog you. Na that kind problem I land myself inside yakata. As I dey talk this story so, I dey inside car. But no be the kind car you dey reason. Na burial motor o. And I no be passenger or driver, I dey inside coffin! Inside inside coffin. Ontop one dead body wey wowo like 'old roger is dead'. Chai! Me, Wizboy; fine boy no pimple, sleek nigga raw, nwanem with dimple, see where my useless life don keep me? You see I no fit blame anybody but myself. I no fit say 'na Devil cause am' because Lucifer himself go deny me. Yes na only myself I go blame for this matter, me and me alone. You see, I short well well. No be the kind short wey Julius Agwu short o. Na like them Aki and Pawpaw own. And I get okpolo eye. No be like Jim Iyke own o, na like Segun Arinze.. So you sabi how e be for me to toast girl, or just to follow am talk.. If shame no catch me, na so I go begin stammer like who dey chop hot yam, or the girl go just shenk me aside like say I get Ebola.. So the day when Christina, my Oga lastborn begin dey do sme sme for my side, i tell my self say Wizzy, bone that thing, that runs na bad market. Besides, my pastor don tell me say make I run from Delilah. And this my Oga pikin na Delilah incarnate! This girl suppose be Beyonce sister, she set like Nicki Minaj! This chick fair so tey na small she take miss Albino. Jesus! And I no blame am, her papa na yoruba but her mama na Brazilian. In short, she dey related to Kim Kardashian. Abi? Or no be so? All I know be say that babe na serious temptation, and if not for the rosary I dey wear for neck,and the other one one wey dey always dey my back pocket, plus including the cele water I dey always use baff, I for don fall finish..But, yawa still come gas last last. This babe begin dey track me everywhere o! I no go lie, initially when she begin dey toast me with mouth, I been dey enjoy am o. When she begin dey buy me small small gifts, like wrist watch, designer perfumes, I lock up collect am. Me, an ordinary driver, dwarf for that matter, which kind future ambition I get? I just tell myself say, Wizzy, God don butter your bread o, press you sardine, come still dash you fried beans join; na your compensation be this o. Na wetin I reason be that. U fit blame me? No na, e no get any guy man wey dey reason my matter wey no go do the same thing. Until the day, the babe come clear me wetin she really want. She say make I piss put for white handkerchief give am for "experimental purposes". Ehn?? I no too go school, but I know say experiment no good. Na wetin kill Abacha be that na. I run o..and na so my wahala take start. This girl begin dey track me like CIA, dey follow me like Twitter. Even when her Papa mud, she no shake, she still dey ontop my matter like Wizkid.. The day of the burial, this girl nearly kidnap me put for her room, I gats to sneak hide put for the nearest sanctuary. And na the coffin near me pass o! I just jump enter the coffin without proper thinking.
And as I enter, na im those undertakers show say them wan carry the dead body dey go cemetery. Na that time I know say I don shit for church, carry Bible clean nyash. Well sha, I know my redeemer liveth..because fuel no dey the car, the money for fuel dey with me, so once the car stop for road, I go jump out. All these new, new SOLAR cars no dey sabi manage fuel like BENZ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

DYOUNGSTAR

Today Nkechi go hear nwi, na so I run enter house go wear my White and White overall, carry cutlass, rub white powder waka go stand for road dey wait Nkechi.

Nkechi na babe wey we live for the same compound, I don try make I straf am she no gree submit, all the small small boys for the compound don chop am finish na me remain she come dey form hard to get for me.

The one wey vex Ne pass be say for her sister wedding dem catch am with on cripple boy for inside toilet dey straf, I no wan narrate wetin happen because e dey vex me. Even the oyibo man wey follow the sister husband come straf am join that one come make her dey feel like say she don achieve.

Today I must rape this babe na so I dey think for my mind as I hide for under tree for that night dey wait for Nkechi to come pass, her papa send her go buy recharge card for am.

I don dey dey wait she no come, na im I come dey worry say wetin do the babe abi as I plan to rape whether another person don dey rape too, I say make I go joor, she no go come early or she fit don follow backyard go house. As I wan waka comot na im I hear somebody dey waka come, I quickly run hide well, as the person dey reach na so vn I run come stand for road come dey make noise like say I be winch.

Lailaha ilalahu the woman shout, she trowey the pikin she carry for back dey shout dey go. As I discover say I don shit for toilet na Hausa woman I go block! which kind mistake be this na im I plan how to run.

As the Hausa people hear shout dem run comot with gun, catapult, cutlass, arrow, knife and different types of weapon, before dem go reach I don run enter house go change clothe sharp sharp, I no no say one man first the compound see me and me and him don fight and quarrel well well.

As the Hausa men reach dem see the pikin for ground dey cry dem pick come dey search for the aljenu.

As them dey search our compound people don comot follow them dey search na im I see Nkechi dey come back, I shout choi see my life! See as I miss this big nyash wey dey swing for my face.

As I sabi did ajayi work na im I go meet the Hausa people help them they find the aljenu I come suggest say make we go back of the big house wey dey there as I dey talk na im the man wey see me comot come call one aboki aside dey talk to am dey look me na im I faint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

LARRYSUN

Na so the tory happen for yonder wey my papa go carry one aproko oyibo come Naija. The woman sef carry age put for head like God; she fit born my papa, talk less of me.

Since my mama don delete two years ago, my papa don take style jump inside plane on 'business trip' to oyibo camp for London. Me no follow am because the cold wey dey wire them for brain there go scare even satan. My papa spend three months for that freezer dem call a city before he come waka back with this woman with nose wey look like say dem iron am. Even now sef, I still dey wonder how she dey take control oxygen pass that acute angle dem call her nose.

This oyibo na ogbanje, walahi. She dey yarn like say ground go comot mouth swallow am if she stretch her mouth small. Na my papa dey translate almost everything she dey yarn.

She no gree chop ewedu like us; na so so lettuce lettuce dis winsh dey demand as if she be goat for her former life. I no like am at all, and she know say I no like am, I know say she know say I know say she no like me too. One evil day so after she newly migrate come from yonder, dis nonsense oyibo go carry my garri and troway for bush. She yarn say I wan kill myself because I wan whack my own precious garium sulphate. From that time, I know say I no go gel with am even for heaven. I no dey take my garri play with anybody. My hate for am elevate so much that I pray to papa God to call am come take sweet. I no dey talk to pale for heaven too much, but this winch lettuce-chopper fall my hand no be small.

Suddenly, papa God answer my request and delete the oyibo. For this I almost turn born-again. My papa say make I go wake am go bath say them wan go Tantalizers, that place wey na only for television I dey see am...na the place my pale wan carry hin wife go. My pale no try at all. He never carry us go Mama Kas before, and he wan carry oyibo go Tantalizers...thunder fire both dem yanshes.

When I waka reach oyibo, she no gree comot for her slumber. Oyibo don terminate. When I jist the news give my papa, the mana jubilate die. He yarn say the winch property don become our own so. I wonder which property hin dey yarn about because na only clothes and perfume the winch bring come from oyibo land. My papa yarn say oyibo get many cage (houses) and motor for London so.

Na that same day we try plant the oyibo for cemetery but nature no gree us. The fada dey pray for oyibo soul to climb ladder go greet papa God when casket door fling open and oyibo rise. Na there I see say the fada wey my papa go call na juju man, the preacher no run, he gently gently disappear, even my papa sef no wait to jubilate say hin wife don become Jesus Christess, he pick race and began shouting say abomination don descend. Other people wey come to witness funeral no wait to finish am.

The winch na winch true true. My papa say the otapiapia wey he mix for her lettuce no kill am.

Larry Sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Note that what is posted here is a raw unedited competition article.

There are series of errors as all of us were in a hurry to submit on time and typed from our mobile devices.

Read to catch a glimpse of the fun and learning going on in the house.

The works posted here are open to criticism

Thanks you.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dyoungstar

Definitely, I am guilty but how can I be blamed when it was offered me on a platter of gold, who would it be and he'll refuse it? Opportunity they said comes but once, once mine came and I made good use of it.

I sat in front of my apartment waiting for an a.boki to pass on the street, I needed to Polish my shoes for the great occasion to come in 2 hours time, I started breaking the pimples on face just to keep myself busy while waiting for him, not too long Ronke came whisking her waist like the tentacles of a soaring cockroach, 'hello' she said to me with a smile ready to kill the president. As a gentle good son of a bad man I replied while checking out the wonder features she was endowed with, too tempting to let go but remembering the program ahead in 2 hours time, I must not miss it. 'James, please can you help me download whatsapp into my phone? I have some Nairaland friends I want to chat up, it's been long and they must be missing me by now' she said to me. Seeing this great opportunity I swung into action damning all consequences, 'you are on Nairaland too?' I asked, yes was the reply. Okay can we go into the house so that I can use my system to install the app into you... ooopss sorry into your phone, she obliged and headed into my room while I examined her fresh seductive bosoms. 'This must be an iPhone?' I asked deceptively 'yea' she foolishly responded.

Finally we got into the room, I offered her fresh chilled pineapple as a gentle man to soften her mind to accept my proposal when I shall relay it, I brought my system and pressed the power button it started booting with windows logo displaying, 'come and see' immediately she came sitting so close to me that her warmth butt brushed against my lap, little did I know I was going to brows for free, I had thought I would be needing much data to do that.

