Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536532 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
someone please reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello, please anyone planning for the language program should kindly hit me up,please. email olajidebakare47@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
someone please say something. which university has its admission on presently??
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
horlajay:
someone please say something. which university has its admission on presently??
Bro, you have to do that yourself. Google is there to guide you. You can simply type "Korean language programme fall or spring semester admission" depending on the time you want to apply. But I guess the fall semester admission maybe too late for you now, (though I'm not sure) you can start preparing for the spring admission coming up around October/November. Do the due dilligence first, if there is any challenge you're facing then you can bring it here for solution.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
thank you very much saint
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
krezorn:
pls when is the time to pay application fee for Korean language course?
is it after gotten admission? or at the time of applying?

Kerzon, please reply my pm. is the admission still on at hankuk university? I also wanna apply for the Language program Your reply would be much appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2017
horlajay:

Kerzon, please reply my pm. is the admission still on at hankuk university? I also wanna apply for the Language program Your reply would be much appreciated.
A simple google search would have given you their number and you will get authentic information from them. This is their email/number at the language centre: cklace@hufs.ac/+82-2-2173-2260. First, send an email to them and call them immediately you send the email and ask them to check their email and respond to you. Use this method because Koreans are not good in English so you may find it difficult to understand them. Call them between 2AM-9AM Nigerian time, anything beyond that maybe late. Try and use google most times, it is faster than anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
horlajay:
thank you very much saint
Hankuk university page on Facebook. try contact ing them thru Facebook
Or call their global number:. 031-330-4114

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another info

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Well they will not agree because transcript is an official document that should be issued to the students. but you can reason with them by giving some tips so that they will send a Scanned copy to your email. Just meet those exams and record people codedly and ask for this. Just ask them to send the transcript to the school and ask them to send u a scanned copy. You can now print the scanned copy and use it for what u want to use it for. This is what I did

every school are given out student copy of transcript. I have mine. ask for it. They will give you. It's your right to have your own copy of your transcript.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2017
pmax:
Please Iv been going through a problem Here,which is the issue of sending my transcript. Hardly will a school give you your transcript,they usually send it to your school directly. But most schools in SK wants it sent by you together with your other documents and the embassy require you include it in your application documents also. To the gurus in the house how did you guys handle this situation when applying? Please help it's very urgent. Thanks

tell your school to give you student copy of your transcript. its your right to have the copy of it. I have mine
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Help me house... I sent my documents to my friend to help at ministry of education Abuja, but they rejected him, saying that the owner should come by his self...is it how it is done?
Urgent replay...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Everest1989:
Help me house... I sent my documents to my friend to help at ministry of education Abuja, but they rejected him, saying that the owner should come by his self...is it how it is done?
Urgent replay...

there must be a reason that made them reject ur friend or maybe he/she is not telling you the truth. I did for my friend wen I was doing mine last month. unless they have changed dia way. But I suggest u look for someone else and try again.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
krezorn:

there must be a reason that made them reject ur friend or maybe he/she is not telling you the truth. I did for my friend wen I was doing mine last month. unless they have changed dia way. But I suggest u look for someone else and try again.
okay...thanks man...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
krezorn:

bro, my friend said that the woman asked him if he was the owner of the documents, he answered no...and she asked him if he was my blood brother, he answered no that I am his cousin...and the woman bounced him back...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2017
thanks all. so much appreciate it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jachan: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Goodday everyone, I'll be applying for Kgsp scholarship 2018, though I know the application is not on yet but I want to prepare before hand. Please is my waec result good for the the scholarship, I got 3A, 5B and a C and my transcript grade average from ss1-ss3 are all above 80%
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Chimagodson: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
My friend said I should I ask if any of the schools accepts o level applicants for language studies..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by krezorn: 1:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Chimagodson:
My friend said I should I ask if any of the schools accepts o level applicants for language studies..

