Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (555719 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Juzzywezzy(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2017
I want to thank WILL 10, for your hard work and sacrifices on here.
This is the time for us to apply more to schools, out there help each other, ask reasonable questions
I believe everything has been said on here to help us get what we want
hope to see you soon face to face Mr. WILL 10

thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nuelsylves(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Danny4show:
wait till October 12 according to their site .For spring

Yeah! But I searched their website in order to get a clear process on how to go about the application, but I couldn't find any. That's why I asked if someone has applied it before so I can get a more detailed guide on how to go about it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2017
The steps are very clear... kindly browse through their or possibly check the contact email on their site and direct you queries to the mail. They will reply.
nuelsylves:

Yeah! But I searched their website in order to get a clear process on how to go about the application, but I couldn't find any. That's why I asked if someone has applied it before so I can get a more detailed guide on how to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Guys.....starting from Oct 12 most Universities in south Korea will start accepting applications for spring admission....like the likes of Kumor national institute, Korea University and others....still researching though but anyone who knows any school that accepts applications without Test of English should please drop the name of the school.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
YoungMil:
Guys.....starting from Oct 12 most Universities in south Korea will start accepting applications for spring admission....like the likes of Kumor national institute, Korea University and others....still researching though but anyone who knows any school that accepts applications without Test of School should please drop the name of the school.
good work...these ones you mentioned, do they request for test?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Yes.its mandatory.
Everest1989:

good work...these ones you mentioned, do they request for test?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Please if you see any school that does not require Language Proficiency Test post it here for others to check.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2017
YoungMil:
Yes.its mandatory.
okay...thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2017
�.........we will be there God's grace..men are pushing hard and we will all have a breakthrough. Keep up with the good work bro. Success for all.
WILL10:
Guys,
Just be done with your repetitive questions/arguments and be here already na!!! grin grin grin
I just wish i could drag you all here right away like a drag & drop technique gringrin!!!

Immigration Protective daily Logistics factory (Takbe) jobs, Engineering Tools Factory jobs, Mobile phones assembly plants, Automobile Factories, and many more jobs suitable for LEGIT Students!!!

Timings: 9pm to 7am with 2-hours break in-between (very suitable for students/Language students).
Pay: as much as $70 - $100 daily.
Transportation(To & Fro) and feeding(twice) will be provided.
Requirements: Daily and spaces for as much as 50 people!
Location: Residents of Deagu, Waegwan, Gumi, Chilgok, Deajon, Busan and other surrounding environs.

Start acting and stop asking too many repetitive questions joor. I just want you all legally here soon! grin

Hope it helps!

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nuelsylves(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
YoungMil:
The steps are very clear... kindly browse through their or possibly check the contact email on their site and direct you queries to the mail. They will reply.

Thanks! I have done that. Waiting for their reply.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Danny4show(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Everest1989:
Please if you see any school that does not require Language Proficiency Test post it here for others to check.
Thought I was the only one. Please update the thread if there is any school that requires no test.
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institue of Science and Technology (DGIST) does but not for all course. e.g Energy science msc. You can check it out
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Danny4show:
Thought I was the only one. Please update the thread if there is any school that requires no test.
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institue of Science and Technology (DGIST) does but not for all course. e.g Energy science msc. You can check it out
very good.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Danny4show(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please who knows the recent amount one must have in the account? Or still the normal amount.
Oga Will10
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Danny4show:
Please who knows the recent amount one must have in the account? Or still the normal amount.
Oga Will10
for what?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by MrFuckallday: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
YoungMil:
Guys.....starting from Oct 12 most Universities in south Korea will start accepting applications for spring admission....like the likes of Kumor national institute, Korea University and others....still researching though but anyone who knows any school that accepts applications without Test of English should please drop the name of the school.

Please is Kumoh National Institute of Technology a renowned school in SK for genuine students to apply visa with? I heard some schools might grant one admission and yet the embassy would deny one visa. Cc will10 and other gurus

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Adbash: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Everest1989:
Kyungpook National University. But you must show that you were taught in English language in your previous studies.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Adbash:

Kyungpook National University. But you must show that you were taught in English language in your previous studies.
okay...thanks...this is what they want:

Eligibility for Language Proficiency

(Master’s Programs, Doctoral Programs, Master’s and Combined Master’s/ Doctoral Programs)

Applicants must provide one of the following as proof of language proficiency:Korean proficiency: A "TOPIK" certificate for level 3 or higherEnglish proficiency: A score report from a recognized English proficiency test such as - TOEFL 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS 5.5, CEFR B2, TEPS 600점, TOEIC 700 or higherBe a native English speakerA confirmation letter of English or Korean proficiency issued by the department after the initial admission interview. (November 21 to 29)
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amos87(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
acadollar:

Good illegal question
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amos87(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
WILL10:
Guys,
Just be done with your repetitive questions/arguments and be here already na!!! grin grin grin
I just wish i could drag you all here right away like a drag & drop technique gringrin!!!

Immigration Protective daily Logistics factory (Takbe) jobs, Engineering Tools Factory jobs, Mobile phones assembly plants, Automobile Factories, and many more jobs suitable for LEGIT Students!!!

Timings: 9pm to 7am with 2-hours break in-between (very suitable for students/Language students).
Location: Residents of Deagu, Waegwan, Gumi, Chilgok, Deajon, Busan and other surrounding environs.

Start acting and stop asking too many repetitive questions joor. I just want you all legally here soon! grin

Hope it helps!

Cheers.
Chinekeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
How much is the tuition fee for masters at Kyungpook National University?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
oluwadamilare26:
is better you check by yourself is part of research...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Everest1989:

is better you check by yourself is part of research...

Thanks. So Nigerians plent for SK?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
oluwadamilare26:

Thanks. So Nigerians plent for SK?
Acadollar and Will are in better position to answer that.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Danny4show(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Everest1989:

for what?
I'm sorry just seeing your message.
I mean the one requires by the embassy for visa interview
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Danny4show:
I'm sorry just seeing your message.
I mean the one requires by the embassy for visa interview
okay...you should contact the embassy for that...but I think anything from 10m is very very okay...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Afobear: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2017
WILL10:
Guys,

Hope it helps!

Cheers.i am interested
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ohizzyy7: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning house, what is the current exchange rate from naira to cad dollars.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ohizzyy7: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Good morning house, what is the current exchange rate from naira to cad dollars.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Its about 7million Korean won per semester....to be specific you can check their sites....
oluwadamilare26:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Depends on school...some 18k some 20k dollars....
Danny4show:
Oga Will10

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Drdavid82: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2017
A friend sent this news about ban of International students from factory work

http://m.koreatimes.co/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=237302
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Drdavid82: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Drdavid82:
A friend sent this news about ban of International students from factory work

http://m.koreatimes.co/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=237302

By Park Si-soo

Foreign students here are banned from taking part-time jobs at manufacturing facilities.

The Ministry of Justice announced the policy on Thursday, saying it is to fix the “destabilized” job market in the manufacturing industry. It did not elaborate.

The ban applies to all foreign students on undergraduate, graduate and language courses at domestic universities.

Companies that provide manufacturing and other services together are obliged to submit a written promise to authorities that they won’t put foreign students in a manufacturing job.

As of August 31, 136,234 foreign students were studying in South Korea, up 15.9 percent from last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (191) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.