One thing led to another we finished browsing, Google greeted yahoo and both were happy that at the end of the day I started browsing free of charge anytime and day I wanted to, by the 9th month I was served the bills for all my browsing both for day and all night which was unexpected as we never bargained for such, I tried to play smart but was outsmarted by a lady. What a shame once a flourishing young man now begs to feed. I had to go for deliverance, God forgave me and I started blossoming again without much ado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

FRANK 3:16, NOW FRANK 317

Definitely, I am guilty of cheating on my wife once in a while, but what's the big deal anyway? Its not like I was created like a woman that believes love must be tied to sex; no, I think and believe sex and love are two separate entities and are not really closely related. I believe I can have sex with a woman without being in love with her but I know so many female folks don't think this way. Yet I can't help but wonder why women kill themselves over the fact that their husbands cheated on them or bother themselves when their husbands stare at a woman's butt, when most men can barely remember the names of who ever they had an affair with. I have come to understand that a man can sleep with as many women as possible but would definitely give his heart to that one woman he loves, but women will always give a piece of their heart to majority if not all the men they sleep with. Yet they call us goats and pigs like this state of affair is our fault. I am not saying that cheating is our right and we must do it, but I will like the women folks to look at the bright side of this unacceptable behaviour. Yes, bright side in the sense that you can't really call what we do cheating because I believe cheating is done when the heart(love) is involved; you really can't appreciate a pineapple if you don't taste bitter leave. With this I can boldly say that most men that sleep around do not really cheat on their wives but most women silently cheat on their husbands because their heart is easily involved. A fresh sex with another man means a fresh start for the woman. This is more troubling than a large pimple on my face. Women should therefore stop taking this matter to the extreme without further ado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

LARRYSUN

Definitely, I am guilty of exposing my butt in public; but I still wonder why I should be incarcerated because of that. Come to think of it, not many viewers found my fresh sphincter an ugly sight to behold. The only blame those lying ninnies placed on me was that my butt caused a young lady, who might have been pretty saves for the pimples that remained loyal like boils on her face, to overturned her tray of pineapples in manner of lost concentration. The old pot-bellied man who tried to swerve his wheels from smashing these fruits hit the sidewalk; almost flattening an old curmudgeon in the process. Soon, pandemonium erupted as even the blind beggars scurried off at sensing the approach of the iron steed.

I'm sure if everybody had minded his business and not give a glance at the man exposing his nice butt for the camera, the numerous goats and chickens that met their ends in the automobile accident would still be bleating and crowing respectively. Maybe the mistake the director made was in not informing the innocent public that a movie scene where a popular actor would expose his butt would be shot. After the tumult and brouhaha that ensued immediately after my sensational action, a piqued citizen called the nearest police station, and those apes in uniform had hurled me to the station without giving me the benefit of buckling my belt. The crowd had tagged me a demented incipient as I was push into police vehicle; I know they'd all discuss my heroic act throughout the whole day...damn pedestrian. My director and fellow superstars had disappeared at the insistence of distant siren wails, they'd all deserted me without further ado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
[11:44PM, 14/09/2014]

Divepen:

From Inception, things had always been good for Tunde, Chinedu, and Usman who were all students of the University of Ibadan. They were in tedder hall, Block A, room3 together. The three of them, though good friends, were from different part of the country- Tunde from Oshogbo, Chinedu from Ebonyi, and Usman, Kano; each representing their tribe(the major tribes of Nigeria; Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba)- were very good friends and roommates. They ate together; encouraged one another to read; visited many place together, and never thought anything will come in between them until Tunde received a call one sunday evening, when they were watching the film 'Three Idiots'.........................................'Hello', his mother said............................................'Hello, Maami'.........'See, Tunde, I can't waste time on greetings, start coming home'...........'Why', he asked dejected. His mother told him his father, who was a politician, had just received orders that all yoruba people should start coming to the south west. Almost immediately, Usman and Chinedu received similar calls that they should return to the North and East that same day. The three friends were dejected. Was this how they would leave themselve? At first, they tried to behave like a man, but they eventually cried. Later,they saw themselve off to the car parks, sadness written over their faces, fear eating a larger part of their heart. They do not know what would happened, but they left for their respective homes........ By Seven the next day, the announcement came on that Nigeria, has been splited after, the northerners discovered some Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausa politicians were behind the Bokoharam insurgence and they have others who would not stop until Nigeria break-up. Therefore, the leaders decided it was time to follow Abiola's word- to split peacefully. So, they created 'Oduduwaland', 'Arewaland', and 'Biafraland'. ...........When Tunde heard this; he felt bad, and thought of it for so many days. Later, he told himself they have to do something. At that time, the communication system had not changed; so he called his friends, and they decided to work together to bring back the unity of the former country, Nigeria, because there would be problem for the Biafralanders, who had more than one Laanguage- Yoruba, Izzi-Ezza, Izon Urhobo, Ijaw, Tiv e.t.c and some other problem, all he knows is that with the help of his friends, there would be a solution,because there is always light after the tunnel.

[12:06AM, 15/09/2014]

LarrySun:

From inception, there had been a wide rift cutting off the loose fabrics among the three tribes of the nation. But no matter what situation might arise, a tribe would always salvage the other, in the bid to burst out of its own inhibition.

The rather small, skinny Hausa man behind the herd of big, fat cattle was not in his best of moods. He'd recently had a confrontation with one of his debtors who had bought from him a cow almost a fortnight earlier and had still refused to balance up his debt. The debtor, an Igbo man, who'd purchased the animal for his father's burial ceremony, had begged the piqued mallam to come the next day for his balance.

Mallam Musa was one who could do nothing to his debtor but wait, for the Igbo man was three times stronger than he was, and this debtor could be a formidable adversary if he succeeded in invoking his ire. Knowing this, the Hausa man could do nothing than to vent his irritation on his cattle. He flogged the animals in so much maniacal frenzy that the cows nearly became maniacs themselves. They ran and ran as each lash landed on their backs.

The Yoruba man regally clad in his white agbada and dented cap was too concerned about his own apparel appearance to notice the herd of cattle bounding before him. And by the time he turned to check the shuffling of hooves approaching behind him, it was too late for him to react. His flowing robe got entangled on a cow's horns and he was dragged. The speed of the animals and the suddenness of the attack subjected the man to lose his balance. He screamed and clawed at the ground as he was being dragged along the herd. Surprisingly, all the time he was scraping the dusts, the cap that lay smugly on his large head didn't drop.

By the time the cattle were controlled and made to stop, Mr. Aluko had lost consciousness. He woke up hours later in the hospital. It was reported that the man was returning from the bank when he had the rather strange accident. He wanted to pay back his friend who had lent him money to pay his son's school fees. The friend was the Igbo man, Mr. Obi.

Mr. Obi was paid back by Mr. Aluko, Obi in turn paid back Mallam Musa who used the money to foot the Yoruba man's medical bill.

Anger never solves any problem; it rather aggravates it. We should always learn to curb our angers, for even if it is an oncoming train, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

[12:08AM, 15/09/2014]

Repogirl NL:

From inception, The company had always made robots, mechanical robots controlled by humans to perform heavy duty tasks humans were not able to perform, but after a while, they delved into Artificial intelligence.
Someone had mentioned that thinking robots were the future, and its possibilities were endless.
The government had been interested, robots had no loyalties to anyone or any tribe, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa! The backstabbing and sabotage would end in the military, if robots were sent to fight. They acted according to their programming and a thinking robot would be able to evolve , adapt to situations and make quick decisions for itself.
The directors of the company had been ecstatic on receiving the governments go ahead and in no time had reeled out a line of state of the art robots ready for combat.
The robots were sent into the insurgents camp and they acted in accordance with their programming, doing their jobs maybe too well infact.
In a year, terrorism had been wiped out of the country. The President of the nation was happy, the directors had made billions out of the venture, so ofcourse they were also elated.
The robots however became bored. Their services were not needed any longer, what were they to do? All insurgents had been taken care of, peace and stability had been restored to the nation. 'What was next for us?' they wondered.
Electing a representative, they posed the question to the directors who couldn't come up with a tangible response other than selling them to the next bidder.
The thinking robots were not in support of this. Were they just mercenaries, to be sold and auctioned off? They wanted more, they wanted dominance, total control.
Who were these humans to treat them as mere machines. They had probably forgotten how intelligent they were, that they could think for themselves and make decisions. Maybe the humans needed to be reminded.
Organizing themselves into ranks, they annihilated first all the programmers involved in their creation and then the directors. Not stopping there, they matched on to the state house, staged a coup and took control of the nation. They now had it all, power. No human would ever control them again!

