Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536160 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by harjiboye(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
acadollar:
Dear interested colleagues, for your attention please
2016 KGSP Graduate scholarship
Korean government invites 815 international students from 167 countries who wish to pursue MA or PHD in Korea.
To be selected as a KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean embassies of his or her origin OR one of KGSP-eligible universities in Korea.
So, to apply for the program, please contact the 1st selection institution to get detailed information on the 1st selection process such as application deadline and required documents, etc.
*Application deadline may differ from one country/institution to another; it will be expected to fall in March.
As for the application guidelines, application forms, university information and FAQ(frequently asked question), please refer to the attached files. (Please read carefully.)
Wish you all good luck!
http://www.studyinkorea.go/en/cop/bbs/JobBoard/selectBoardArticle.do
Please no questions, all answers are there
hello sir pls sir I need ur guild to get conference visa by my self pls help me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
harjiboye:
hello sir pls sir I need ur guild to get conference visa by my self pls help me
Ok
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by harjiboye(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2016
acadollar:
Ok
sir how can I get invitation letter for conference plz
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2016
harjiboye:
sir how can I get invitation letter for conference plz
You have to google, nowadays if you want to attend conference in Korea, make sure its notarized and complete IV as the embassy has upgraded there requirements.
I wish u goodluck
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2016
You can as well let me know the type of conference you want to apply for and email me your passport copy
harjiboye
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by harjiboye(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
acadollar:

You have to google, nowadays if you want to attend conference in Korea, make sure its notarized and complete IV as the embassy has upgraded there requirements.
I wish u goodluck
pls how can I no that is notarized and complete IV pls assist me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2016
harjiboye:
What type of conference? Email me your passport
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by harjiboye(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2016
acadollar:
You can as well let me know the type of conference you want to apply for and email me your passport copy
harjiboye
pls sir I don't have idea about conference matter pls any one u fit chose for dat we fit me bcoz I want to come and hustle there ni pls
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2016
harjiboye:
What type of conference? Email me your passport data p
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
harjiboye:
pls sir I don't have idea about conference matter pls any one u fit chose for dat we fit me bcoz I want to come and hustle there ni pls
I don't involve myself with conference for hustlers as you will overstay, i thought you're a potential conference attendee, goodluck in your search
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by harjiboye(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
acadollar:

I don't involve myself with conference for hustlers as you will overstay, i thought you're a potential conference attendee, goodluck in your search
pls how u can assist me I can not lie for wot can I do nw to get visa to come over there pls I need ur advice pls
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please oga acadolla and other gurus in the house , I need invitation to Korea for business.i have dubai and China travel history
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
mutumina75:
Please oga acadolla and other gurus in the house , I need invitation to Korea for business.i have dubai and China travel history
PM me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
mutumina75:
I don't know how d pm tin works, u can add me on bbm
mutumina75:
I don't know how d pm tin works, u can add me on bbm
I don't know how d pm tin works, u can add me on bbm-
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
When u send a message let me know here
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
mutumina75:
When u send a message let me know here
replied ur pm already
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are u Chris on bbm?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
How do i see ur response?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
mutumina75:
Are u Chris on bbm?
No
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mutumina75: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
So how do i know u replied my pm?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
The best way i think u can enter sk is through school. You that nid iv to over stay, you never go better pass u waste cash and they throw you back. This thread is not for illegal, it is for genuine people. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2016
mutumina75:
I don't know how d pm tin works, u can add me on bbm-
As i told the conference guy, South Korea has revised both business and conference iv, if you're not careful, you waste your money..even if you get to Korea, they deport you at immigration.
Ask questions

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
mutumina75:
If you are a real business man and have personal questions.
Add me, bbm pin 58C24628
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote

[/quote]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
My big bros acadollar i hail you.Hope you are fine and good? How is work and life?Thanks for the good work you are doing here.God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
My big bros acadollar i hail you.Hope you are fine and good? How is work and life?Thanks for the good work you are doing here.God bless you brother.
Well done bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Billyjim: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2016
acadollar:

