Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70688 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dryakson(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
In response to demands of Nigerians for some evidence to support the complete routing of insurgents who attempted to capture Konduga on Friday, the Nigerian military has released some pictures from the battle scene.

However, in deference to sensibilities of Nigerians, pictures that may offend the senses were not included.

PRNigeria was told that the pictures were released only for the purpose of reassuring our compatriots that the military is capable and ready to defend them.

It could be recalled that after about three hours of fierce fighting yesterday, Nigerian troops routed the Boko Haram fighting force of over a hundred terrorists.

Further to the staggering loss of men, Boko Haram also suffered extensive losses in their equipment.

In a previous statement by Colonel Timothy Antigha of Army Public Relations Directorate three Hilux and one Buffalo vehicles with mounted Anti-aircraft guns, three General Purpose Machine guns, over 30 AK 47 rifles and two global positioning systems have been recovered among other items.
F

our Nigerian soldiers were wounded in action. The entire area is still being combed for terrorists who may have escaped with bullet wounds.

Morale of Nigerian troops remains very high according to the military sources.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/13/nigerian-military-release-photos-recent-battle-konduga

..... I doff my hat to the Nigerian army...

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by purplesummer(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Where are the corpses

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
why you no Go deer yaself? Rubbish

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by cirmuell(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Mutuwa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
victoria ascerta by d grace of d almighty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Gloria3389(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
I wonder ooo... how do I believe it's a war

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by eunisam: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
is this for real? Is that the boko haram flag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jumobi1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dafuq's this??!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by aieromon(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kill them all,Phyno kill them all angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dryakson(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
jumobi1: Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?
don't forget almost all the weapons were taken from the Nigerian army

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dgitrader(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
stop hating the man. We r winning d war.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dryakson(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
eunisam: is this for real?
real
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dryakson(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
the photos is to show the weapons not the dead bodies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by obiscolly(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
More grease to their elbows and bullets to their guns.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Adetula1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
this shows bit of progress...more strength to our gallant army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dryakson(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
More

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by PrinceAkbabio(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state? Woooooooow! i made fp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
True victory. By. True Heroes
Unban IbnSultan seun
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
What of pictures of body bags? If, the military is being economical with the truth does it mean Boko is an accomplice too? Why can't boko post pictures of hoisting their flags? Or are there not nairalanders over there? My conclusion is this- tho, held tentatively is that this “war” is fought on the pages of nairaland, shara reporters and vanguard news papers.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Akpaife(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Where r those dat insulting Nigeria military shame 2 u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jumobi1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
dgitrader:
stop hating the man. We r winning d war.

Hating what man? Is the man you are referring to the COAS? I just feel they shouldn't proudly show those weapons if they were taken back from BH.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by seankay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Respect to all Military men.I wish I was a soldier though but I cant go through those trainings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jnrbayano(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos to the military units but the pictures should be more convincing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
dryakson: the photos is to show the weapons not the dead bodies
are those the weapons?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sulemanmathew: why you no Go deer yaself? Rubbish
sorry bros.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by cjrane: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
for
NA army weapons captured by BH and used againt the Nigerian Army. NA has recaptured their weapons and pickup vans from BH.
If only our troops will learn to destroy vehicles and weapons they cannot carry when retreating. We have indirectly been arming BH and making their defeat more costly by running away before destroying our weapons dump.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by tbaby534(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Where are d bodies?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ignis: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
tbaby534: Where are d bodies?
They are in hell fire.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by toniobyke(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
but where re d bodies
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by tbaby534(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
How u take know?
ignis:
They are in hell fire.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.