The citizens were under oppression. What the robots put them through was far worse than anything they had put one another through in the past.
Any crime was punished by death, even as little as stealing a piece of bread. This got them thinking and they wondered how they had let their society degenerate so bad they'd had to bring in robots to clean their dirty laundry.
After all terrorism had been fueled but poverty and the neglect of one another. Now, the robots that had been created to fight for them, lorded over them.
The people came together, forgetting whether they were Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. They met in secret which was difficult as the robots had imposed curfews and strict rules against gatherings. Many followers lost their lives.
It seemed nothing could be done about their new commanders until they stumbled upon someone.
He wasn't more than eighteen, but he held the salvation, they needed. He had developed a virus he was sure could shut the robots down. It would interfere with their code and wipe it clean. Without code, the robots were useless.
The people were overjoyed, atlast they were near redemption. They cut off the boy in mid sentence and their uproar almost caused them to be heard by the robots on night watch.
When they managed to calm down, the boy continued, he had just one problem.
'what?' the people wanted to know
'we'll need a volunteer willing to load the virus into their mainframe'
The people stared one another in the face, they knew how fortified the robot headquarters was. Whoever did this wouldn't return alive.
'Who shall bell the cat?' they seemed to ask.
They got no volunteers that night, but went home with the feeling of hope, for 'there was always light at the end of every tunnel'.

[12:43AM, 15/09/2014]

AudreyTims:

From inception, hausa people have always frowned at females going to school.

Amina hastened her footsteps. The bucket on her head was very heavy. She hissed again as water dripped from the sides of the blue bucket on her beautiful face.
Why had her mother sent her to go and fetch water from the village pump knowing fully well that her elder sister, Fatima was coming to visit them seven days after her wedding to Alhaji Ismaila?

She paused to tie her worn wrapper properly. The gesture made water pour on her faded brown hijab. She shook the sand off her bathroom slippers that had been sewn in a number of places and continued her journey home.

She was only twelve years old but had the features of a sixteen year old. She was a very beautiful girl with a glowing skin.

She finally got close to her compound and saw their yoruba neighbor's daughter, Kemi coming back from school. She hissed again. She wondered why she wasted her time going to school when she would end up in a man's house.

Kemi stopped her as she was about passing and spoke to her in hausa.

"Amina, how are you?" The dark skinned girl asked her.

Amina replied in hausa also.
"I'm fine. I can see you're back from that your prison where they beat you."

Kemi laughed.
"Amina, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be wasting away at home waiting for the day an old man will come and marry you, when you can use the brain God gave you."

Amina's eyes flashed anger.
"What do you know? You're only wasting your time and your father's money. Won't you end up in a man's house also?"

"Yes but not to sit doing nothing all day. I won't just be a child bearer to my husband. I'll contribute my own quota to my family and the society at large."

"That's your business. I have to go. Fatima is here for a visit."

"Eiya! Fatima whom your father sold to an old man like him just because of money?" Kemi told her age mate with pity.

For an answer, Amina hissed and quickly walked away.

"Talk to your mother. Female education is free in this state. I'll continue disturbing you until you join me in school." Kemi called after rapidly walking friend who didn't bother to acknowledge what she had said. She shrugged and walked into her compound.

Amina quickly dropped the bucket immediately she got to her compound. She ran into her mother's room where she knew her sister would be. She entered the barely furnished room and stared at her sister who was seated on a mat.

Fatima was looking more beautiful than ever. The pink lace material she had on was glittering. She had her head tied with the lace also instead of her usual hijab.

Their mother left them to talk and went to get something for Fatima to eat.

The two sisters stared at each other before Amina broke the silence.

"How was it?"

Fatima broke down into tears, shocking her younger sister.

"It was terrible! Amina, please go to school. Go and be something in life. Please don't end up like me"

Amina didn't sleep a wink that night. She kept thinking.

By daybreak, she was very tired but she knew she had to get up to fetch water. She was shocked when her father came to the room she shared with her two younger sisters and instructed her to dress quickly to follow her mother to the hospital because the latter was very sick. Amina was shocked. Her mother had never been ill. She dressed up hurriedly and followed her mother to the hospital in her father's red Golf two car while her father's other three wives and children looked on.

When they got to the Federal Medical Centre in the village, they had to wait a little before they could see the doctor. Amina's father instructed her to go with her mother to see the doctor while he stayed back with the other patients in the waiting room.

Amina could only stare at the beautiful Doctor Amadi as she spoke to her mother in hausa and asked her questions. Amina marveled at the igbo doctor's beauty and brilliance.

"How do I become like you?" Amina blurted out.

Doctor Amadi smiled.
"By going to school and studying hard."

Amina made up her mind right then to go to school. It was difficult for her.
Amina made up her mind right then to go to school. It was difficult for her but she finally became a Medical Doctor with the support of Fatima's rich husband since her father refused to take her to school.

There's always light at the end of every tunnel.

[1:37AM, 15/09/2014]

Dyoungstar:

From inception it was as If nothing would ever break the love bond between us, we lived and shared things as one, we would travel long distances on foot (the poor), on camels (the rich) and in cars (the super rich aka wealthy) to see our friends, brothers and or relations at the other part of the region (country).

The British colonizers were trying hard to make us good (deception), only If we had known.

OCTOBER 16th 1997

We had packed to the north, Niger State to be specific, on transfer, my father was a staff of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, my name is Chukwudi Musa Omobola Nduka, names I don't know their meanings save the former, I learnt Chukwudi was the name my parents named me but the rest were given me by friends and neighbours whom I had no idea who they.

I was passing through anguan daji street
Kai, kai
I heard somebody shouting, I didn't know this was their way of calling on someone they do not know their names, I walked continuously, suddenly a hand tapped me at the back. I turned to see who it was,
'Kai ka ce baka jin magana ko? Yau zan ci uwar ka' (you said you are stubborn right? Today I shall deal with you), I feigned ignorance of What he was saying.

'Wato ne uban ka ya zaga ko?' (So your father thinks he can insult me right?)

I opened my mouth to speak when I saw a crowd of fierce looking Hausa boys coming towards me with mean faces.

I didn't know whether to run or stand and fight back as a man (my muscles wanted to deceive me), I remembered how Joe died like a chicken, he was thrown into a deep well of water, Eze was thrown down from a high cliff, Uche was dragged to death by a racing horse by these same hausa boys, on a second thought I did what I never knew I could do, but it saved my life.

I was panting like a newbie who had been put through series of strenuous aerobics in the popular reality tv show 'gulder ultimate search', thank God I escaped I almost said when I heard their voices behind me, I didn't wait to look or see I took to my heels again this time seeking asylum, i ran through a compound very dirty and smelling I saw a man standing in front of the house, I ran to him.

In terror he asked egbon kilon sele? I replied please help me I don't know What I did to these hausa boys that they seek to lynch me,

'Leek?' he asked rather confused
'No not leek, Lynch!. They want to kill me' I repeated

'Sho! kill ke? Who wan kill you?' He asked rather stupidly.

'Please help me' I screamed as I heard thuds of footsteps approaching.

'come, come here come hide make I see who go kill you' he in Yoruba ascent sound as confidence as If his uncle is an Ifa priest.

'Ina yaron nan yake?' (Where is that boy) I heard the Hausa boys ask from Where I was hiding.

'Eda kun'.... the Yoruba man said, I couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying but I managed to hear him say 'e wa wo', thank goodness I understand Yoruba a little.

'Is this man trying to betray me?' I asked myself, you better run If you want to live was all my mind could mutter to me. I scurried away running at almost the speed of light 'so this man wanted to hand me to this people?' Yoruba and betrayal was what came out from my mouth.

As I wanted to run something caught my attention, it was the boy in red, i had seen the face before I started doing some mental juggling ....................

Gbam that is it, Zubairu the boy I had slept with his sister over and over again, If I was taking counts it would have been up to or above 200 times I penetrated her, don't start thinking of me as a bad boy.

She caused it, she likes sex like human likes air, I had penetrated her that last time without a condom, it came impromptu then I had to swing into action before I would be tagged weakling.

Zubairu had come to warn or threaten my father, my father insulted him and sent him out of our house, he there and then swore to kill me If I didn't marry his sister.

He and his parents had come severally for peace talk and to see that I married their daughter but my father forbade them, this was the cause of this hatred for me and my family...

I continued running because he has made up his mind to kill me.

'But why will the Yoruba man want to hand me over to them?' I asked myself while running...

It occurred to me, when I saw a young damsel coming towards the direction of the house I was running away from, I quickly remembered that fateful day my friends and i raped her in the bush Where she went to fetch firewood, i never knew the Yoruba man was her father, How could I be so foolish.

I was pressed I decided to pee before continuing the escape race, I had unzipped answer brought out my penetrating device when I saw I bike running towards me. My face lit up with smiles, finally I will not die, I have escaped.... truly, there's always ligh...

Whooooosshhh!
Whooooooosshhh!

Strokes of the cain landed on my back what are you doing? The entire class were laughing, I never knew I had removed my device before the entire class.

My classmates were busy taking snapshots secretly.

I was dreaming...

