Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (36194 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by nkenu(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2014
The NA has always tried their best possible even with the little in their position. We all need to encourage them both morally, financially , spiritually etc. I pity for this country if the NA turns like the publicly corrupt Nigeria Police that has since lost its glory. Its unfortunate that the Nigeria police is not even living in its past glory if at all they have past glory. Support the NA today and the war against the BH bagars will be worn. God bless the NA , God bless Naija.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Juniorgentle: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2014
God bless the military

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by pinkishgal(f): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Victory is sure for our soldiers, The Lord is your strength.. !!!
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by dekronik: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2014
fulanigirl:

Exactly!!! Lies, lies and more lies. The Nigerian army is a joke! They are most certainly not beating boko haram but are running away in masses. Boko haram have managed to capture towns and yet you get these rumours trying to deceive people into thinking they are in control of the situation

Boko supporter. Ur name says it all.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by MrDoGood(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by makzeze: 5:05am On Sep 13, 2014
dekronik: Personally, I believe BBC hausa is a boko supporting site.
because there is no BBC Yoruba or BBC Igbo.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Good news if true. But I'm worried. If Boko haram boys attack our soldiers, they may likely capture and get away with our APC, but now our military men attacked them.........

They added that most of the militants were killed, with the Nigerian army seizing a variety of high caliber weapons from the insurgents. A military officer said that only the APC, which most likely carried a senior boko haram militant, was able to escape towards Bama.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by preselect(m): 5:35am On Sep 13, 2014
these people no de finish?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Ahmeduana(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Burger01: Just kill them all for all I care. angry
undecided
Burger01: Just kill them all for all I care. angry
WHEN BOKO HARAM COME TELLING THAT THEY'VE KILL ALOT OF NIGERIA ARMY AND TAKEN OVER ALOT VILLAGES WITHOUT PROOF YOU DO BELIEVE:-/
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
This is a great news. Boko haram is a ragtag organisation, I don't see them living beyond this year
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
GOOD! This is the kinda news I wanna hear daily. smiley
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by phreakabit(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
dekronik: More to follow.

Source: BBC Hausa

www.bbc.co.uk/hausa/news/2014/09/140912_konduga_bokoharam_attack?ocid=socialflow_twitter

[s]NIgerian troops today repelled a group of boko haram insurgents who launched an attack on the town of konduga in Borno State. In a fierce battle, the soldiers routed the Islamist insurgents who have overrun several towns in Nigeria’s northeast in recent weeks, killing more than 150 of the Islamist sect’s fighters.

Today’s victory by the soldiers marked an important change of fortunes for the Nigerian military, which was bracing to face boko haram insurgents who have sworn to capture the Borno State capital, Maiduguri. “Today’s attack by boko haram was their first foray towards Maiduguri,” said a security source. “And we gave them the shock of their lives,” he added. [/s]

Our military sources revealed that the Islamist fighters numbered about 200. They came in an armored personnel carrier [size=18pt](APC)[/size], [s]six Hilux buses, two Honda cars rigged with explosives with suicide drivers and numerous motorcycles, our sources added.[/s]

[s]Soldiers drawn mostly from Maimalari Barracks ambushed the militants as they drove in a convoy to attack konduga, some 50 miles from Maiduguri. “We knew about [boko haram’s] planned attack three days ago, and we had prepared for them,” an army officer told a correspondent of SaharaReporters. He added that the militants assembled in Bama for the attack.
[/s]

[s]Our sources revealed that, as soon as the militants arrived and began attacking konduga, Nigerian troops emerged from their places of ambush on various sides to engage them. They added that most of the militants were killed, with the Nigerian army seizing a variety of high caliber weapons from the insurgents. A military officer said that[/s] [size=18pt]only the APC, which most likely carried a senior boko haram militant[/size], was able to escape towards Bama.

[s]Quoting security and intelligence sources, SaharaReporters had reported that boko haram had vowed to capture Maiduguri before the Islamic feast of Sallah, which falls in the first week of October.

