Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534683 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
uckennety:

No nowww!they were sponsoring me as a student on IT
Here lies what I think that probably made them deny you the visa. Why will the ministry sponsor you when you're not a staff of the ministry, just an "IT student"? What will be their reason of sponsoring you? What will they gain by sponsoring you? If you can answer these questions objectively you will now know the likely reason why your visa was denied. Had it been you put the effort you put into getting an agent and paying him for getting a conference Iv for you in applying to a school, you will probably be in Korea by now. Just forget about agents, they don't know shit. Do you know you might not have crossed the Korean POE had it been you have been issued the visa because I know you don't even know much about the conference you're to attend. Just take your time and look for a school apply, that is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Here lies what I think that probably made them deny you the visa. Why will the ministry sponsor you when you're not a staff of the ministry, just an "IT student"? What will be their reason of sponsoring you? What will they gain by sponsoring you? If you can answer these questions objectively you will now know the likely reason why your visa was denied. Had it been you put the effort you put into getting an agent and paying him for getting a conference Iv for you in applying to a school, you will probably be in Korea by now. Just forget about agents, they don't know shit. Do you know you might not have crossed the Korean POE had it been you have been issued the visa because I know you don't even know much about the conference you're to attend. Just take your time and look for a school apply, that is your best bet.

Oh God Oya pm me lemme show you why the are sponsoring me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Juzzywezzy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
WILL10:

There are three(3)-ways i could work around this issue if in your shoes, but (1) and (2) would strongly require your uncle's effort.

1. Get a sworn affidavit from your uncle indicating that he is the owner of the bank account information and too indisposed to get a copy of the-same account details around Abuja as a result of work location, inconvenient travel plans, health condition or whatever(half-truths are allowed). Have that attached to the account document you have and...se gbo be(safe landing/journey)!

2. Depending on how influential or accessible he(your uncle) is to his bank account officer(s), just a call through from your uncle would have the bank account officer radio Abuja branch immediately to issue you another copy from their end on his behalf.

3. Issue a sworn affidavit informing the embassy that your uncle is too indisposed and presently confined to another location or whatever(half-truths are allowed). Have that attached to the account document you have and...se gbo be(safe landing/journey)!

NB: On a lighter note, your greetings should appear in this way Sir, "....The masters Accadollar and everyone". I nor fit be master o grin

I hope that helps.
Cheers

Thank you Sir, this has been really helpful..
God keep blessing you...Thanks once again

*Uhm ...I have taken note on the greetings part...lol*

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jesuschrist419: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Everest1989:

okay...thanks...this is what they want:

Eligibility for Language Proficiency

(Master’s Programs, Doctoral Programs, Master’s and Combined Master’s/ Doctoral Programs)

Applicants must provide one of the following as proof of language proficiency:Korean proficiency: A "TOPIK" certificate for level 3 or higherEnglish proficiency: A score report from a recognized English proficiency test such as - TOEFL 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS 5.5, CEFR B2, TEPS 600점, TOEIC 700 or higherBe a native English speakerA confirmation letter of English or Korean proficiency issued by the department after the initial admission interview. (November 21 to 29)
Sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
Sir please ignore my username, am an atheist! !! IELTS 6.5 overall band and 7.0 in speaking, Waec results 6B,2A and 1C. Please can i get a full scholarship with my profile

And you are proud to say that you are an atheist. For you to have used JESUSCHRIST419 as username shows that you are an ANTICHRIST. You are against him, atheists do not believe in God and they keep it to themselves, but in your case you call jesus a 419ner. That's pretty bad.
Must you tell us that you are an atheist, keep that to yourself and not publicise it. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jesuschrist419: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
princetx:

And you are proud to say that you are an atheist. For you to have used JESUSCHRIST419 as username shows that you are an ANTICHRIST. You are against him, atheists do not believe in God and they keep it to themselves, but in your case you call jesus a 419ner. That's pretty bad.
Must you tell us that you are an atheist, keep that to yourself and not publicise it. Rubbish.
okay
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
And why do you think he should not be proud of being an atheist? Who told you atheist keep it to themselves? I am 1 of them and I don't keep it to myself and I think he has the right to his name and religious opinion. So because you are religious doesn't mean you will teach him what to do with his life. If you can't help his cause then ignore him.

princetx:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 1:30am On Oct 21, 2017
solastar2:
And why do you think he should not be proud of being an atheist? Who told you atheist keep it to themselves? I am 1 of them and I don't keep it to myself and I think he has the right to his name and religious opinion. So because you are religious doesn't mean you will teach him what to do with his life. If you can't help his cause then ignore him.