Teacher was shouting on top of his voice
On waking up, I exclaimed

There's always light at the end of every tunnel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by whitemosquito(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Brilliant idea Mimi. I can always come back and re read and crack myself up again! Lol.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
POST BY

WHITE MOSQUITO

Definitely, I am guilty; but don't be too quick to judge me, I am simply a victim of transferred aggression. As you read this, I am lying face flat atop the JSS 2 form master's table, my slightly round butt jutting upward,trembling at the soon-to-come punishment. Mr Gbadebo, the Jss 2 master, was a terrorist;his choice weapon of decimating hapless little boys like myself, a three stranded whip which he never forgot to soak overnight in water. My crime was stupid really, and unoriginal;like several clueless new students of the Afe Boarding School for boys, I was tempted by the luscious yet forbidden pineapple plantation that generously occupied the entire backyard of the Headmaster's house. Day after day, their luxirious ripeness called out to me, seducing me, until that afternoon when my willpower could resist no longer. Unbeknownst to me, the pimple faced form master had also chosen that day and that very location to consummate his lust for the busty School cook,Miss Bose. It was just my dumb luck to literally run into them, pants down, my hands overflowing with my stolen bounty. Needless to say, Miss Bose fled and Mr Gbadebo pounced on me, more angry at my intrusion than at my disobedience and hauled me to the Staff room without further ado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Our secrets are being exposed here. grin
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Space still available for prospective members.

To join follow the instructions on the first page??
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Royver(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello all,
This is a great idea, but wanted to suggest if it wouldn't be better on a Facebook closed group? Adding large groups to whatsapp or bbm has a way of hanging phones.

Whatdo you guys think? Dive pen?
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
PRETTYSPYCEE

Here's a note I would like to share with you. - Work
INSPECTOR COLLINS EDOBOR watched with dispassionate eyes as the protesting young man was pushed into the back of the Pick-up van by the uniformed Police officers. One of them hit the boy with the batton in his hand, a violent curse followed the assault before the double doors were forcefully shut.
He didn't care about the cussing or even the unwarranted assault, for him getting truants off the streets and breathing life into his bank balance was the only worthy course of justice

####################

"GODDAMN IT!" Anna Young-Harry cursed viciously staring at the flattened back tire.
Why the devil did the damn tire choose today of all days to go flat on her. Irate, she kicked the deflated tire, wincing as her black struck against the wheel.
"It's not going to respond if you continue to treat it so meanly."
Anna scowled at the deep, lazy voice. This was surely going to be a horrible day. First a bad tire, now her new annoyingly flirtatious neighbour. Gritting her teeth, she turned to face him.
As usual, he managed to make the rumpled sweats look like high fashion... damned man.
Well, she was late and she had to play her feminine card... much as she hated to.
"Hi...err..." what the heck had he called himself last week?
"Abdul." Abdul Kadri supplied deciding this was his lucky day. "Looks like your tire gave out on you."
"It did." She kept her voice whinny." I don't know how these things happen. I parked it last night hale and hearty and this morning its gone..."
"Puff." He finished. "Likely you might have stepped on something. Whatever it is, you need to change the tire."
Like I needed you to state the obvious. "Yeah, I know." The whine has gone major. "And I'm already dressed and running late..."
"Lucky for you I'm here." Abdul winked. "Ease back and let the man get to work."
She stepped back from the Toyota Camry, with a grateful smile plastered over her mouth. But the smile soon froze when he tugged up the blue tshirt and yanked it off through his head. Lean, muscled guiness-dark body flirted with her wide eyes. She did a quick swallow and swung her eyes up, they slammed into his.
Abdul gave another wink before marching behind the car to pull open the boot, get out the jack and spare tire.
Within minutes he was done and all was in order.
"Thank you so much." She beamed backing towards the driver's door. "You are a life saver."
"You are welcome." Abdul sauntered over and shut the door. "So, what do you say to lunch one of these weekends?"
"Err..." her phone rang and she nearly cried out with glee. "Excuse me." She dug out her phone from her handbag, slapped it to her left ear and listened with deepening frown to her younger brother. Dropping back the phone a moment later, she turned back to Abdul. "I'm sorry I have to go."
"Any problem?"
"None that you can help with." She already had the car on and backing towards the black gate.
Abdul watched as she neatly backed out the yard into the street and zooming off like a bat with the devil on its tail. When his phone rang, he frowned too as he picked it.

#####################

"Barrister, this one no be big grammar matter o." The wiry looking Corporal repeated. "Say you be lawyer no mean say you go fit threaten us o."
"I not threatening you. I am demanding to know what my brother's offence was that warranted an arrest." Anna snapped.
"Na the same question me I dey demand, if your brother no commit crime why we go arrest am?" The infuriating Corporal retorted.
Gritting her teeth, Anna sucked in her anger and strove for calm. "Corporal, I want to see your DPO right away."
"Oga dey busy for office. But if na to bail ya criminal brother, dat one na 50k... simple."
"And what court of law set that bail, Corporal?"
"Area H court of law."
The sarcastic retort slammed mad fury through her. "Listen to me, your sorry excuse for a police officer..." she banged a hand on the desk.
"Eh, Madam Barrister, no cause wahala and drama for here o. This na Police station no be ya office, so if...."
"I would like to speak with the DPO in charge." A deep voice interrupted.
Anna found herse

Here's a note I would like to share with you. - Work
The brusque tone sounded nothing like the lazy, easy voice that has been flirting with her all week. Anna found herself straightening up even as the scowling muttered and mumbled as he walked through an open entrance.
Inspector Edobor came out of his office, irritated that his boys could not handle a simple charge-and-bail case.
"Officer, with all due respect to your rank and station," he spoke immediately to Abdul ignoring Anna. Female lawyers set his teeth on edge. "But this is my police station and my jurisdiction..."
"No one is questioning that or your authority here." Abdul cut him of. "Barrister Young-Harry and I are here about this morning's arrest and to pick up our brothers."
He knew her full name and her profession?
"You two came together?" That wasn't what the stupid Corporal had told him. The emphasis on 'pick up' Wasn't lost on him either.
"Yes, we did." Anna replied crisply." And while we are discussing our brothers, I'd like to inquire about the procedures of this arrest and the true nature of the young men's crimes."
Abdul almost chuckled as the Police officer glared at both of them. When he turned his gaze, Anna was looking smug.

###################

When the Knock came at the door, somehow she knew it was Abdul.
"Hi." She sai opening the door.
"Hello Anna." The lazy tone was back. "So I had this idea you owe me... twice."
The almost arrogant statement had her mouth curving. "That your best line of approach, officer?" She taunted.
He eyed her shorts and tank top clad frame, damn the woman had a body that gave true meaning to the word curvaceous.
"Seemed full proof." He grinned.
His tone had dipped, sending a ripple to her tummy. "So can I come in?"
For an answer, she stepped back. "Why not. So how about a drink?"
"I was thinking more of a thank you kiss."
She arched a brow. "Lt. Abdul Kadri, I don't know what kind of woman you think I am..."
"The kind that has kept me awake the last six nights." He flashed a wink. "And the kind that could have changed her tire but chose to use me. The kind that got out all ten erroneously arrested citizens today."
Just because he gave her all the credit, she let down her guard. "Couldn't have done it without you."
"I doubt that." he closed the small distance between them. "Would it help if I told you I've not kissed a woman in more than six months?"
"Not really. But I guess its a small price to pay for a stand up Nigerian army officer."
When her cool lips covered his and sank in, he decided she packed a full arsenal. And he was going to enjoy releasing them.

AUDREYTIMS

[9:47PM, 02/10/2014]

AudreyTims NL:

THE ACCIDENT!
Rain drops pelted down the window planes as Eugenia's gaze focused on a mango leaf dripping rain drops in the compound. The smell of wet sand assailed her senses and she sniffed it in with her eyes closed. Oh! The beauty of the rain! How much she loved it when it rained! It usually brought back fond memories. Children, a boy and a girl running around the mango tree that graced the middle of the compound, shouting with laughter as they chased each other. Her head moved from side to side. Today was too beautiful to think of what might have been.

She moved away from the window with graceful steps and skedaddled to a halt when she saw the figure clad in a soldier's uniform at the doorway. Her hand went up her mouth. No! It cant be.

Timloh caught her before she fell to the ground. With strong hands, he lifted her with gentleness and placed her on the coffee-brown couch. He grabbed a grey and brown cushion from a chair and placed it under her head that was covered with a blue linen scarf. He wondered for the umpteenth time what he was going to do. His eyes narrowed to slits and his brow furrowed as his gaze went over the unconscious beauty. That night.......no! He couldn't think of such. Not now. His eyes skimmed the sparsely furnished living room. He made his way to a door that led to the kitchen. He stood before the Thermocool fridge for a while like a statue, thinking. He couldn't make his hands steady as he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. He closed the fridge and there she was. Eyes flaming, nose flaring and hands in tight fists. He unconsciously moved backwards. She advanced into the small kitchen towards him. His eyes moved to and for in search of a weapon to defend himself when she picked up a knife by the sink. His service pistol and jungle knife were inside his duffel bag by the front door. She moved steadily towards him with the knife raised in her right hand.

"I love you." he whispered.

The knife clattered to the linoleum floor. She fell on your knees and allowed a single tear to drop. Then, as though that single tear broke a dam in her soul, she collapsed forward and buried her face in her hands, and cried her heart out.

Timloh stood there against the counter with wet eyes. He fell to his knees beside her and touched her tentatively.

"My heart." His whispered words were drowned by Eugenia's loud sobbing.

"You... You killed my babies......" she said in between sobs.

Timloh closed his eyes tightly as pain flooded his body with emotions too heart rendering to remember.