A military officer familiar with today’s triumphant operation said the Nigerian troops who routed boko haram insurgents had returned to their barracks in Maiduguri. “We’re now preparing to pursue the militants further into Bama and beyond,” said the officer.
[/s]
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/12/nigerian-soldiers-repel-attack-konduga-kill-scores-islamist-insurgents

. . . Na joke I dey joke oh!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by ojeffo: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Firefire: BBC propaganda knows no boarder again

I don’t belief any news from them… either positive or negative.

So BBC GnD sad
IDIAAATA!..IF SAME BBC CARRIES A NEWS THAT BOKO HAS CAPTURED LAGOS...U GO RUSH BELIEVE WITH UR TILAPIA FISH BRAIN...BOOOMMBOCLAT!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by fulanigirl(f): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2014
dekronik:

Boko supporter. Ur name says it all.

You're not even worth conversing with

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Nice one there our dear soldiers. Kill them all. They can never be more powerful than us. God bless Nigeria! God bless Nigerian soldiers!! God bless us all, the good citizen of Nigeria!!!
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by FAMADEWA: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2014
God cash them
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Clinton594(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2014
 I thought they've settled the bama scores. Does it mean boko haram still has barma ? 
tongue
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by olajide8(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2014
God bless the soldiers- but I expected total annihilation - they were only a fraction of the size of the army and definitely not as equipped -
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Samunique(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2014
BH problem would have been a thing of the past had we taken it for what it was. But we decided to be deluded by thinking it's purely political, playing blame game btw to major political parties, and thus afforded them all the time they needed to grow wings and spread their tenthercle everywhere.

Boko haram is a group with an agenda derived from dangerous religious ideology, and they are ready to crush anyone standing on they way, Christians, Muslims,none Christians and none Muslims alike, and they ( BH ) are ready to sacrifice their last drop of blood to archive their agenda.

The must difficult thing in life is to engage a man is who is ready to die in battle!!!!

And to those who believe BH is purely political, is declareation of caliphate a part of democracy?

No people will be so stupid enough to continue to die for one politician for noting just like that.

BH is a dangerous ideological group that must be taken for what it is!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by gidjah(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2014
THEY SEEM not to be finishing in number,they keep increasin every day just like the chinese in the film of those days
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by mastengsynergy: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Good one! I know Boko Haram is in trouble the day the son of the General Obasanjo(Adeboye Obasanjo) was hit by the bullet. Thank God the gallant soldier did not die.
This is a good development though, please we need more attacks. They have waisted so many lives enough. The God of vengeance will continue to take vengeance on them.
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Johnnoo(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Nice job guys cheesy
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Lekison(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
angrykill dem,crush dem,twist dem,fry dem,destroy dem all....fire burn d wicked.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Johnnoo(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
ojeffo:
IDIAAATA!..IF SAME BBC CARRIES A NEWS THAT BOKO HAS CAPTURED LAGOS...U GO RUSH BELIEVE WITH UR TILAPIA FISH BRAIN...BOOOMMBOCLAT!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by Randerl: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2014
And this attack am just learninmg was planned and led by an Odu'a Senior Officer.

mastengsynergy: Good one! I know Boko Haram is in trouble the day the son of the General Obasanjo(Adeboye Obasanjo) was hit by the bullet. Thank God the gallant soldier did not die.
This is a good development though, please we need more attacks. They have waisted so many lives enough. The God of vengeance will continue to take vengeance on them.
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by shehuAO: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Must the army tell the whole world their operational strategies?Fake stories.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Over 150 insurgents killed but only 30 AK47 seized. I thought they said Boko Haram carry plenty sophisticated weapons around but in this report, it looks like 3 Boko Haram members to 1 gun. My question is, who is exaggerating here?
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
And again, the last time it was a battle in a town that was 72 kilometres away from Maiduguri, yesterday it was a town that was 50 kilometres away from Maiduguri. Don't tell me Boko Haram members are not advancing towards Maiduguri.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by abdulaz: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2014
They added that most of the militants were killed, with the Nigerian army seizing a variety of high caliber weapons from the insurgents. A military officer said that only the APC that most likely carried a senior boko haram militant, was able to escape towards Bama.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga by mployer(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
They assembled in Bama
Does that mean they've captured Bama?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra / Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.