Well done bro

Hello House, have been a silent follower of this thread for couple of months. May almighty God reward you guy abundantly. My question is, how possible it is to combine Master in engineering iwth hustling and secondly based on what have read so far in this thread and my personal research i noticed that without speaking korean its very hard to work with your certificate even after your master. so i need an advise maybe i enrolled for the master first or language study.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
My fellow brothers of Narialand I greet you all. This guy (Acadollar), is a Crooked human. He told me he can help me get Addmission in south korea. I gave him $400 including the house contract fees, and is Charges. For doing it. After receiving the money, he told me that Deahan university, have problem with immigration, over in South Korea, that if they issued me admission, that at the Embassy in Nigeria will not grant me Visa, alright i told him to send me back my money, he said he can apply for another school for me, I agree, And also bring in one of my Guy too to apply through him also, my guy also gave him $400 too, later he started bring out issue of problem documents, both me and my Guy too, saying our document is not okay. Then we try and make all our documents okay. And the ones he required from us too, Both the one needed to be done in court too. After all the process, he told me that they refuse me Admission, both they have giving my guy Admission, we later found out that the Admission letter which he send to my Guy email was (FAKE document). Everything was Diffident from the Real school information (Kyonggi University). Different : phone num, email address, And Diffrent school Address, Also Diffrent bank account num. Everything was different which he send to my Guy email, that he should pay school fees, And which is wrong account num, Different from the Original school account num. Pls house bear my long typing, but I just have to expline so you all get it better, Before he will be saying different thing to you people painting him self good as the most Saint in Heaven on Narialand, Whereas is Heart is darker than the pit of Hell. Am letting the house to know this cause of others people that will want Or may be doing anything with him should be (careful), not to fall prey. Cause he is not what he paint him self to be. HE IS A SCAMMER. A (wolf) under a sheep clothing. That is who he his.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2016
zioncity555:
My fellow brothers of Narialand I greet you all. This guy (Acadollar), is a Crooked human. He told me he can help me get Addmission in south korea. I gave him $400 including the house contract fees, and is Charges. For doing it. After receiving the money, he told me that Deahan university, have problem with immigration, over in South Korea, that if they issued me admission, that at the Embassy in Nigeria will not grant me Visa, alright i told him to send me back my money, he said he can apply for another school for me, I agree, And also bring in one of my Guy too to apply through him also, my guy also gave him $400 too, later he started bring out issue of problem documents, both me and my Guy too, saying our document is not okay. Then we try and make all our documents okay. And the ones he required from us too, Both the one needed to be done in court too. After all the process, he told me that they refuse me Admission, both they have giving my guy Admission, we later found out that the Admission letter which he send to my Guy email was (FAKE document). Everything was Diffident from the Real school information (Kyonggi University). Different : phone num, email address, And Diffrent school Address, Also Diffrent bank account num. Everything was different which he send to my Guy email, that he should pay school fees, And which is wrong account num, Different from the Original school account num. Pls house bear my long typing, but I just have to expline so you all get it better, Before he will be saying different thing to you people painting him self good as the most Saint in Heaven on Narialand, Whereas is Heart is darker than the pit of Hell. Am letting the house to know this cause of others people that will want Or may be doing anything with him should be (careful), not to fall prey. Cause he is not what he paint him self to be. HE IS A SCAMMER. A (wolf) under a sheep clothing. That is who he his.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
zioncity555:
hmmm...no judgement for now until Acadollar comes with his own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by moneybag100: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na wa o...weytin person no go read on this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hey room, please lets not pas Any judgment yet as the issue is still being rectified. But be assured, nobody is yet fake here neither is any accadola fraud . Its A mata of mis information and iyz been ratified. Thanks to u all. Zioncity, u are our man, juzt calm down pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.