"My heart, you know I didn't. It was that drunk driver who pushed us off the road." He held her face and wiped the tears that were pouring from her eyes like water from a leaky faucet.

Timloh felt his heart bursting with love for the petite but strong woman. She had buried the twins as if it were a stroll in the park but she hadn't been able to quell the rage she felt at him for taking the children out for ice cream instead of adhering to her advice of staying indoors since it had been raining that day. He could still vividly see the accident as if it happened only the day before. The screams, the sound of metals clashing, the pungent smell of blood. After the funeral, she had sent him packing, cursed him to die in his assignment to Maiduguri. He had gone to give her time to heal but had never been able to come home because of her. It had been inevitable for him to come at this point in time.

"I hate you!" she declared and sniffed loudly. His hands tightened on her.

"Please don't say that. We've been through this. It's been a year, Genia. Please forgive me. I never meant for the kids to die. It was an accident."

"You abandoned me." she accused him.

Timloh had to smile in spite of the situation. Instead of reminding her of how she had screamed like a banshee everyday for him to leave her alone and go back to Maiduguri to go and join the kids but his own destination would be hell, he carried her from the floor and walked to the living room. He placed her on the couch again and sat beside her despite his dusty uniform. The dust on his uniform would rival a sand storm in Maiduguri.

"My heart, my treasure, my missing rib, I tried coming back to you but I couldn't. I was sent to thick villages in Maiduguri. I barely escaped with my life. I knew I just had to come and see you to tell you the truth and........" His voice faltered as he stared at her teary jet black eyes.

"What is it?" her eyes bulged at the tell tale sign that he was hiding something. He couldn't meet her eyes.

His eyes trailed his black boots, then the red and white spirally decorated ceiling.

"There was no drunk driver!" He turned to stare at her.

"What?" Eugenia couldn't believe her ears. So he had been the one to plunge her kids to their deaths?

Timloh got up and paced the pale yellow and brick red tiles in the living room.

"You were the one who drove the car that fateful night and the kids weren't even ours. They were your late sister's adopted kids." He stopped walking abruptly and stared at her as she shot up from the couch.

"You're not making any sense, Timloh."

He walked up to her, made her sit, sat down and held her cold hands in his. She raised fearful but cautious eyes to his steady ones. She shook like a leaf in the wind and noticed unnecessarily that it had stopped raining.

Timloh with exaggerated care narrated everything to her. Her late elder sister had entrusted her adopted kids into their care since it looked as if they also had fertility problem like her before she'd died of lung cancer. The kids had lived with her for two months with him being at the war zone before that eventful night. He had returned back from active duty that afternoon on a week's leave and had decided to take the kids out for ice-cream that night. She had kicked against it but had run up to them at the gate to inform them she'd go with them. After they had gotten ice-cream of different flavours in a fast food joint in Lekki, she'd insisted on taking the wheels since he was tired from his flight. She had lost concentration when Daniel had asked her a question and a trailer had flashed its full headlights into her eyes. She had lost control of the car and had driven them backwards into the advancing trailer. Amnesia had made her lose a part of her memory. All she could remember before the accident was her telling them not to go out for ice-cream because it was raining.

Eugenia stared at him with a dropped jaw. She believed wholeheartedly what he had just told her. She had been having flashes of the accident in her dreams over the months and had thought she had just projected due to her grief. More flashes came just then. Vanilla. She had ordered for vanilla ice-cream.

Tears slowly rolled down her eyes. "I killed them."

He shook his head vehemently. "If anything, you saved them. You saved them years of pain. Have you forgotten they were anemic? You had to rush them to the hospital almost every week."

"And you took the blame. You never for once told me I was responsible."

Timloh gathered her into his arms. "I knew you weren't ready to hear the truth then. I wanted you to remember on your own. I'm glad I waited till now to tell you because I want to come home. Baby, please let me come home."

She raised her tear stained heart shaped face to look at his clean shaven own.

"Don't ever leave me again. I've missed you so much but there was no way to contact you."

A bright smile lit his face. "It was due to the poor nature of network in those villages, my heart. I've been reassigned to Abuja."

She smiled through her tears. "I haven't stopped loving you."

"Neither have I."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
REPOGIRL

"lets get crazy," She whispered into Mofe 's ear seductively, reaching up to take the tip of his ear lightly between her teeth, running her tongue lightly over it while her hand slid up under his shirt slowly, running over his chest and caressing his skin. Her fingers made its way up found one nipple, she ran her palm over it lightly sending shivers of pleasure across his body. "this party is so damn boring, lets go have some real good fun."
Mofe cursed lightly, enjoying her ministrations on his body, as his body responded to her touch. Who was this girl, he wondered looking into her hazel eyes which were looking back at him with so much longing in their depths.
He'd only just met her here at this birthday party of a friend's girlfriend whom he had never met. She'd caught his attention, by far the hottest girl with body to kill for, he'd approached her but she'd given him attitude at first, refusing to tell him her name. He wasn't one to waste time chasing an uninterested girl because in the end what he really wanted was the sex. There was no point trying to get an unwilling girl under the sheets when there were many willing ones who wouldn't waste time getting down with a hunk like him but here she was suddenly asking for it.
"You wanna get naked?" he asked getting over his surprised at her sudden request, pulling her closer to him, he ran his fingers lightly over her ample breasts that strained against the fabric of her tight gown. The girl was well endowed, a generous burst, slim waist and fleshy hips. Just the way he loved his them.
"since like yesterday," she replied hooking her hands around his neck and pulling him down. Her lips met his hungrily, matching her hunger, her gently pried her lips apart, his tongue searching, tasting, prodding, meeting hers, their tongues twirled about each other.
Mofe's member was growing hard fast, he pressed her roughly against him muttering a groan when her fingers made their way to the front of his jeans pants.
They couldn't do this here. Breaking off their kiss, he took her hand and all but dragged her from their dark corner into the house. They made it to the guest toilet and he locked the door behind them.
She pounced on him, her hands unhooking his belt buckle, pulling down his pants and under shorts in one swift move. She took his member in her hand, running her hand gently down its length before leading her mouth to it, all the while holding his eyes as she took its full length into her mouth.
Mofe groaned, as the sensitive tip of his member hit the back of her throat. He placed his hands on her head, as she continued to suck him in the most delicious way possible and just when he thought he would cum in her mouth she stopped. Her tongue running down the length of him down to his ball sack, which she sucked still holding his eyes.
She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world to him that moment, dark long lashes shading her sultry eyes.
Pulling her up, he switched positions so that her back was now to the wall. He lifted her gown, she wasn't wearing panties, he groaned at the realization. This girl would be his undoing, she surprised him at every turn.
Raising one of her legs he placed it on the toilet seat, his thumb finding her clitoris, he rubbed against it gently in a circular motion while his index and middle finger found its way into her vagina, he stroked in a come hither motion.
"ummmm," she moaned, her head falling forward against his chest, her hands squeezing his ass as her breathing became ragged.
He increased his pace and her moans came in gasps as her hips began to move, fucking his fingers right back.
He knew what she needed, his fingers wouldn't be enough for her. Pulling out his fingers, he turned her around, reached for the back pocket of his jean pants, he brought out a condom, tore its sachet and rolled it over his member.
She'd placed her hand against the toilet cistern, her vagina exposed between her creamy plump ass cheeks, pink and inviting, to which he gladly accepted.
Holding her by the waist, he rammed into her roughly, burying himself to the hilt making her scream in pleasure. He then withdrew himself till his cock was almost out before ramming in again, this time he didn't pause.
She began moaning, rubbing her breast as she did so.
He rammed into her, finding his rhythm, his hands still on her waist he lowered her plump ass and got his reward.
Her screams got louder as he began to hit her G spot. He hoped no one would hear them.
"awwww, awww..... Yes.... Mofe.... Yes!" she screamed urging him faster.
He felt the pressure building within him, it wouldn't be long now. Grabbing her ass, he pushed in faster, her ass bounced back in defiance of him. He felt the tingling in his balls just before a jolt of electricity coursed through him, introducing the contractions as his member spasmed pleasurably, pushing forward his cum. He jerked uncontrollably, groaning ruggedly as he found his climax.
Mofe decided he wanted to do this again with her sometime soon.
Withdrawing his now flaccid member, he gave her some space to get up. She turned smiling, her sultry eyes mocking him.
She straightened her dress and hair while he disposed of the condom in the toilet and dressed up.
"You came too soon." she said still smiling, she pulling him close to herself, running her hands over his ass.
"Because you were delicious," he replied and then added uncertainly " I don't usually do this but can we get together again sometime?" he asked.
She quirked her lips but before she could reply their was a knock on the door.
"Ezinne are you in there?" it was a male's voice, She rolled her eyes and Mofe knew she knew whoever it was.
He frowned "who's that?" he mouthed soundlessly.
"Boyfriend." She mouthed back
Mofe's jaw dropped, her boyfriend was at the party and she'd come in here to Bleep him?
Giving him a quick kiss on the lips, she pushed him behind the door before stepping out, closing it behind her. Mofe pressed his ear to the door.
" Here," the male voice was saying " here's your surprise birthday present."
He heard her scream "oh my Gosh, keys to a BM! Babe, you're the best, I love you!"

