Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' (4650 Views)

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) Call For Membership / Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) / New African Writers' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Abiagirl777(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dyoungstar:

Are you high on coflin?

Do I know you to share post with you?

then why is ur name ontop de post cos i dont knw u too
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by AleshKeem(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1983333/secret-life-nigerian-teenager#27760208 hottest story on nairaland as of now....SECRET LIFE OF A NIGERIAN TEENAGER ..go check it out wink
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

then why is ur name ontop de post cos i dont knw u too
You should have been more polite with your initial comment.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Abiagirl777(f): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
LarrySun:
You should have been more polite with your initial comment.

why,do u knw wot it did to me,do u knw wot my husband will tink when he stumbles on dis,do u knw hw it affects young ppl reading it.whoeva shared it shld pls unshare it.i dont care!
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

why,do u knw wot it did to me,do u knw wot my husband will tink when he stumbles on dis,do u knw hw it affects young ppl reading it.whoeva shared it shld pls unshare it.i dont care!
Well, we're sorry. We didn't mean to upset you, your husband or your kids. It was just a short story competition we had on our Whatsapp group chats.

If you viewed other posts, you would see that we wrote other genres too. We were just trying something new. We just want to be dynamic with our writing styles.

We're so sorry. It won't happen again.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Abiagirl777:

F.uck it!

Who the h.ell do you think you're to make such catachrestic comment to me? Are you the only married person here?

If the post isn't good for you Why not ignore and unfollow it. Watch your tongue Madam whoever you are.

It won't be funny next time you attempt such stupid comments again.

LarrySun I am surprised you're apologizing to her, for what?

She can go to h.ell and kiss the devils a.s.s for all I care.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2014
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by chistar01(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
cheesy
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by noble4d(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahaha
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2014
lol
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by DrDreWise: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
DrDreWise:
Hello, guys. Can I be added to the group?
CC: Dyoungstar, Larrysun.

Join through the link on the post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War / Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel / OMA Collection Of Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.