Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535577 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 2:41am On May 31, 2015
Welldone oga acadollar.You are doing great job here.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 3:53am On May 31, 2015
acadollar:

Itaewon is nice and has a very sweet night life BUT itaewon is like a city for Nigerians, it a home for nibecareful with relaxing with a fellow naija that you barely knows there because the end might not be too good, there may be nice guys there too but be yourself at itaewon, don't go there and let them know u just come or that you don't know your left or right or you rather avoid it for now, there are still other places where you can meet serious work minded people like ANSAN city
appreciated. But me being new to sk doesn't make me susceptible. I really need someone to take me around.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nna4ke: 9:01am On May 31, 2015
acadollar, you are doing a very great job, keep it up.

pls, I want to know the Welding training Institutes/centers that I can apply to for training for a short period like 3months.

Also, I read that SK is good at welding so I will like to know if there is welding jobs and if their pay package is fat too becos I will like to apply and come there by Next year and also which city is best to apply in.

I already have about 2yrs welding experience in pipes and plate hope you will understand the terms in welding and also I'm an AWS Certified Welder.

I look forward to read from you soon. Thanks. acadollor and the SK guys in the house!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
nna4ke:

pls, I want to know the Welding training Institutes/centers that I can apply to for training for a short period like 3months.

Also, I read that SK is good at welding so I will like to know if there is welding jobs and if their pay package is fat too becos I will like to apply and come there by Next year and also which city is best to apply in.
I dnt really know much about welding schools but if u can google schs, u may find but i doubt if u can find 3 months program.
Also if u study welding here and at the end, u do well in your studies, im sure they will take you because they like people that do things well

I already have about 2yrs welding experience in pipes and plate hope you will understand the terms in welding and also I'm an AWS Certified Welder.

I look forward to read from you soon. Thanks. acadollor and the SK guys in the house!

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
I dnt really know much about welding schools but if u can google schs, u may find but i doubt if u can find 3 months program.
Also if u study welding here and at the end, u do well in your studies, im sure they will take you because they like people that do things well

nna4ke:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
xp17:
appreciated. But me being new to sk doesn't make me susceptible. I really need someone to take me around.
We can just meet to talk but i won't have time to take you around.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nna4ke: 6:12pm On May 31, 2015
acadollar:

acadollar thanks for your swift response I sincerely appreciate it.
I have browse thru Google but can't really get a welding training institute or centers plan if you can assist me, I shall be grateful.
Also, is it very easy to apply for a student visa either in language or welding courses if one enter SK with Visiting Visa?
also, can the visa status be changed from visiting to Student visa?
pls your response is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:31am On Jun 01, 2015
nna4ke:

acadollar thanks for your swift response I sincerely appreciate it.
I have browse thru Google but can't really get a welding training institute or centers plan if you can assist me, I shall be grateful.
Also, is it very easy to apply for a student visa either in language or welding courses if one enter SK with Visiting Visa?
also, can the visa status be changed from visiting to Student visa?
pls your response is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
If you want to study, come here with study visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Okay guys the new email is Imbababa@naver.com
not Imbaba@naver.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new mnth to acadolla and evry1 in d house.i pray diz mnth shall favour us IJN.@acadolla just wanna remind u to tell d house when d new admission process begins,coz u once told us on dis forum dat daehen theology uni.admission wil open dis june

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2015
milkydaddy:
Happy new mnth to acadolla and evry1 in d house.i pray diz mnth shall favour us IJN.@acadolla just wanna remind u to tell d house when d new admission process begins,coz u once told us on dis forum dat daehen theology uni.admission wil open dis june
Admission is open now
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2015
acadollar:
Admission is open now
Thats gud, bros remember me ooh!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=acadollar post=34301148]Okay guys the new email is Imbababa@naver.com
not Imbaba@naver.com

Should I go ahead and make the payment? Another thing is, I do not know if I should pay the whole fee ($1750) or just the registration fee ( l do not know the amount to pay)
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nkechima,if you don't mind lets exchange contacts since we are on the same mission.We need to be sharing ideas.mine is:08180761285.take care.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
xp17:
@acadollar, nice job you've been doing up here, tumbs up.

I recently moved to SK and I got few questions for you bosss
+ how bad is itaewon? I was told they got lots of Nigerians out there but most of em ain't good people and one needs to watch his back as you relate with em.

× how do i locate a Nigerian or any African restaurant? Abeg, this na most wanted. I need eat bettter food at least.

= I want someone who understands this town to show me things around and to places I can chill at night and weekends. The club some dude took me to at osan was the worst I've ever been, just tiny Korea babes and philipino babes and their boring dance.

÷ my Nigerian passport expires soon, I need how I can locate the Nigerian embassy for renewal or get a Nigerian visa on my other.I might as well be using it to Nigeria later this year or early next year depending on my schedule .

Boss I need you to reply here. I don't mind adding you on kakao so we can relate more.