ROYVER

"Let's go crazy."
The words had barely escaped his lips before she had his banana in her hand. She knelt at his feet and sucked it until it turned pink and throbbed and leaked juices. He moaned loudly and stared at the way her melons moved rhythmically as she sucked and licked away. He wanted to squeeze those melons. He wanted to eat out her apple so bad it was driving him crazy. He suddenly bent down and lifted her to her feet, slammed her down on the table, spread her legs apart and sucked at that orange between her legs, ignoring her spasms of ecstasy and savouring the sweet juice that came pouring out. The more he sucked the more she juiced until she screamed and squirted her liquid everywhere. His banana arched upwards almost painfully, begging to be let into the orange's core. He finally obliged and standing up straight, he made banana stuffed orange pie. More juices flowed out of the orange as she screamed and arched her back and the banana was covered in orange too. And then finally they were spent, their fruits a salad, their desires spent. He collapsed upon her on the table and she held him tight and whispered the words:
'I love you'.

AUDREYTIMS

"Let's go crazy." That was the content of the paper that was passed to him during their Monday staff meeting. He knew only one person could have sent that message. Khloe, his bleep body. He avoided looking in her direction at the head of the table and tried to concentrate on what the regional manager was saying. He however noticed her taking permission to go take a leak. All eyes followed her and he knew every guy's thought there was having those long long legs shown off by the tight mini skirt, wrapped around them. He waited for a discreet amount of time and took excused himself also. His reason? A very important customer needed his attention at the banking hall.

He was strolling past the conference room with a calmness he didn't feel when his phone bleeped- BBM message.

"People everywhere. The closet." He smiled and replaced the phone back in his pocket. He got to the closet attached to the conference room and made a great show of searching for his coat. Delicate fingers grabbed his shirt and drew him in. He heard a click. Miss Hot just locked them in the dark closet.

"We have to be fast before they miss us." She whispered and put her hands around his neck.

He dazzled white teeth. "Quickies are my speciality."

Their lips locked and tongue greeted tongue. Linda moved her hand to grab his bulge while he caressed her bosoms through her cream shirt. She moaned and licked her lips while she continued massaging him. He freed her generous bosoms from her black lacy bra and buried his face and lips in them. She moaned again as she loosened his belt, unzipped his trousers and freed him from his cotton boxer shorts. The huge shaft that made her go gaga all the time. She licked her lips again.

Linda wanted to go down on his rigid shaft but he stopped her.

"We don't have time for that babe."
He whispered and pushed her short skirt up. He was amazed to note she'd already removed her panties. He placed in finger in her wet core and worked it. She moved her hips like one in a caribbean dance. He placed a hand over her mouth when her moans were getting loud.

Joe turned her around and told her to touch her toes. He removed his tie and placed it in between her teeth to stop her from screaming. He began the age old rhythm while holding her waist tautly. His eyes were tightly shut and his head was thrown backwards.

After a few minutes, he made her stand. Lifting her long legs from the floor, he pushed her against the wall of the closet and wrapped her legs around him. He pushed his rigid shaft into her again and rode her like a stallion. He put his hand across her mouth again when she started moaning loudly. She bit his hand at some point but he didn't remove it. They had to pause once when they heard someone passing.

He removed his hand from her mouth and replaced it with his mouth to swallow her screams as they both came.

Khloe dropped legs that felt like jelly on the ground and watched him breathing heavily like a sprinter.

"I love you."

PRETTYSPICY

THIS ONE NIGHT

"Let's go crazy."

That was what he whispered into my ear as he leaned across the bar table.

It wasn't my first time seeing him. He was a regular at the bar. He came in every Friday night, never week days. His name was Kane.Always wore same thing, a jeans and T-shirt. Only the colours changed. Tonight was all blue.

I served another customer and came back to him." What do you have in mind?"

"Sex. Quick and easy."

I looked at him. Our eyes locked. He didn't blink.

"Back room. After midnight." I sauntered off and kept busy with other customers.

When I entered the back room, he was already there.

"Desperate, are we?"

"Just Hot."

"Then let's get to work." I picked a foil from the table, tossed it at him. "Dress your arsenal, soldier."

It took us about a minute and we were naked. He had a sizeable cock, and it was battle ready.

I climbed on the desk, perched at the edge. He came towards me. Steps slow and measured. He stared at me a full second. Then slid his hand up and trailed his finger down my midriff. Then slowly back up, tracing across my nipples. They were as taut as strings. Curving his head, he slipped his hand over one and slid a finger into my wet centre.
I widened my legs and that gave him more room. Fingers doubled, then trippled as they glided in and out.

I grabbed his rock, hard cock and began to squeeze. Our moans became an intertwined union, growing louder as the pressure of our hands went up.

I was quaking and writhing and could hold back no more. "Now." I cried.

He let go off my nipple, slid out his fingers out and hauled my body forward. In one fluid movement, he thrusted his thrumping hardness into me and held on. Then he began to grind and pump. The table creaked and shook beneath us.

My hips danced along with the pounding rhythm as I neared climax. Then as if sensing that my collapse was close, he pulled me off the desk, slammed my back into the wall and pumped with my legs wrapped around him.

Then sinking his tongue down my throat, he held fast as he vibrated with a last surge.

It took me a couple of minutes to get my bearing again. I slipped out of his arms and dropped into a chair. My breaths were coming in gasps, so were his.

Still he managed to whisper. "Damn Kay, I love you."

I blew aside tussled hair and tossed him a cocky grin. "They all do."

THE END.

KAYEMJAY

"Let's go crazy" Adam said, whispering into his wife's ear.

They were naked on the king sized bed, her back turned to him and his arm around her. They had just finished a hot sizzling round of sex and yet he knew she wanted more. She took his hand and placed it on her bulging tummy.

"Did you feel that? They want some more" Lena replied.

She was 5months gone and her libido was unbelievable. He moved his hand to her nipple and it was already erect. His dick began to harden as he caressed her breasts, drawing circles around her areola. He kissed her neck, and flicked his tongue in her ear, nibbling softly. She began moaning softly now, enjoying his every touch. He turned her on her back, running his hands around her belly and crotch. His lips found her huge hard nipple, and began to suck on it. Her hand covered his head, forcing him deeper on her breast. He began stroking her clit faster, her hips jerking to the rhythm of his fingers. She was so wet. Very wet. Taking his mouth of her nipple she brought his face to hers. They kissed deeply as she held one hand to his, controlling the rhythm of her fingering. Kissing drove her wild. Seconds later she dis engaged and said,

"I want you"

Bending on all fours, she guided his dick into her very wet pussy. One of the reasons she married him was that his dick was huge. She only comes with huge dicks. Slowly and gradually, he began to thrust. He put his dick in and gradually withdraws. When the cap is almost out, he enters again. Slowly.

"Bleep me harder. Please" lena begged

He obliged and bleeps her harder, increasing the pace of his thrusts. She supports herself on one elbow and uses the other to tweak her nipples. Shortly after, she says

"I'm cumminnng"

He increases pace and spread her butt cheeks. She moans so loud and her body goes stiff, at the same time he shoots his load into her. They both come at the same time and lay on the bed thereafter, exhausted. Turning to face him, she strokes the hair on his chest. She kissed him softly on the lips and says, "I love you"

ROYVER

'Let's go crazy.' He mumbled erotically into her ear as their bodies moved in tandem with the music.

The DJ had lowered the lights and they could barely see each other or those around them on the club's dance floor. They could only feel each other's bodies, their warmth, the soft scent of each other's perfume. Ada heard a low moan beside her and knew instinctively that the couple beside them were already getting it on. That was the idea of the dimmed lights. To do in secret that which couldn't be done in the light. She sighed as he bent his head slightly and kissed her neck, his soft caressing lips sending a thrill of electricity down her spine. She felt his hands move up, stroking her belly button, the space between her breasts and finally circle her nippIies which were easily felt through her satin cloth. She sighed again as she became aroused, her nippIes becoming firm and erect against his soft touch. He bent lower and found her lips with his, kissing her like she was his source, like she was nourishment. She kissed him back and pressed her body against his, feeling his manliness strong and turgid between his legs. Slowly she unzipped his fly with one hand and freed his member, stroking it until it stood firm out of his trousers. He started to oscillate in tandem with the music and she did the same, stroking his throbbing member faster as he pressed and pulled and squeezed her breasts.

Suddenly she turned around and bent over, her short skirt giving easy access to her core. He said nothing but held her hips in place and quickly thrust himself into her. She gasped as pleasure enveloped her and then stifled herself from moaning as he pounded away. She matched his hips movement with hers and soon heard him shiver as warmth spread into her core. She stayed in that position until he had relaxed then turned around and hugged him as the music continued to play. He sighed and breathed and softly whispered.
'I love you.'

TEMITOPE

"Let's go crazy!" Nathan flashed his teeth and flung his mobile phone to the other side of the mattress.

It was a big room. The lighting was a bright halogen recessed fixture that brought out the brilliance of the chandelier. It had a contemporary fan  with a dimmer switch walls, a deep rich burgundy custom stenciled to match the bed.

It also had rag rug, a Queen size four poster bed with flannel sheets and a cushy comforter. It had Christian tapestries on the walls  and the window was wide open.

