Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP (1820 Views)

Aregbesola To Fayose: Stop Worrying About PDP, It Is Dead / Kill Bad Stories About PDP: Metuh Begs Senior Journalists / Top Secrets Most Nigerians Don't Know About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by AbdH: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
joker5180: got the gist

Really? Because I don't. grin

1 Like

Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by brownlord: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
lyntiffany: Aiit.

heading to Uyo...
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by brownlord: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: PDP:
Rougues in Power
Fraudsters in Power
Den of Killers
Vagabonds in Power
Trademark of Deceipt
Enemies of Progress
Pains of the Masses
Wickedness Institutionalised
Corruption Institutionalised

Sycophants Haven

If you consider the hardship in lagos and the way your oga monopolized lagos resources...that word best describe your party men.
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by lyntiffany(f): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord:

heading to Uyo...
what are you coming here to do? use the num on my SIG let's communicate if you don't mind cheesy
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by brownlord: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
lyntiffany: what are you coming here to do? use the num on my SIG let's communicate if you don't mind cheesy

Jst to tell tiffany about my sweetlicious dream, you do bb? so i sms my bb needle to you
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by lyntiffany(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord:

Jst to tell tiffany about my sweetlicious dream, you do bb? so i sms my bb needle to you
yep.
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
lyntiffany: Op are you ok?
Runs to my room, gets my stethoscope to check his temperature. Now I know his problem, suffering from "all progressive confusion" ( A P C ) needs a " powerful Drug protection " ( P D P ).
I laugh in chinese. Ops fûcking right.
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
lyntiffany: I know the reason I used it there Oga, I know very much is called thermometer.
na poor pig dig pig education
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by lyntiffany(f): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ipledge: na poor pig dig pig education
Well am not here to engage words with ape crazy poo like you. Keep off.
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by JEITO: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ipledge: I have always try not to be biased in all aspect of my life, but my hatred for PDP(didn't realy love Apc but prefer to PDP) is having impact on this my character.I see PDP as the real enemy of Nigeria...
Am giving PDP these Numerous name due to their attitude and performance.

People Deceiving People

Poverty Developing Party

Pig Dig Pig

Poverty Distributing Party

People Defrauding Party

People Defending Poverty tongue

Papa Deceive Pikin

Propaganda development party

This is the little I can remember now, please add your own.
Am expecting insults from the TAN boys...I have special Names for them.
OP you are ignored!

Anyway sha GEJ till 2019

P D P!!! POWER!!!!!!
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
lyntiffany: Well am not here to engage words with ape crazy poo like you. Keep off.
so far you are woman I can't exchange word with you
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
JEITO: OP you are ignored!

Anyway sha GEJ till 2019

P D P!!! POWER!!!!!!
am not realy affected if jonathan win or not...but its pitiable you stil want to continue living in a country with high insecurity.Nigeria security is worst under President Jonah administration..if I am to rate him on security, he Is a complete failure
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by JEITO: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ipledge: am not realy affected if jonathan win or not...but its pitiable you stil want to continue living in a country with high insecurity.Nigeria security is worst under President Jonah administration..if I am to rate him on security, he Is a complete failure
take it easy on the man na. No doubt we hav serious security crisis not just in the north. But you can't also deny that insecurity in the form of militancy, armed robbery, inter-ethnic war, border disputes, religious violence etc hav also reduced.
The situation in the north east wouldn't have escalated to this magnitude had ali modu sherrif and shettima acted earlier on security intelligence report on the group.

We can't deny that there's a sabotage in this whole issue, and to say tha t the northern elders are not even sincere let alone helpful in this matter. They are just piling up pressure on the president but their actual motive is towards 2015.

Things will get better. Infact no matter how dark things may seem,there's light at the end of the tunnel

GEJ is a good man with gud intentions. It is just unfortunate that his softness have been exploited by the real enemies of this country.

Let us play a part....Nigeria is getting better..
Re: Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2014
JEITO: take it easy on the man na. No doubt we hav serious security crisis not just in the north. But you can't also deny that insecurity in the form of militancy, armed robbery, inter-ethnic war, border disputes, religious violence etc hav also reduced.
The situation in the north east wouldn't have escalated to this magnitude had ali modu sherrif and shettima acted earlier on security intelligence report on the group.

We can't deny that there's a sabotage in this whole issue, and to say tha t the northern elders are not even sincere let alone helpful in this matter. They are just piling up pressure on the president but their actual motive is towards 2015.sometimes I tries to like the president but he always do somethings that always makes me dislike him and saying PDP I did not mean Jonathan.Southwest PDP members are the most useless set of being have ever seen in my life

Things will get better. Infact no matter how dark things may seem,there's light at the end of the tunnel

GEJ is a good man with gud intentions. It is just unfortunate that his softness have been exploited by the real enemies of this country.

Let us play a part....Nigeria is getting better..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Poll On Presidential Election / Hakeem Akinola Gbajabiamila faults Lagos Megacity plan / George W. Bush: This Is Why I Refuse To Criticize Obama-nigerian Ex Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.