Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534674 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 6:24am On May 10, 2017
Babaken:
[color=#006600][/color] Brother please what is the name of the school do you have ideal of the school fees I Mean for language course did the school ask for sponsor from South Korea. Please sorry that am asking too many questions.
go and check Chungnam national university and jeju university, google them and see their requirements. I don't think they demand Korean sponsor. I'm not into language programme so I don't normally look into them.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

go and check Chungnam national university and jeju university, google them and see their requirements. I don't think they demand Korean sponsor. I'm not into language programme so I don't normally look into them.

Hannam University... They don't need a sponsor. This is what their fee looks like. You can also help me to narrow it down. Thanks

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2017
Godsonice:

Hannam University... They don't need a sponsor. This is what their fee looks like. You can also help me to narrow it down. Thanks
thanks Bro, but the fees is very complex.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
SooCute:
Distinguished AcaDollar, Willy nwanne, i dropped a mail. Something just dawned on me...
Ihe siwa ike akpowa Jehova "Yaweh"
Ndi a emem 30!
What
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
ebubenwa:
Good morning,Mr accadollar and to the gurus in the house. My husband has been processing his visa to S.K with the help of a friend who lives and work over there, though the person has been around for the past few months. Please our concern is that his visa and document is suppose to be out this January as he told us but now January as gone and he is telling us that the issue now is from the embassy because of the new law in U.S concerning the ban to enter U.s. He said the embassies are putting somethings in order . Pls how true is this ,pls I need reply and what step to take. Tnks
Been busy with school and other stuff,but now on break,
What is the situation now?,
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Most schs do
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
Godsonice:

Better go pay that kind tuition in America or Canada.
My 1 cent.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 6:31am On May 11, 2017
Babaken:
[color=#006600][/color] Brother please what is the name of the school do you have ideal of the school fees I Mean for language course did the school ask for sponsor from South Korea. Please sorry that am asking too many questions.
check kangwon national university,their language program fee is just 900$ and dey give you 50% scholarship, that means you are going to pay only 450$. check it out and contact them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 6:35am On May 11, 2017
Babaken:
check kangwon national university, their language program fee is 900$ and they give you 50percent scholarship making it 450$.contact the school for more information.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 8:33am On May 11, 2017
acadollar please I'm looking for any university in Korea that offers nursing in English language at undergraduate level. please if you know any one kindly let me know.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
udi2111:
check kangwon national university, their language program fee is 900$ and they give you 50percent scholarship making it 450$.contact the school for more information.
wow thank you bro may God bless your generation

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
Babaken:
wow thank you bro may God bless your generation

BabbKen.. I see we are pursuing same thing. please check your inbox. I sent you a message. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Babaken(m): 2:12am On May 12, 2017
Godsonice:

BabbKen.. I see we are pursuing same thing. please check your inbox. I sent you a message. Thanks
yeah I have seen it but I don't Understand this PM of a thing.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 3:39am On May 12, 2017
udi2111:
acadollar please I'm looking for any university in Korea that offers nursing in English language at undergraduate level. please if you know any one kindly let me know.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2017
Babaken:
yeah I have seen it but I don't Understand this PM of a thing.

Have replied your PM just now. Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaps1124: 2:29am On May 13, 2017
Am new here house. Please I will like to do my masters over there. Is there any school that offers masters in economics. What and what are their necessary requirements. Can someone be working while studying. Please I hope am not asking stupid questions as an new here.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bedafud: 12:51pm On May 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I've successfully passed the 2nd round selection of the korean government scholarship program (kgsp). Now, I am working on my medical check-up and should send it to them next week.

Please is there anyone here who got this wonderful opportunity so that can work and share ideas together?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 1:17pm On May 13, 2017
acadollar:

Most schs do
Hmm acadollar na your face be this, it has been sometime bro. I hope you're good. Please, I need a small favour from you. Pls send me your email to this email please it's urgent
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Hmm acadollar na your face be this, it has been something bro. I hope you're good. Please, I need a small favour from you. Pls send me your email to this email :anolysis@rocketmail.com please it's urgent
.c
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
udi2111:
That one hardiii
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2017
Babaken:
Greetings to all the big boss in the building WILL10, ACADOLLAR and Co. Please I have few questions to ask I know somehow it has been ask or answer before but please I need better and more clarification (1) can someone gain admission into language study in South Korea with O level or JSS result. (2) please when is the next admission coming up I mean for language study .
O level (Waec) is acceptable

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 9:05pm On May 13, 2017
acadollar:

Thanks, bro, check your email
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2017
acadollar:

O level (Waec) is acceptable
I sent you an email bro.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2017
Bedafud:
Hi guys,

I've successfully passed the 2nd round selection of the korean government scholarship program (kgsp). Now, I am working on my medical check-up and should send it to them next week.

Please is there anyone here who got this wonderful opportunity so that can work and share ideas together?

Thanks.

that's for Graduate scholarship right?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uBae: 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Bedafud:
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Congratulations. Please I sent u a pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
uBae:

Congratulations. Please I sent u a pm

Finished cert authentication at the Federal Ministry of Education. Waiting to collect them at Ministry of Foreign Affairs... Not easy oo .. Spent 2700 at MOE, 27000 at MOF.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 5:18pm On May 22, 2017
Godsonice:

Finished cert authentication at the Federal Ministry of Education. Waiting to collect them at Ministry of Foreign Affairs... Not easy oo .. Spent 2700 at MOE, 27000 at MOF.
Do you mean 2700, if not what did you Legalise at MFA that cost that much?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Do you mean 2700, if not what did you Legalise at MFA that cost that much?

Legalising at the MOF @1k per copy. University transcript, certificates both WAEC and Degree, birth certificate..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 12:12am On May 23, 2017
Godsonice:

Legalising at the MOF @1k per copy. University transcript, certificates both WAEC and Degree, birth certificate..
All these documents can't cost you 27000! And what are you legalising birth certificate for?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 6:07am On May 23, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

All these documents can't cost you 27000! And what are you legalising birth certificate for?

I came in on Monday and finished everything the same day. The amount I mentioned is for express charge. Normal official price is far below that but it will take some days. That's it bro.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
Godsonice:

I came in on Monday and finished everything the same day. The amount I mentioned is for express charge. Normal official price is far below that but it will take some days. That's it bro.
which school are you applying to?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 11:19am On May 23, 2017
Godsonice:

Chai these people ripped you off bro. Express service is 1000 naira per document. So did you legalise 27 documents? I even went today to legalize some documents for somebody and didn't pay anything near that amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.