He bit his lower lip as he began to unbutton her purple dainty blouse slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and third finger, then running his finger along her sternum. When her shirt finally fell open, he studied her, then caressed her boobs.

He leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed him back with more fervour than she had before. The breeze swooshed in and there was a flash of lightning on the sky. Soon, the thunder blustered as he nestled himself flat in the meeting of her flesh buttocks. An excruciating douche.

Suddenly, he rushed up and dipped his right hand into his pocket. He brought out a contraceptive condom, kneeling beside her. She pulled down his zip and Vivian was surprised he had no underwear on. She smiled as she stared at long and thin dick, licking her lips too. "He's gonna satisfy me." She muttered.

Nathan smiled. He used the condom and moved closer to her, licking her nipples. Then, he moved his lips slowly down her stomach and Yvonne couldn't have cared less if he was.

Nathan took off his underwear. She ran her hands slowly up to his curly hair and down his thick shoulders and his strong arms and around to his brawny back. After, he laid on her and got the actual business started.

The rain started blowing in, but Nathan couldn't stand up to shut the window. She grunted, holding on to Nathan's broad shoulders. "Oh God.. don't you dare stop.. yes!" She moaned, breathing heavily. She was loud at first, but intent at the second time as she looked into his eyes so much that he smiled.

Nathan threw his heavy body against the bed after he relieved himself and also smiled at her. Though the ride was that long, he was only waiting for some minutes before starting the second round.

"I hope you enjoyed that position?" She asked, framing her voice to sound sexier.

Nathan grinned. "That was okay, we should have othello's back groove next round.

His grin suddenly turned to laughter as he hugged her and whispered to her, "I love you."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by texanomaly(f): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Ummmm....shouldn't this be in sexuality?
cool
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by vonn(f): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Please, am I qualified to join?
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
vonn:
Please, am I qualified to join?
Yes, you are. Contact this number by Whatsapp.

+234 706 661 1666
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by vonn(f): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
LarrySun:
Yes, you are. Contact this number by Whatsapp.

+234 706 661 1666
Thanks...
I just did.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Abiagirl777(f): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dyoungstar:
REPOGIRL

"lets get crazy," She whispered into Mofe 's ear seductively, reaching up to take the tip of his ear lightly between her teeth, running her tongue lightly over it while her hand slid up under his shirt slowly, running over his chest and caressing his skin. Her fingers made its way up found one nipple, she ran her palm over it lightly sending shivers of pleasure across his body. "this party is so damn boring, lets go have some real good fun."
Mofe cursed lightly, enjoying her ministrations on his body, as his body responded to her touch. Who was this girl, he wondered looking into her hazel eyes which were looking back at him with so much longing in their depths.
He'd only just met her here at this birthday party of a friend's girlfriend whom he had never met. She'd caught his attention, by far the hottest girl with body to kill for, he'd approached her but she'd given him attitude at first, refusing to tell him her name. He wasn't one to waste time chasing an uninterested girl because in the end what he really wanted was the sex. There was no point trying to get an unwilling girl under the sheets when there were many willing ones who wouldn't waste time getting down with a hunk like him but here she was suddenly asking for it.
"You wanna get naked?" he asked getting over his surprised at her sudden request, pulling her closer to him, he ran his fingers lightly over her ample breasts that strained against the fabric of her tight gown. The girl was well endowed, a generous burst, slim waist and fleshy hips. Just the way he loved his them.
"since like yesterday," she replied hooking her hands around his neck and pulling him down. Her lips met his hungrily, matching her hunger, her gently pried her lips apart, his tongue searching, tasting, prodding, meeting hers, their tongues twirled about each other.
Mofe's member was growing hard fast, he pressed her roughly against him muttering a groan when her fingers made their way to the front of his jeans pants.
They couldn't do this here. Breaking off their kiss, he took her hand and all but dragged her from their dark corner into the house. They made it to the guest toilet and he locked the door behind them.
She pounced on him, her hands unhooking his belt buckle, pulling down his pants and under shorts in one swift move. She took his member in her hand, running her hand gently down its length before leading her mouth to it, all the while holding his eyes as she took its full length into her mouth.
Mofe groaned, as the sensitive tip of his member hit the back of her throat. He placed his hands on her head, as she continued to suck him in the most delicious way possible and just when he thought he would cum in her mouth she stopped. Her tongue running down the length of him down to his ball sack, which she sucked still holding his eyes.
She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world to him that moment, dark long lashes shading her sultry eyes.
Pulling her up, he switched positions so that her back was now to the wall. He lifted her gown, she wasn't wearing panties, he groaned at the realization. This girl would be his undoing, she surprised him at every turn.
Raising one of her legs he placed it on the toilet seat, his thumb finding her clitoris, he rubbed against it gently in a circular motion while his index and middle finger found its way into her vagina, he stroked in a come hither motion.
"ummmm," she moaned, her head falling forward against his chest, her hands squeezing his ass as her breathing became ragged.
He increased his pace and her moans came in gasps as her hips began to move, fucking his fingers right back.
He knew what she needed, his fingers wouldn't be enough for her. Pulling out his fingers, he turned her around, reached for the back pocket of his jean pants, he brought out a condom, tore its sachet and rolled it over his member.
She'd placed her hand against the toilet cistern, her vagina exposed between her creamy plump ass cheeks, pink and inviting, to which he gladly accepted.
Holding her by the waist, he rammed into her roughly, burying himself to the hilt making her scream in pleasure. He then withdrew himself till his cock was almost out before ramming in again, this time he didn't pause.
She began moaning, rubbing her breast as she did so.
He rammed into her, finding his rhythm, his hands still on her waist he lowered her plump ass and got his reward.
Her screams got louder as he began to hit her G spot. He hoped no one would hear them.
"awwww, awww..... Yes.... Mofe.... Yes!" she screamed urging him faster.
He felt the pressure building within him, it wouldn't be long now. Grabbing her ass, he pushed in faster, her ass bounced back in defiance of him. He felt the tingling in his balls just before a jolt of electricity coursed through him, introducing the contractions as his member spasmed pleasurably, pushing forward his cum. He jerked uncontrollably, groaning ruggedly as he found his climax.
Mofe decided he wanted to do this again with her sometime soon.
Withdrawing his now flaccid member, he gave her some space to get up. She turned smiling, her sultry eyes mocking him.
She straightened her dress and hair while he disposed of the condom in the toilet and dressed up.
"You came too soon." she said still smiling, she pulling him close to herself, running her hands over his ass.
"Because you were delicious," he replied and then added uncertainly " I don't usually do this but can we get together again sometime?" he asked.
She quirked her lips but before she could reply their was a knock on the door.
"Ezinne are you in there?" it was a male's voice, She rolled her eyes and Mofe knew she knew whoever it was.
He frowned "who's that?" he mouthed soundlessly.
"Boyfriend." She mouthed back
Mofe's jaw dropped, her boyfriend was at the party and she'd come in here to Bleep him?
Giving him a quick kiss on the lips, she pushed him behind the door before stepping out, closing it behind her. Mofe pressed his ear to the door.
" Here," the male voice was saying " here's your surprise birthday present."
He heard her scream "oh my Gosh, keys to a BM! Babe, you're the best, I love you!"

ROYVER

"Let's go crazy."
The words had barely escaped his lips before she had his banana in her hand. She knelt at his feet and sucked it until it turned pink and throbbed and leaked juices. He moaned loudly and stared at the way her melons moved rhythmically as she sucked and licked away. He wanted to squeeze those melons. He wanted to eat out her apple so bad it was driving him crazy. He suddenly bent down and lifted her to her feet, slammed her down on the table, spread her legs apart and sucked at that orange between her legs, ignoring her spasms of ecstasy and savouring the sweet juice that came pouring out. The more he sucked the more she juiced until she screamed and squirted her liquid everywhere. His banana arched upwards almost painfully, begging to be let into the orange's core. He finally obliged and standing up straight, he made banana stuffed orange pie. More juices flowed out of the orange as she screamed and arched her back and the banana was covered in orange too. And then finally they were spent, their fruits a salad, their desires spent. He collapsed upon her on the table and she held him tight and whispered the words:
'I love you'.

AUDREYTIMS

"Let's go crazy." That was the content of the paper that was passed to him during their Monday staff meeting. He knew only one person could have sent that message. Khloe, his bleep body. He avoided looking in her direction at the head of the table and tried to concentrate on what the regional manager was saying. He however noticed her taking permission to go take a leak. All eyes followed her and he knew every guy's thought there was having those long long legs shown off by the tight mini skirt, wrapped around them. He waited for a discreet amount of time and took excused himself also. His reason? A very important customer needed his attention at the banking hall.

He was strolling past the conference room with a calmness he didn't feel when his phone bleeped- BBM message.

"People everywhere. The closet." He smiled and replaced the phone back in his pocket. He got to the closet attached to the conference room and made a great show of searching for his coat. Delicate fingers grabbed his shirt and drew him in. He heard a click. Miss Hot just locked them in the dark closet.

"We have to be fast before they miss us." She whispered and put her hands around his neck.

He dazzled white teeth. "Quickies are my speciality."

