Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534593 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Chai these people ripped you off bro. Express service is 1000 naira per document. So did you legalise 27 documents? I even went today to legalize some documents for somebody and didn't pay anything near that amount.

really? I did for all my documents anyway. it was counted. I came all d way from Lagos to Abuja so I didn't want to have any excuse to come back again. I did enough that will be OK for my applications. How much did they charge you per document ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 1:02pm On May 23, 2017
Godsonice:

really? I did for all my documents anyway. it was counted. I came all d way from Lagos to Abuja so I didn't want to have any excuse to come back again. I did enough that will be OK for my applications. How much did they charge you per document ?
Express service is 1000 naira per doucment, had it been you seeked for help here I would have directed you accordingly or even help you do it if I'm chanced. But there is no problem since you achieved what you came for. But always ask questions before doing anything you don't have knowledge of.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Express service is 1000 naira per doucment, had it been you seeked for help here I would have directed you accordingly or even help you do it if I'm chanced. But there is no problem since you achieved what you came for. But always ask questions before doing anything you don't have knowledge of.

Lol.. I got what I wanted there's nothing to regret. Some might want to legalise just one document depending on what u want to do with it. I did mine according to my demands. The good thing is that the prices was OK. Would have ask u to do it for me if I had known your around Abuja. One love bro!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rapahel1116: 8:34am On May 24, 2017
My legalisation in MOFA was 300 naira per document nd I collected it after 2hrs sha

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 4:25am On May 25, 2017
pls drop ur contact so dat u will help me do mine cos am not close to abuja. tanx
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 4:29am On May 25, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Chai these people ripped you off bro. Express service is 1000 naira per document. So did you legalise 27 documents? I even went today to legalize some documents for somebody and didn't pay anything near that amount.

guy can u help my guy do his own?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 12:56am On May 26, 2017
krezorn:

guy can u help my guy do his own?
Bro I'm a bit busy now, don't think I can do it now
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 4:59am On May 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Bro I'm a bit busy now, don't think I can do it now
okay dear pls can he do it in anambra?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 5:37am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=krezorn post=56883227]
okay dear pls can he do it in anambra? [/quote

CALL THIS NUMBER, HE WORKS WITH MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS...08092812951...MR COLLINS BY NAME...HE CAN TAKE CARE OF BOTH MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS EVEN WITHOUT SENDING YOUR ORIGINALS TO HIM...JUST SCAN AND SEND HIM THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH EMAIL, HE WILL DO IT AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
krezorn:

okay dear pls can he do it in anambra?
Nope he can only do it Abuja and please don't listen to what that mryoung16 is saying and don't call anybody. How can you legalise and authenticate your documents without the originals? The originals will also be legalised and authenticated, moreover, if you call that number just be ready to cough out a substantial amount for it. Your best bet is for you to look for somebody in Abuja to do it for you or you come over yourself. I would have helped you but I'm busy now except you will wait till maybe the first or second week of June.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=mryoung16 post=56883500][/quote]my man ...I sent you e-mail
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 10:38am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=56889536]
Nope he can only do it Abuja and please don't listen to what that mryoung16 is saying and don't call anybody. How can you legalise and authenticate your documents without the originals? The originals will also be legalised and authenticated, moreover, if you call that number just be ready to cough out a substantial amount for it. Your best bet is for you to look for somebody in Abuja to do it for you or you come over yourself. I would have helped you but I'm busy now except you will wait till maybe the first or second week of June.[/quot