Ara na agba unu.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2017
solastar2:

Ara na agba unu

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jesuschrist419: 4:39am On Oct 21, 2017
solastar2:

thanks boss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2017
I guess you are abusing me in Igbo but fortunately I don't understand the language. But that I guess that show what your religion could probably be teaching you.

princetx:

Ara na agba unu
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
You can always use Google translator.....God's love is un-ending.
solastar2:
I guess you are abusing me in Igbo but fortunately I don't understand the language. But that I guess that show what your religion could probably be teaching you.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Is that what it mean? I just hope you won't add this to the numerous lies I hear from the religious people. Considering the number if Igbo people in my neighborhood, I know it won't be add for me to know the meaning which I have already done. I wish him luck in his religious shit though.

YoungMil:
You can always use Google translator.....God's love is un-ending.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2017
That's not what it meant....Google is there for you..
solastar2:
Is that what it mean? I just hope you won't add this to the numerous lies I hear from the religious people. Considering the number if Igbo people in my neighborhood, I know it won't be add for me to know the meaning which I have already done. I wish him luck in his religious shit though.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by pmax(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day everyone!!!

Filling a form for language application and got to the part that asks for a reference from Korea, and didn't know what to do. Please to the gurus in the house, I will be most grateful, for your assistance. Thanks......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amos87(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
princetx:

Ara na agba unu
grin grin grin grin grin grin Ezigbo ara na agba ha. Just look at the way they are wasting our limited space here.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amos87(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
solastar2:

He's abusing all of u coz u people are are talking out of point here. This is not what u people are supposed to be discussing here
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by solastar2: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
I know the guy that initiated it talk out of point but the princetx ought not to use derogatory words. Meanwhile, the guy did not abuse us because we are talk out of point but I guess because he definitely have abuse brought up. He could have easily call the guy attention if his own intention is to correct.

Amos87:

He's abusing all of u coz u people are are talking out of point here. This is not what u people are supposed to be discussing here
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please who will help me with s.Korea school process especially university of theology
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice thread
Good job bosses cool
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
uckennety:
Please who will help me with s.Korea school process especially university of theology
Guy

Put in for a course in relation to what you studied in school or in relation to what you do presently

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Guy

Put in for a course in relation to what you studied in school or in relation to what you do presently

Ok
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dunsin125: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please can you open a whatsapp group for us to join
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
dunsin125:
Please can you open a whatsapp group for us to join
Good idea...you can create it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
You can drop your contact so I can add you. Or email me
Everest1989:

Good idea...you can create it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello,
Please if someone wants to travel to SK, what Visa should the person apply?
Cos my uncle is planning to relocate, and he has gotten his Invitation letter. What's the next step?
I'll really appreciate your response.
Thanks
Cc. Acadolla Will10
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Everest1989(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
judith989:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
judith989:
please add me on 07084978318.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WILL10: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mavin1:
Hello,
Please if someone wants to travel to SK, what Visa should the person apply?
Cos my uncle is planning to relocate, and he has gotten his Invitation letter. What's the next step?
I'll really appreciate your response.
Thanks
Cc. Acadolla Will10

Most-likely gonna be an F-visa type if Spouse(hubby,wife) or a G-visa type if extended family (like Bro/sis/father/mom/whatever).
This should help you: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Korea/Nigeria/Other_Purposes_Of_Visit.html

Cheers.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
WILL10:

Most-likely gonna be an F-visa type if Spouse(hubby,wife) or a G-visa type if extended family (like Bro/sis/father/mom/whatever).
This should help you: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Korea/Nigeria/Other_Purposes_Of_Visit.html

Cheers.
Thanks boss,
Really appreciate your response.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by remecy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
WILL10:

Cheers.

Good day Boss Will10, please I have my invitation letter already, how do I proceed further with the application. Am going alone. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.