Their lips locked and tongue greeted tongue. Linda moved her hand to grab his bulge while he caressed her bosoms through her cream shirt. She moaned and licked her lips while she continued massaging him. He freed her generous bosoms from her black lacy bra and buried his face and lips in them. She moaned again as she loosened his belt, unzipped his trousers and freed him from his cotton boxer shorts. The huge shaft that made her go gaga all the time. She licked her lips again.

Linda wanted to go down on his rigid shaft but he stopped her.

"We don't have time for that babe."
He whispered and pushed her short skirt up. He was amazed to note she'd already removed her panties. He placed in finger in her wet core and worked it. She moved her hips like one in a caribbean dance. He placed a hand over her mouth when her moans were getting loud.

Joe turned her around and told her to touch her toes. He removed his tie and placed it in between her teeth to stop her from screaming. He began the age old rhythm while holding her waist tautly. His eyes were tightly shut and his head was thrown backwards.

After a few minutes, he made her stand. Lifting her long legs from the floor, he pushed her against the wall of the closet and wrapped her legs around him. He pushed his rigid shaft into her again and rode her like a stallion. He put his hand across her mouth again when she started moaning loudly. She bit his hand at some point but he didn't remove it. They had to pause once when they heard someone passing.

He removed his hand from her mouth and replaced it with his mouth to swallow her screams as they both came.

Khloe dropped legs that felt like jelly on the ground and watched him breathing heavily like a sprinter.

"I love you."

PRETTYSPICY

THIS ONE NIGHT

"Let's go crazy."

That was what he whispered into my ear as he leaned across the bar table.

It wasn't my first time seeing him. He was a regular at the bar. He came in every Friday night, never week days. His name was Kane.Always wore same thing, a jeans and T-shirt. Only the colours changed. Tonight was all blue.

I served another customer and came back to him." What do you have in mind?"

"Sex. Quick and easy."

I looked at him. Our eyes locked. He didn't blink.

"Back room. After midnight." I sauntered off and kept busy with other customers.

When I entered the back room, he was already there.

"Desperate, are we?"

"Just Hot."

"Then let's get to work." I picked a foil from the table, tossed it at him. "Dress your arsenal, soldier."

It took us about a minute and we were naked. He had a sizeable cock, and it was battle ready.

I climbed on the desk, perched at the edge. He came towards me. Steps slow and measured. He stared at me a full second. Then slid his hand up and trailed his finger down my midriff. Then slowly back up, tracing across my nipples. They were as taut as strings. Curving his head, he slipped his hand over one and slid a finger into my wet centre.
I widened my legs and that gave him more room. Fingers doubled, then trippled as they glided in and out.

I grabbed his rock, hard cock and began to squeeze. Our moans became an intertwined union, growing louder as the pressure of our hands went up.

I was quaking and writhing and could hold back no more. "Now." I cried.

He let go off my nipple, slid out his fingers out and hauled my body forward. In one fluid movement, he thrusted his thrumping hardness into me and held on. Then he began to grind and pump. The table creaked and shook beneath us.

My hips danced along with the pounding rhythm as I neared climax. Then as if sensing that my collapse was close, he pulled me off the desk, slammed my back into the wall and pumped with my legs wrapped around him.

Then sinking his tongue down my throat, he held fast as he vibrated with a last surge.

It took me a couple of minutes to get my bearing again. I slipped out of his arms and dropped into a chair. My breaths were coming in gasps, so were his.

Still he managed to whisper. "Damn Kay, I love you."

I blew aside tussled hair and tossed him a cocky grin. "They all do."

THE END.

KAYEMJAY

"Let's go crazy" Adam said, whispering into his wife's ear.

They were naked on the king sized bed, her back turned to him and his arm around her. They had just finished a hot sizzling round of sex and yet he knew she wanted more. She took his hand and placed it on her bulging tummy.

"Did you feel that? They want some more" Lena replied.

She was 5months gone and her libido was unbelievable. He moved his hand to her nipple and it was already erect. His dick began to harden as he caressed her breasts, drawing circles around her areola. He kissed her neck, and flicked his tongue in her ear, nibbling softly. She began moaning softly now, enjoying his every touch. He turned her on her back, running his hands around her belly and crotch. His lips found her huge hard nipple, and began to suck on it. Her hand covered his head, forcing him deeper on her breast. He began stroking her clit faster, her hips jerking to the rhythm of his fingers. She was so wet. Very wet. Taking his mouth of her nipple she brought his face to hers. They kissed deeply as she held one hand to his, controlling the rhythm of her fingering. Kissing drove her wild. Seconds later she dis engaged and said,

"I want you"

Bending on all fours, she guided his dick into her very wet pussy. One of the reasons she married him was that his dick was huge. She only comes with huge dicks. Slowly and gradually, he began to thrust. He put his dick in and gradually withdraws. When the cap is almost out, he enters again. Slowly.

"Bleep me harder. Please" lena begged

He obliged and bleeps her harder, increasing the pace of his thrusts. She supports herself on one elbow and uses the other to tweak her nipples. Shortly after, she says

"I'm cumminnng"

He increases pace and spread her butt cheeks. She moans so loud and her body goes stiff, at the same time he shoots his load into her. They both come at the same time and lay on the bed thereafter, exhausted. Turning to face him, she strokes the hair on his chest. She kissed him softly on the lips and says, "I love you"

ROYVER

'Let's go crazy.' He mumbled erotically into her ear as their bodies moved in tandem with the music.

The DJ had lowered the lights and they could barely see each other or those around them on the club's dance floor. They could only feel each other's bodies, their warmth, the soft scent of each other's perfume. Ada heard a low moan beside her and knew instinctively that the couple beside them were already getting it on. That was the idea of the dimmed lights. To do in secret that which couldn't be done in the light. She sighed as he bent his head slightly and kissed her neck, his soft caressing lips sending a thrill of electricity down her spine. She felt his hands move up, stroking her belly button, the space between her breasts and finally circle her nippIies which were easily felt through her satin cloth. She sighed again as she became aroused, her nippIes becoming firm and erect against his soft touch. He bent lower and found her lips with his, kissing her like she was his source, like she was nourishment. She kissed him back and pressed her body against his, feeling his manliness strong and turgid between his legs. Slowly she unzipped his fly with one hand and freed his member, stroking it until it stood firm out of his trousers. He started to oscillate in tandem with the music and she did the same, stroking his throbbing member faster as he pressed and pulled and squeezed her breasts.

Suddenly she turned around and bent over, her short skirt giving easy access to her core. He said nothing but held her hips in place and quickly thrust himself into her. She gasped as pleasure enveloped her and then stifled herself from moaning as he pounded away. She matched his hips movement with hers and soon heard him shiver as warmth spread into her core. She stayed in that position until he had relaxed then turned around and hugged him as the music continued to play. He sighed and breathed and softly whispered.
'I love you.'

TEMITOPE

"Let's go crazy!" Nathan flashed his teeth and flung his mobile phone to the other side of the mattress.

It was a big room. The lighting was a bright halogen recessed fixture that brought out the brilliance of the chandelier. It had a contemporary fan  with a dimmer switch walls, a deep rich burgundy custom stenciled to match the bed.

It also had rag rug, a Queen size four poster bed with flannel sheets and a cushy comforter. It had Christian tapestries on the walls  and the window was wide open.

He bit his lower lip as he began to unbutton her purple dainty blouse slowly, twisting each button with his thumb and third finger, then running his finger along her sternum. When her shirt finally fell open, he studied her, then caressed her boobs.

He leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed him back with more fervour than she had before. The breeze swooshed in and there was a flash of lightning on the sky. Soon, the thunder blustered as he nestled himself flat in the meeting of her flesh buttocks. An excruciating douche.

Suddenly, he rushed up and dipped his right hand into his pocket. He brought out a contraceptive condom, kneeling beside her. She pulled down his zip and Vivian was surprised he had no underwear on. She smiled as she stared at long and thin dick, licking her lips too. "He's gonna satisfy me." She muttered.

Nathan smiled. He used the condom and moved closer to her, licking her nipples. Then, he moved his lips slowly down her stomach and Yvonne couldn't have cared less if he was.

Nathan took off his underwear. She ran her hands slowly up to his curly hair and down his thick shoulders and his strong arms and around to his brawny back. After, he laid on her and got the actual business started.

The rain started blowing in, but Nathan couldn't stand up to shut the window. She grunted, holding on to Nathan's broad shoulders. "Oh God.. don't you dare stop.. yes!" She moaned, breathing heavily. She was loud at first, but intent at the second time as she looked into his eyes so much that he smiled.

Nathan threw his heavy body against the bed after he relieved himself and also smiled at her. Though the ride was that long, he was only waiting for some minutes before starting the second round.

"I hope you enjoyed that position?" She asked, framing her voice to sound sexier.

Nathan grinned. "That was okay, we should have othello's back groove next round.

His grin suddenly turned to laughter as he hugged her and whispered to her, "I love you."

who in his right mind shared this mojo alias porn alias bluefilm to me.u well so?
Dyoungstar next tym dont try it
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Ignyte(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

who in his right mind shared this mojo alias porn alias bluefilm to me.u well so?
Dyoungstar next tym dont try it

Are you high on coflin?

Do I know you to share post with you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War / Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel / OMA Collection Of Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 340
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.