Yes i think they do accept.

but I suggest you ask the school b4 applying.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Chimagodson: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Thank u krezon

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Chimagodson: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Korean Language Institutes in Korea

University Website
Seoul Seoul Dongguk University Institute of International Language
interlang.dongguk.edu
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Duksung International Language Center
dilc.duksung.ac
(Korean, English)
Ewha Language Center
cms.ewha.ac
Hanyang University International Education Institute
iie.hanyang.ac
Hongik Korean Language Institute
huniv.hongik.ac
HUFS Center for Korean Language and Culture
korean.ac
KMU Institute of International Education
iie.kookmin.ac
Konkuk University Language Institute
kfli.konkuk.ac
(Korean, Chinese)
Korea University Korean Language Center
klcc.korea.ac
Kyung Hee University Institute of International Education
eng.iie.ac
Gangnam-University of California Riverside International Education Center
gnucr.org
(Korean, English)
SNU Korean Language Education Institute
language.snu.ac
Sogang University Korean Language Education Center
klec.sogang.ac
(Korean, English)
Sookmyung Women’s University LinguaExpress
lingua.sookmyung.ac
(Korean, English)
SKKU Sungkyun Language Institute
koreansli.skku.edu
Myongji University Korean Language Institute
abroad.mju.ac
(Korean, English, Chinese)
University of Seoul Institute of International Cooperation and Education
kiice.uos.ac
(Korean, English)
Yonsei University Korean Language Institute
yskli.com
Sejong University Center for International Education
ili.sejong.ac
Sangmyung University International Language and Culture Education Center
cklc.smu.ac
Incheon Incheon University Korean Language Institute
inu.ac
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian, Burmese)
Inha University INHA Language Training Center
ltc.inha.ac
Gyeonggi-do Ajou University International Education Center
ali.ajou.ac
Chung-Ang University Korean Language Program
korean.cau.ac
Chungcheong-do CNBU Office of International Service
cia.chungbuk.ac
Dankook University Korean Language Education Center (Cheonan)
klec.dankook.ac
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian)
Daejeon CNU International Education Institute
dream.cnu.ac
Hannam University Center for Korean Education Institute
hankls.hnu
Jeolla-do Chonbuk National University Center for Language Education, Korean Language Center
lec.chonbuk.ac
(Korean only)
Mokpo National University Institute of International Exchange and Education
iiee.mokpo.ac
Gwangju Chonnam National University Language Education Center (Gwangju/Yeosu)
language.jnu.ac
(Korean, English, Chinese, Spanish)
Gyeongsang-do Changwon National University the Korean Language Institute
eng.changwon.ac
(English, Japanese, Chinese)
Gyeongsang National University Korean Cultural Center
ckc.gnu.ac
(Korean only)
Busan Pukyong National University International Student Services
korean.pknu.ac
Pusan National University International Language Institute
ili.pusan.ac
Daegu Kyungpook National University Korean Language Institute
lang.knu.ac

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chimagodson:

Yes....100% affirmative, except in very rare or occasional scenarios and common to very competitive Institutions too.

Basic criteria for Language program admission over-here is good O-level grades.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chimagodson:
Korean Language Institutes in Korea

