Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536144 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
acadollar:
They have been complaining that you guys keep sending spam messages and virus as attachment to them, i have complained about this on my personal email earlier.
That was why they keep changing emails.
Please the yahoo boys here, you guys should stop

My Oga please just give us korean language admission office email, i have received some detail from some university but they are asking me to pay for at least 2 semester to be eligible for student visa ($3500) so am considering this your school as a beta alternative as i am ready to move swiftly with the admission progress .
Thanks for all what you r doing on this thread.....I HAIL SIR
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ACCADOLLAR please eaxplain the meaning of this also " According to the rule of Immigration regulation, every applicant has to show the ability to pay the tuition and other costs(for 6 months). For this reason, this center for Korean require applicants to pay $3,000 for deposit"
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
guru1234:
@ACCADOLLAR please eaxplain the meaning of this also " According to the rule of Immigration regulation, every applicant has to show the ability to pay the tuition and other costs(for 6 months). For this reason, this center for Korean require applicants to pay $3,000 for deposit"

You pay $3000 deposit. It's self explanatory!

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:28am On Jun 11, 2015
guru1234:
Pls write the school secretary if she can link you to language admissions office, because as of now, I'm finding it difficult to get across to the language school.
But if you find any other school, go ahead and apply there instead of waiting and admission will end,if you make a research, there are tons of schools and language schools in Korea.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2015
acadollar:

Pls write the school secretary if she can link you to language admissions office, because as of now, I'm finding it difficult to get across to the language school.
But if you find any other school, go ahead and apply there instead of waiting and admission will end,if you make a research, there are tons of schools and language schools in Korea.
@accadollar, the problem is that other schools are asking for at least two semester school fees if i am to get a D-4 visa...is it the same with your school and what did u advice sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2015
acadollar:

You are right... there are many language schools in Korea but please, will S.Korea embassy issue visa for language course?

Acadollar, please answer this question... thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
igwe2015:
Seoul national university

We like 10 Nigerians
Abt 30 africans
Alot of foreigners.
Let me if u send yr documents. ..i am cool with them at the International department

Is it language course you applied for (SNU has already sent me thier requirement)? cos am thinking of how to cope with working 9/11 hours when language class close by 1pm for morning session....My OGA in the house pls clarify
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Demaejy:

You are right... there are many language schools in Korea but please, will S.Korea embassy issue visa for language course?

Acadollar, please answer this question... thank you.
That i don't know
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
guru1234:

@accadollar, the problem is that other schools are asking for at least two semester school fees if i am to get a D-4 visa...is it the same with your school and what did u advice sir
I dnt really know about language course but i will try to inquire by nextweek
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by combatant2015: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Plz house,@accadolar
I want to confirm if the embassy of korea in lagos still issues student visa to those intending to start up with language course at daehan tech from .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ Oga accadolar abeg my docs are ready please help us to contact my David to know what to do about the email and where to send our docs to.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
acadollar:

I dnt really know about language course but i will try to inquire by nextweek

@ACCADOLLAR : IS C-3 VISA OK TO COME OVER TO SK AND DEN EXTEND LATER? and how r guyz coping with the 9/11 hrs work considering u will have to attend class (language course) four hours daily.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by combatant2015: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
combatant2015:
Plz house,@accadolar
I want to confirm if the embassy of korea in lagos still issues student visa to those intending to start up with language course at daehan tech from .
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tgud3:
@ Oga accadolar abeg my docs are ready please help us to contact my David to know what to do about the email and where to send our docs to.thanks
Hav u legalized ur docs?if yes how did u go about it.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
@milkdaddy i didnt legalize my documents, the requirement says we should notarize the docs and that's all I did... I too know no good u hear

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tgud3:
@milkdaddy i didnt legalize my documents, the requirement says we should notarize the docs and that's all I did... I too know no good u hear
Dnt quote me wrong,by d way it was on dis thread i heard dat.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Tgud,how did u go about d notarizing ur docs.kindly help me out,coz i'm almost discourage wen i heard about goin 2 abuja 2 get it done and d costs involve.dnt hesistate 2 tell me d steps involve in notarized d docs.thanks in anticipatn
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
@milkdaddy you just need to gather docs high school ,birth cert plus diploma/degree certificate and go to any high court close to youyou and tell them you want to notarize those docs they will help u to do it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Tgud3 post=34677010]@milkdaddy you just need to gather docs high school ,birth cert plus diploma/degree certificate and go to any high court close to you and tell them you want to notarize those docs they will help u to do it [/quoteK
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Tgud3:
Mr David is not in charge of language course but i guess you guys have his email, you can contact him about that, hopefully he may help but by nextweek i will get info
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2015
combatant2015:
Plz house,@accadolar
I should be in a position to ask you guys in Nigeria about that, because its been 5 months that i have not stepped to naija
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2015
guru1234:

@ACCADOLLAR : IS C-3 VISA OK TO COME OVER TO SK AND DEN EXTEND LATER? and how r guyz coping with the 9/11 hrs work considering u will have to attend class (language course) four hours daily.
Is immigration that determines the criteria for extension, so far i think is your luck cos some do and some don't .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2015
acadollar:

Mr David is not in charge of language course but i guess you guys have his email, you can contact him about that, hopefully he may help but by nextweek i will get info
@Acadola,let us knw wat hes incharg
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2015
mr acadolla,kindly let us know d course dat my mr david is in incharge of, since u said hes nt incharge of language course.so d@ language applicants wil knw whre 2 direct their applicatn 2 in order 2 control traffic mails he receives dailies.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by surethings(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
For those who want to apply for language school here are the the list of language school in South Korea
http://english.visitkorea.or/enu/CU/CU_EN_8_6_2.jsp
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by combatant2015: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks@accadollar.
@surethings, any idea if south korean embassy in lagos still issues visa for daehan tech language course?
surethings:
For those who want to apply for language school here are the the list of language school in South Korea
http://english.visitkorea.or/enu/CU/CU_EN_8_6_2.jsp
Good luck!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
milkydaddy:
mr acadolla,kindly let us know d course dat my mr david is in incharge of, since u said hes nt incharge of language course.so d@ language applicants wil knw whre 2 direct their applicatn 2 in order 2 control traffic mails he receives dailies.thanks
I have said here times without number that i don't know anything about language sch and also told you to mail prof.David to see if he can help but that i will try my best nxt week to contact them if possible, i also asked you to look at other language schools.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
combatant2015:
Thanks@accadollar.
@surethings, any idea if south korean embassy in lagos still issues visa for daehan tech language course?
@Combatant, i think the best way to confirm this is for someone close to Abj or in Lagos to go to embassy and make enquiry about language course visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
acadollar:

I have said here times without number that i don't know anything about language sch and also told you to mail prof.David to see if he can help but that i will try my best nxt week to contact them if possible, i also asked you to look at other language schools.
My oga pls comment on how to combine language course(4hrs) and working(10/11hrs) as well.....bro the thing look somehow please clarify on the job aspects.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg its true o please someone should check with the embassies in abj and lag to know if they still give visa for language programmes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2015
guru1234:

My oga pls comment on how to combine language course(4hrs) and working(10/11hrs) as well.....bro the thing look somehow please clarify on the job aspects.
Is up to you, as a student, you are legally permitted to work 20hrs a week after your ist semester,Graduate students that goes to school once or twice a week has more time to work, so it depends on the school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.