Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535713 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pchidexy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
acadollar:

Yes

Acadollar, can a bank statement of #500k to #1m be accepted by the embassy. Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Pchidexy It was stated earlier that you we need the sum of 10000USD in your account. Hence, 10000USD*199 is over 1.990Million to our currency

Hope this clarifies
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Pchidexy:

Acadollar, can a bank statement of #500k to #1m be accepted by the embassy. Thanks.
Yes it will be accepted but no visa fr you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pchidexy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
naijatisumi:
@Pchidexy It was stated earlier that you we need the sum of 10000USD in your account. Hence, 10000USD*199 is over 1.990Million to our currency

Hope this clarifies

Thanks man!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by JJCE(m): 4:14am On Nov 28, 2015
acadollar:
For those that want to apply for the semester, admission is on
bro av sent you pm, kindly reply back sir.....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
rozayx5:

replied.your pms
No part time, you may apply for undergraduate
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by flairlady(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Looks like i need to take toefl before apply for masters?or please can you suggest schools to me that do not require toefl?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2015
flairlady:
Looks like i need to take toefl before apply for masters?or please can you suggest schools to me that do not require toefl?
Try using google to find some schools
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Accadolla,having mailed mr David,he replied my mail by asking me how I got his email address.whch I don't knw what to say.I couldn't say or mentioned Accadolla coz I knw it just a user name.Acadolla,kindly let me knw the name of the person to use or what to say coz I want to reply his mail today for quick response ASAP
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
unclephilio123:
Hello Accadolla,having mailed mr David,he replied my mail by asking me how I got his email address.whch I don't knw what to say.I couldn't say or mentioned Accadolla coz I knw it just a user name.Acadolla,kindly let me knw the name of the person to use or what to say coz I want to reply his mail today for quick response ASAP
bro,

I think you should "re-read" the pages ( between page 1 to page 25). There should be a place he might have mentioned his name or gave a description of himself.
Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2015
unclephilio123:

I was in the same situation , when I got his response ,I replied by saying that I got is email address tru a guy that is studying in his school whom I met via social media. Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
I so much appreciate you guys effort for this south Korea thread That is keeping on going mostly the world acadollar, jah bless you all and more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2015
@Acadollar please i need little clarification on item 7 and 10. Mr David forward this to me just now.

Godbless...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2015
fya
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
A lease contract ? Please help throw more light on this cause is among the requirement Mr Dav forwarded
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijatisumi:
A lease contract ? Please help throw more light on this cause is among the requirement Mr Dav forwarded
Accomodation contract, document showing the house you will live when you come here, let me know the name of the other one you need help in
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
The world acadollar, i greet you and others gurus, in the house, I have apply for the Korea language course, and I receive message for the Daehan of the school Mr Davidson, about the requirements, please, please i need you guys help I want to know how I can go about the lease contract, which is about the Accommodation contact, the document showing the house one will live when he come over, as you have state( the world Acadollar ), please, please, how can I go about such document please , I Need your help and how to go about the document, my gurus and the world Acadollars please I need helps about it, waiting for your response guys I greet you guy's for your efforts so far done. .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
zioncity555:
The world acadollar, i greet you and others gurus, in the house, I have apply for the Korea language course, and I receive message for the Daehan of the school Mr Davidson, about the requirements, please, please i need you guys help I want to know how I can go about the lease contract, which is about the Accommodation contact, the document showing the house one will live when he come over, as you have state( the world Acadollar ), please, please, how can I go about such document please , I Need your help and how to go about the document, my gurus and the world Acadollars please I need helps about it, waiting for your response guys I greet you guy's for your efforts so far done. .

They requested for it because the school does not have hostel and its a requirement from the Govt. Before accepting new students, because the student needs to prove he has a place to stay while studying.

Secondly, after getting admission, the SK embassy here in Nigeria will request for it before issuing you visa.

