Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535696 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by manneger2: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
acadollar:

You will have enough change
ok thanks....pls will it be good if i strt the process now or wait after i finish my service because am currently serving , i will be rounding up on april,.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
manneger2:

ok thanks....pls will it be good if i strt the process now or wait after i finish my service because am currently serving , i will be rounding up on april,.
Wait
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cjay911: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2015
IS FILLING THE S/K VISA APPLICATION VIA PDF FILLER ACCEPTABLE, ANY IDEA PLEASE
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Mercie123(f): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Estellemuana: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Very informative tread. Kudos Accadollar and all.
I would like to know if all the info mentioned here about Immigrating into South Korea also applies to Cameroonians?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Estellemuana:
Very informative tread. Kudos Accadollar and all.
I would like to know if all the info mentioned here about Immigrating into South Korea also applies to Cameroonians?

Yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2015
For those that want to apply for the semester, admission is on
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Bros how do I apply for admission ,considering the fact that the site of Daehan Theological University is written with Korean Language @ ACADOLLAR I really need your urgent assistance on how to go about the application. Can you please send me the links I.e the admission requirements ,,Forms and some other essential info that could help aspiring international students. Urgent response please
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Smartlife(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2015
acadollar:

Get a letter stating that your previous studies have been in English, the easiest way to get scholarship here is to have a good grades after ist semester

Hi acadollar... You too much. Am just interested in this Sk and really want to raise money to come over dere. I am a ND graduate. Is there any school there which will accept ND and will 700k be enough to sponsor my trip and pay for the school fees in sk.... Tanks alot.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
heritplus:
Bros how do I apply for admission ,considering the fact that the site of Daehan Theological University is written with Korean Language @ ACADOLLAR I really need your urgent assistance on how to go about the application. Can you please send me the links I.e the admission requirements ,,Forms and some other essential info that could help aspiring international students. Urgent response please

PLease for God's sake ACADOLLAR kindly respond to my Enquiries,God bless u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
heritplus:

PLease for God's sake ACADOLLAR kindly respond to my Enquiries,God bless u
Why don't you use Google chrome to open the site.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
heritplus:
Hi Acadollar,d hours has come to help brothers.kindly help with d skul link so dat we guys can make hay while d sun shines.Now dat admission is on @daehan uni.kindly give an help hands.Thankz a million tymz
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2015
heritplus:
Read the thread, all the info are here

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Smartlife:

Hi acadollar... You too much. Am just interested in this Sk and really want to raise money to come over dere. I am a ND graduate. Is there any school there which will accept ND and will 700k be enough to sponsor my trip and pay for the school fees in sk.... Tanks alot.
For ND, Im nt sure unless you start undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:48am On Nov 15, 2015
unclephilio123:
Hi Acadollar,d hours has come to help brothers.kindly help with d skul link so dat we guys can make hay while d sun shines.Now dat admission is on @daehan uni.kindly give an help hands.Thankz a million tymz
All information u need to apply to any school in Korea is on this thread, take your time to get info and apply, mind you that it must not be only Daehan, most guys here have done a great job by researching and posting names of schools on the thread, go through it and use google too.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
acadollar:

All information u need to apply to any school in Korea is on this thread, take your time to get info and apply, mind you that it must not be only Daehan, most guys here have done a great job by researching and posting names of schools on the thread, go through it and use google too.
Bro may God bless ur Hussles.why I'm interested in daehan is bcox of the cheap tuition fees and ability to work while schooling so to pay my bills.Bros once again happy sunday
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Acadollar and other gurus in d house,kindly help me out with any schl in S/K that accept HND,cos most of the schls I contacted were declining HND.Adjou university,kangwon uni,sogang uni,aswell as chonbuk university.I learnt Daehan theology accept HND and I dnt av their contact,cos d contact of daehan uni I got frm this thread wasn't going thru,my mails were nt successfully sent due to d fact that there is no contact like dat anymore.I quess they av changed email.Oga Acadolla kindly confirm their new email for us,so to apply b4 d admssn deadline.Thanx evry1
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2015
unclephilio123:
Acadollar and other gurus in d house,kindly help me out with any schl in S/K that accept HND,cos most of the schls I contacted were declining HND.Adjou university,kangwon uni,sogang uni,aswell as chonbuk university.I learnt Daehan theology accept HND and I dnt av their contact,cos d contact of daehan uni I got frm this thread wasn't going thru,my mails were nt successfully sent due to d fact that there is no contact like dat anymore.I quess they av changed email.Oga Acadolla kindly confirm their new email for us,so to apply b4 d admssn deadline.Thanx evry1

