Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (11751 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
This thread was created for fun sake only.no pun intended
undecided undecided

leggo!!

shine ur eyes befor dropin comments..no Insults here....expt u
wanna get BANNED!!
And dnt forget to click the button wink wink

give it up for

ROZZAY embarassed embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
With that her big Belly and face. shocked

Anyways Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
FARANO

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
teeo: With that her big Belly and face. shocked

Anyways Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Is this sort of Miss NL contest?
The girl above is darkskin with big belle. No no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Marieolae

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
I needn't see the remaining photos to conclude audreybrian is the winner tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Una no go lemme finish befor una dey talk ?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm not talkin bout edited pics undecided

abi na yabbish pisures grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by immortalvoices(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess on certain miss ferano who happens to be a mod wud be blushing and will not remove nor ban this op, because she knows she is more beautiful than the uploaded rival pictures as postulated by the op

Beside though op just tell us they are your crush (es)

Lastly the good thing about crush is that u end up getting crushed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by TRADELYN: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just reverse the order as presented...and you get:

1st

2nd

3rd

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Freest(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeews... tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by MabraO: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP non re beautiful let alone finetongue

No1 got a big belle like she drink akpu water

No2 is struggling to get that perfect pix to let us know if she fine or not

No3 just carry paint dey paint her face like pikin wey dey learn to paint for the first time

If u wanna let us know how beautiful they re let then send their pix of no make up nd it be in d morning as soon as they re waking up

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
immortalvoices: I guess on certain miss ferano who happens to be a mod wud be blushing and will not remove nor ban this op, because she knows she is more beautiful than the uploaded rival pictures as postulated by the op

Beside though op just tell us they are your crush (es)

Lastly the good thing about crush is that u will ends up getting crushed!

BAN me

why undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
i know some blind dudes wouldn't see that black and beautiful chick up thereundecided

I don't like ferano(yeah she ban me one time like that) angry

Marieolae...hmmmmn she pretty wink

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by uboma(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
They are all beautiful and have their unique qualities...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by MrCork: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Leetunechi: This thread was created for fun sake only.no pun intended
undecided undecidedg

leggo!!

shine ur eyes befor dropin comments.. Insults here....expt u
wanna get BANNED!!
And dnt forget to click the button wink wink

give it up for

ROZZAY embarassed embarassed

...brother...i don't mean to sound rude & am not sure if u one of those nigeria boys who wear sun shade at night...but do u realiaze they r dak skin? ....u call this people pretty?...am jus askin? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by rawpadgin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
they are all beautiful

BTW, rozzay need to hit the gym asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Dreyl(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
They are all ugly
no offense.
My cococandy is finer than all of them put together. tonguesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Farano beat them all...she's got the natural beauty.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by immortalvoices(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Leetunechi:

BAN me

why undecided

me think you uploaded her pix to get her favour, and being a mod....preferential treatment..... (Fill in the gap

And beside tho, were u permitted to upload their pictures?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by sexymoma(f): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Can someone gimme the definition of beauriful angry

They are ok

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

...brother...i don't mean to sound rude & am not sure if u one of those nigeria boys who wear sun shade at night...but do u realiaze they r dak skin? ....u call this people pretty?...am jus
askin?
undecided

grin grin

mrcock

i said beautiful not pretty cheesy

nd beside,i dont hype whit folks here..i'm a nigerian... I love em ebony undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Leetunechi: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
immortalvoices:

me think you uploaded her pix to get her favour, and being a mod....preferential treatment..... (Fill in the gap

And beside tho, were u permitted to upload their pictures?

gimmi some space undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexymoma: Can someone gimme the definition of beauriful angry

They are ok
lol, just "OK" ??
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by valdes00(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lik cwiously, na their pix b dis.... Na wa ooo.. To me, If u aint as beautiful as my GF, u aint beautiful at al..... N none out of d 3 girls is as beautiful as my GF... *oya mak una crucify me*

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by makazona(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rozzay is beautiful just some reduction of fat

Farano cant be rated by me now cz its only a facial pix which didnt show other parts of her.

Mariolae is my kind of gurl but i think shez not as natural as rozzay.she paint a lot i think

my personal opinion sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by makazona(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rozzay is beautiful just some reduction of fat

Farano cant be rated by me now cz its only a facial pix which didnt show other parts of her.

Mariolae is my kind of gurl but i think shez not as natural as rozzay.she paint a lot i think

my personal opinion sha

wia is houseofglam nah

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by mizcalvina(f): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Dannyxy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
but that farano lady looks like one of neighbor wey don go village, her name na mama ejiorfor, abeg faran you dey related to mama ejoirfor?...
even the marieolae, she resemble one girl I dey see for kubwa when I dey go church.. the other rozzy girl just fat, see fat everywhere, she needs to start working out..

they all look good sha, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
btw, this type of threads is the trending thing on this section, all this "nl most beautiful girls", "this, that is the most pretty girl on nl" threads are just silly, they are creating an unnecessary unhealthy competition and need to get popular on this section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
I am not one of those that say, a woman with MU ain't beautiful...nah...even in beauty pageants they wear MU.

I just need full pictures, y'all be saying Rozzay's tummy is big, that's bc her shot showed it...how do we know the remaining contestants are any better? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry angry. Did you see my name on the topic?
Pls focus on those 3 damsels up there wink
Dreyl: They are all ugly
no offense.
My cococandy is finer than all of them put together. tonguesmiley

Erm Op isn't this your thread a violation of one or two NL rules?
Don't let the MODs catch u.unless you're sure you've their permission to post their pics here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! / Ladies: What Are Your Impressions About Guys That Keep Finger Nails. / If U Are Using The Following Banks Check Your Acct Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.