@saintandsinnerz, my brother, please i don't think i'm OK with you quoting me here unnecessarily, if you are not ok with my post please kindly read and leave....there are so many people who will need that information today or someday.and bear it in mind that there is nothing impossible in Nigeria, thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 12:50pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=mryoung16 post=56922548][/quote]
It's a public forum and people must quote you. Haven't you quoted somebody before? What I'm saying is that the information you're giving out is faulty and should not be relied upon. What is the essence of authenticating your document if the originals will not be authenticated? So chill!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2017
I hope a laminated document can me authenticated?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Macdorise: 8:26am On May 29, 2017
I studied in polytechnic and have already finished, from mechanical engineering, I really needs to enter SK, BUT has tried with tourist Visa but was returned from sk, now on this forum I really believe that students visa is the best, please I need advice on how to go about it, as I'm with my HND AND ND STATEMENT OF RESULT, THANKS, really needs a response please help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
Macdorise:
I studied in polytechnic and have already finished, from mechanical engineering, I really needs to enter SK, BUT has tried with tourist Visa but was returned from sk, now on this forum I really believe that students visa is the best, please I need advice on how to go about it, as I'm with my HND AND ND STATEMENT OF RESULT, THANKS, really needs a response please help
Almost same way you got the tourist visa done...but in this case, you get a school and fulfil all the requirement
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Macdorise: 12:38pm On May 29, 2017
Please shakitibobo,,,,
The Institute I have in mind is Shinhan University,, please how do I get to apply,, I really needs help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Macdorise:
Please shakitibobo,,,,
The Institute I have in mind is Shinhan University,, please how do I get to apply,, I really needs help

for the sake of cost, check if they offer language program, and apply then if u can provide all the requirement for undergraduate programme then go on with it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Kennethi: 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
@Beckeey pls what is the contact of the person that is helping u to process your business visa to South Korea. Pls can u share with us. I am very interested. Thank u in advance
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chime11(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2017
good job my people,always helping one another on nairaland forum. please can one work as a pharmacist in south Korea after graduating from one of the institutions in south Korea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2017
from the korean embassy requirements to apply for student visa, I saw " letter from dean" pls can someone help and explain wat dey mean, what should be write on the letter and type of letter is gonna be, also is it from d school I acquired my first degree or from the korean school dat offered me admission?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bizzybigger: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
WILL10:

I have Re-sent d mail....should get to u by now. Pls refresh n wait a while or something. Cheers.
bro pls I will also like to have d sample of secondary school transcript
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 2:59am On Jun 02, 2017
bizzybigger:

bro pls I will also like to have d sample of secondary school transcript

All secondary schools should have a formal template of secondary school transcript where all your personal data and academic scores (in the entire duration of your education with them) would be entered. Meet them and have them do it for you!

Just wondering why i would have to send you my academic transcript of records as a sample!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2017
When you get appreciated by the University and the Korean Govt. Immigration for your selfless services to the people.

Please feel free to speak to me about KIT and the prospects of ultimately coming to Korea for study purposes only.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
WILL10:
When you get appreciated by the University and the Korean Govt. Immigration for your selfless services to the people.

Please feel free to speak to me about KIT and the prospects of ultimately coming to Korea for study purposes only.

Cheers.
congrats bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zenti99(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi house its been awesome going through the pages of this thread am quite challenged and encouraged by the number of testimonies as well.
I would graduate this year with a second class lower in biochemistry and also my sister in banking and finance would also graduate this year with a first class probably.
Please we need help as regarding universities that offer full scholarships and the procedure as each school has it own modality. And also regarding the timing should i start application now or is it better i wait till service year. Please i need a complete break down and any useful information cos to be honest am a little confused by the process
# pls help a novice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by expertman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
WILL10:

Cheers.

Congratulations Bro so you can't help people like us who wish to visit for vacation purpose
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
WILL10:

Cheers.
congrats brother.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
WILL10:

Cheers.

Sent you a PM..thanks! Congrats once again!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by next2me: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please Mr Will how do I contact you privately there are some personal issues I wish to discus with you, with regards to admissions at KIT
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Adbash: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
WILL10:

Cheers.
Congratulations brother.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
krezorn:
from the korean embassy requirements to apply for student visa, I saw " letter from dean" pls can someone help and explain wat dey mean, what should be write on the letter and type of letter is gonna be, also is it from d school I acquired my first degree or from the korean school dat offered me admission?
Thanks in anticipation

pls someone should reply to dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.