ACADOLLAR This Thread is solely yours please kindly help us to get the details of how International students like us from Nigeria could apply for MDIV or MTH program@Daehan University. You can as well mail me. Directly on bankolefolayemi@gmail.com. I have BSC IN SOCIOLOGY WITH 2ND CLASS LOWER DIV.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
unclephilio123:
Will get back
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
acadollar:
Will get back
I'm patiently waiting for u sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bro ACADOLLAR BIKO HELP US ABOUT THE ADMISSION STUFF @ DAEHAN I HAVE DEVISED ALL THE MEANS OF GETTING LINKS ON HOW TO APPLY BUT ALL MY EFFORTS HAS BEEN ABORTIVE,PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Apply through the davidkson@hanmail
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
@Acadollar Godbless you much. Have actually read through from page 1-50 and i can boldly say am impressed. Though am new here but intend to start my South Korea Student Visa soon.

The only question you have not answered is what i urgently need and i will appreciate if you can be of help cool. I have apply to some University but it seems they re not accepting HND for there post graduate programmes sad.

Please can you assist with List of Universities that accept HND for there Post graduate programme.

Lastly Daehan Theological University seems to me like a Theological School. Are they offering any management related courses? and what are u studying over there ? grin
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
naijatisumi:
@Acadollar Godbless you much. Have actually read through from page 1-50 and i can boldly say am impressed. Though am new here but intend to start my South Korea Student Visa soon.

The only question you have not answered is what i urgently need and i will appreciate if you can be of help cool. I have apply to some University but it seems they re not accepting HND for there post graduate programmes sad.

Please can you assist with List of Universities that accept HND for there Post graduate programme.

Lastly Daehan Theological University seems to me like a Theological School. Are they offering any management related courses? and what are u studying over there ? grin
I have not heard about schools rejecting HND result and i can't specifically recommend any school that accept HND because i dnt have such experience, so the only option you have is to research more and also find help from other nairalanders here in South korea.
Daehan is like seminary and they also offer Korean language courses.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
heritplus:
Bro ACADOLLAR BIKO HELP US ABOUT THE ADMISSION STUFF @ DAEHAN I HAVE DEVISED ALL THE MEANS OF GETTING LINKS ON HOW TO APPLY BUT ALL MY EFFORTS HAS BEEN ABORTIVE,PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Apply using the davidkson@hanmail.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
acadollar:

Apply using the davidkson@hanmail.

@ ACADOLLAR I tried the email I.D above but it wasn't going tru ,may be there is something wrong with d email. Please broda if there is any oda link do not hesitate to share it ,thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
heritplus:

@ ACADOLLAR I tried the email I.D above but it wasn't going tru ,may be there is something wrong with d email. Please broda if there is any oda link do not hesitate to share it ,thanks
it is davidkson@hanmail.net
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2015
my people, my people: thank you so much for all your contributions to this thread.
@acadollar, God bless you for starting this thread.
I will pass out in April (NYSC). With the way Nigerian economy is going, I have made up my mind to leave. can I start preparation now? what budget will be enough for this? thanks.

acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
@onyenze123 do ur self a favor by reading through all the pages from 1-50 it's gonna help.

Back to ur question acadollar said 520K Will do excluding ur 1k dolls for BTA.

However same on this thread I think I saw acadollar advising someone to finish his NYSC first before u start the processing but u can start working out on ur documents so as to ease ur self of all d stress when d time finally comes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijatisumi:
@onyenze123 do ur self a favor by reading through all the pages from 1-50 it's gonna help.

Back to ur question acadollar said 520K Will do excluding ur 1k dolls for BTA.

However same on this thread I think I saw acadollar advising someone to finish his NYSC first before u start the processing but u can start working out on ur documents so as to ease ur self of all d stress when d time finally comes

thank you for ur reply, I appreciate.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pchidexy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Acadollar, you too much joor! Igwe and other gurus much blessings. I have read page 1 to 50. I understood everything. I only have one question: How can one go about the bank statement of 10000usd? That's roughly 2million naira. If you get people to pay in that kind of money for you can it be withdrawn before one travels? This is just my only problem PLS!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Pchidexy:
Acadollar, you too much joor! Igwe and other gurus much blessings. I have read page 1 to 50. I understood everything. I only have one question: How can one go about the bank statement of 10000usd? That's roughly 2million naira. If you get people to pay in that kind of money for you can it be withdrawn before one travels? This is just my only problem PLS!
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.