University Website
Seoul Seoul Dongguk University Institute of International Language
interlang.dongguk.edu
Duksung International Language Center
dilc.duksung.ac
(Korean, English)
Ewha Language Center
cms.ewha.ac
Hanyang University International Education Institute
iie.hanyang.ac
Hongik Korean Language Institute
huniv.hongik.ac
HUFS Center for Korean Language and Culture
korean.ac
KMU Institute of International Education
iie.kookmin.ac
Konkuk University Language Institute
kfli.konkuk.ac
(Korean, Chinese)
Korea University Korean Language Center
klcc.korea.ac
Kyung Hee University Institute of International Education
eng.iie.ac
Gangnam-University of California Riverside International Education Center
gnucr.org
(Korean, English)
SNU Korean Language Education Institute
language.snu.ac
Sogang University Korean Language Education Center
klec.sogang.ac
(Korean, English)
Sookmyung Women’s University LinguaExpress
lingua.sookmyung.ac
(Korean, English)
SKKU Sungkyun Language Institute
koreansli.skku.edu
Myongji University Korean Language Institute
abroad.mju.ac
University of Seoul Institute of International Cooperation and Education
kiice.uos.ac
(Korean, English)
Yonsei University Korean Language Institute
yskli.com
Sejong University Center for International Education
ili.sejong.ac
Sangmyung University International Language and Culture Education Center
cklc.smu.ac
Incheon Incheon University Korean Language Institute
inu.ac
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian, Burmese)
Inha University INHA Language Training Center
ltc.inha.ac
Gyeonggi-do Ajou University International Education Center
ali.ajou.ac
Chung-Ang University Korean Language Program
korean.cau.ac
Chungcheong-do CNBU Office of International Service
cia.chungbuk.ac
Dankook University Korean Language Education Center (Cheonan)
klec.dankook.ac
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian)
Daejeon CNU International Education Institute
dream.cnu.ac
Hannam University Center for Korean Education Institute
hankls.hnu
Jeolla-do Chonbuk National University Center for Language Education, Korean Language Center
lec.chonbuk.ac
(Korean only)
Mokpo National University Institute of International Exchange and Education
iiee.mokpo.ac
Gwangju Chonnam National University Language Education Center (Gwangju/Yeosu)
language.jnu.ac
(Korean, English, Chinese, Spanish)
Gyeongsang-do Changwon National University the Korean Language Institute
eng.changwon.ac
(English, Japanese, Chinese)
Gyeongsang National University Korean Cultural Center
ckc.gnu.ac
(Korean only)
Busan Pukyong National University International Student Services
korean.pknu.ac
Pusan National University International Language Institute
ili.pusan.ac
Daegu Kyungpook National University Korean Language Institute
lang.knu.ac

What a great effort at helping others here bro. GBU!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Someone should help me out here

my Original Waec certificate has been laminated, i know a seal cannot be placed on a lamination. Bit i'm wondering if i can photocopy the the cert like 10 copies and get them authenticated to avoid visiting the MOFA anytime i will need an authenticated cert, or anybody with a better suggestion should help out please.
You can also send a contact of a MOFA offical that can give advice with regards to this.. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Collins4u1:
Someone should help me out here

my Original Waec certificate has been laminated, i know a seal cannot be placed on a lamination. Bit i'm wondering if i can photocopy the the cert like 10 copies and get them authenticated to avoid visiting the MOFA anytime i will need an authenticated cert, or anybody with a better suggestion should help out please.
You can also send a contact of a MOFA offical that can give advice with regards to this.. Thanks
Just take your laminated certificate there, they will open it up from the back and put their seal. You can take as many photocopies as you wish insofar you will pay for them. Remember, you will first of all go to the Ministry of education for legalisation before going to the Ministry of foreign affairs for authentication.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Nobody has posted a success story here, does it mean nobody applied for this fall admission? People, who got admission and visa through this thread should post their success stories to encourage others.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Just take your laminated certificate there, they will open it up from the back and put their seal. You can take as many photocopies as you wish insofar you will pay for them. Remember, you will first of all go to the Ministry of education for legalisation before going to the Ministry of foreign affairs for authentication.

thank you, don't you think trying to open it will rip off some part of the doc?
Experienced such case before?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saintandsinnerz: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Collins4u1:

thank you, don't you think trying to open it will rip off some part of the doc?
Experienced such case before?
Just do what I told you if you want to legalize your document.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Collins4u1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Just do what I told you if you want to legalize your document.

hope it can be authenticated as well?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please when is graduate admission(masters) starting for the new session?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Nobody has posted a success story here, does it mean nobody applied for this fall admission? People, who got admission and visa through this thread should post their success stories to encourage others.
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.