Cc chisco82
Acadollar has said it all, Itewon is a great place to relax but dangerous too if u fell into the hand of some bad guyz.
Be urself, as for ur passport you have to wait until when the nigerian imigration comes again to issue passport or you go to malaysia because the machine is not here in korea.
You can go to nigeria embassy at yongsan-ku, ask any nigerian you meet at itewon they will direct you.
As for nigerian food, there are many nigerian resturant at itewon, eg: Happy home resturant etc.
But if you want work better move to Ansan, Donvducheon, pyeongtek. Etc. Itewon is a place of enjoyment and also if you want them ....Babes any Nationality then Itewon can offer you that. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Nkechima,if you don't mind lets exchange contacts since we are on the same mission.We need to be sharing ideas.mine is:08180761285.take care.
My brother everyone on this forum are on the same mission and ideas should be shared here openly so that others can benefit from it.... I don't mean to be rude or something pls try and understand where am coming from....... let our minds be one.....United we stand, divided we fall....... if everyone go into private conversation what do U think will happen to dis beautiful trend?
Who talk say I fit answer your question self? anyway I like your moniker die(your intention pure dats Y U dey proud to give me your number grin
PURITYMYPRIDE:
My brother everyone on this forum are on the same mission and ideas should be shared here openly so that others can benefit from it.... I don't mean to be rude or something pls try to understand where am coming from....... let our minds be one.....United we stand, divided we fall....... if everyone go into private conversation what do U think will happen to dis beautiful trend?
Who talk say I fit answer your question self? anyway I like your moniker die(your intention pure dats Y U dey proud to give me your number) Pele Maa Bini simi jo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
acadollar:

Admission is open now
@Acadollar how do i go abt d registratn and applicatn..very urgent sir.i wan 2 apply 4 masters.i mean d link 2 follow,waiting patiently 2 read 4rm u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
@chisco82, how is life.please if you don't mind can I have your email id.There are few questions I intend to discuss with you.please fellow nairalanders I am not trying to be selfish.is just that there are some issues that one needs to discuss privately.May God bless all of us.one love.

Yes you are and please stop asking for people's contact details

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oga justwise, please I have heard you.But believe me my discussion with any of them is something one needs to discuss privately.But I have heard you and I will not disobey the rule again.i am sorry.thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
nkechima:

My brother everyone on this forum are on the same mission and ideas should be shared here openly so that others can benefit from it.... I don't mean to be rude or something pls try and understand where am coming from....... let our minds be one.....United we stand, divided we fall
.Is ok.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=nkechima post=34318517][/quote]
Send the email bearing the account number to my email so i can also confirm the account number from the school before you go ahead with payment.
In korea, you are expected to pay the complete money before you get IV.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2015
chisco82:

Acadollar has said it all, Itewon is a great place to relax but dangerous too if u fell into the hand of some bad guyz.
Be urself, as for ur passport you have to wait until when the nigerian imigration comes again to issue passport or you go to malaysia because the machine is not here in korea.
You can go to nigeria embassy at yongsan-ku, as any nigerian you meet at itewon they will direct you.
As for nigerian food, there are many nigerian resturant at itewon, eg: Happy home resturant etc.
But if you want work better move to Ansan, Donvducheon, pyeongtek. Etc. Itewon is a place of enjoyment and also if you want them ....Babes any Nationality then Itewon can offer you that. Lol!
As for passport, you can also go to China because my friend just finished doing his own in china, it won't take you more than 3 days in china to get it.
Visa to china will not be a problem, since you are in Korea, just give your passport to tour company and they will get you china visa under a week. it might cost you like 50-80 usd for visa and between 275-350 usd for air ticket depending on airline.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2015
milkydaddy:
@Acadollar how do i go abt d registratn and applicatn..very urgent sir.i wan 2 apply 4 masters.i mean d link 2 follow,waiting patiently 2 read 4rm u
@Acadolla or any guru in d house can help me wit d link
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks for helping out....... i have forwarded the email to your inbox. What do you think about the Language Course,i plan to use it as a stepping stone then change to my proper course of study
acadollar:

Send the email bearing the account number to my email so i can also confirm the account number from the school before you go ahead with payment.
In korea, you are expected to pay the complete money before you get IV.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
chisco82:

You can go to nigeria embassy at yongsan-ku, as any nigerian you meet at itewon they will direct you.
bro, I wanna go to itaewon this weekend. What time is is the best time to get real fun over there?
Ain't sure I can to to Malaysia to renew my naija passport. BTW, I would I know when those Nigerians making come over here?

I live in pyeongtaek , I'm not here to work for the Koreans and I only have like 11 months to be here before I go back.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
xp17:
bro, I wanna go to itaewon this weekend. What time is is the best time to get real fun over there?
Ain't sure I can to to Malaysia to renew my naija passport. BTW, I would I know when those Nigerians making come over here?

I live in pyeongtaek , I'm not here to work for the Koreans and I only have like 11 months to be here before I go back.
It all depends on the date ur passport is to expire. But i will advice you to go to china, to build ur passport too.
It won't cost u much china ticket is less than $350 including visa if you meet any of the travel agancy they will get it for you expecially now that there is airline promo.
The best time to go to itewon is saturday evening by then people comes over there for weekend from all over korea.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
xp17:

If you are about to have less than 6 months in your passport, better go to china and get your passport done.
Go to Itaewon at 7pm till mama call you back
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emmanuel90(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
acadollar pls for someone going for Undergraduate progam in Computer Science and on a 3k dollars tuition budget....what would u recommend?...

Also if Daehan University will be a passage way into the country and after a year language course i can go to another university to study my choice program, How do i go about it because i'm yet to see the required documents and procedure for admission anywhere on this thread.
And finally, How much is the tuition fee?

God blessings.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]@accadollar,how can i contact daehen university? i av tried all links here in order 2 knw their requirement and do d needful on time bt 2 no avail.kindly link me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.