Therefore, you need to secure an accomodation here, and get the accomodation doc; most times you have to pay and in most cases is refundable the same way your school fees is refundable if eventually, you decide not to come and even if the school has a hostel, you still have to pay hostel fees.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Okay, thanks for that pices of advise , the world Acadollar i greet you sir, but what I need is how can I get or secure accommodation over there, how will I go about it to secure accommodation over there, please help me about that on how to do that securing the accommodation over there so I can arrange all documents and send it Asap, thanks for your more effort always jah bless. ...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:11am On Dec 09, 2015
zioncity555:
Okay, thanks for that pices of advise , the world Acadollar i greet you sir, but what I need is how can I get or secure accommodation over there, how will I go about it to secure accommodation over there, please help me about that on how to do that securing the accommodation over there so I can arrange all documents and send it Asap, thanks for your more effort always jah bless. ...
Whats your email so i can forward it to you?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
@acadollar I need it too Sire....My email iamogungbayo@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
henry4christ2011@yahoo.com that is my email, I greet you my world Acadollar waiting for the response, more wisdoms to you, thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by runbler: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sorry to derail
Hello good day everyone ..pls I need suggestions and advices from people that has been in similar situations on what can be done .i got my self a return ticket for 2 weeks for an examination.but at the moment the examination has been rescheduled to late January as against my ticket which was extended for me till December 9th.pls I will like to know if it's possible to get a refund for the ticket or if I can sell this return ticket back to Nigeria to some one if possible at a discount.because the agent that got it for me is saying that after the expiry date I might not be able to use it
Mods pls help me so I don't loose out on my money
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uzhi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
@ accadolar, nice job you have done here. I just mailed a school in sk and they replied with all the documents that one needs to present. This is my question, I am currently in northern Europe with resident permit, can I proceed with the application and still apply for their visa when the time comes from my present country of residence? My sponsorship letter will come from naija and backed with my personal statement of account from Europe. Thanks in anticipation to your response.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:46am On Dec 10, 2015
runbler:
Sorry to derail
Hello good day everyone ..pls I need suggestions and advices from people that has been in similar situations on what can be done .i got my self a return ticket for 2 weeks for an examination.but at the moment the examination has been rescheduled to late January as against my ticket which was extended for me till December 9th.pls I will like to know if it's possible to get a refund for the ticket or if I can sell this return ticket back to Nigeria to some one if possible at a discount.because the agent that got it for me is saying that after the expiry date I might not be able to use it
Mods pls help me so I don't loose out on my money
Pay him $100 and extend your return ticket, if he refuse, visit the nearest headoffice of the flight company before the flight date elapse.
Once the date elapse, no option
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2015
uzhi:
@ accadolar, nice job you have done here. I just mailed a school in sk and they replied with all the documents that one needs to present. This is my question, I am currently in northern Europe with resident permit, can I proceed with the application and still apply for their visa when the time comes from my present country of residence? My sponsorship letter will come from naija and backed with my personal statement of account from Europe. Thanks in anticipation to your response.
So far you are legally residing residing in Europe, you can apply from there,location of the sponsor does not matter, what matters is having a sponsor.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2015
uzhi:

having a resident permit , does not mean that you a citizen of that country ..so in that case..you still need to apply for a visa at their embassy ..hope that helps ...whoever is sponsoring you need to show their bank statement also.. in addition to yours....execpt that person is a korean citizen/resident and will be responsible for you ..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Greetings to every one in d house,and compliment of the season to u all.@Acadolla,I got mail from frm Mr David dat his email has been changed,and also he made mentioned of lease contract in d requirements which I don't have.The lease contract has been d major headache I'm having now coz I dnt have any1 overthere to give helphands.Having gone far wit d whole process like dis and d issue of lease contract wil now disqualify me wil be very painful.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
This is my Email, the world Acadollar henry4christ2011@yahoo.com , waiting for the response Sir , more wisdom And knowledge to you Sir , thanks And Jah bless.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2015
unclephilio123:
Greetings to every one in d house,and compliment of the season to u all.@Acadolla,I got mail from frm Mr David dat his email has been changed,and also he made mentioned of lease contract in d requirements which I don't have.The lease contract has been d major headache I'm having now coz I dnt have any1 overthere to give helphands.Having gone far wit d whole process like dis and d issue of lease contract wil now disqualify me wil be very painful.

Why do u need a lease agreement. ..dont the school have rooms were u can stay ....then u need to find a school with rooms for rental ..6months or 1yr ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.