Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (537643 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
milkydaddy:
I replied u based on what u quoted me for........U shuld endervour to show a little courtsy.U said I'm having comprehension problem.Thanks so much
Daddy u want make i fight u. Hehehehehe. No room for quarel here brother. Lets share the love.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
saipn:
bro those guys at the embassy did not return my affidavit proof of graduation and my recommendation letter, is dat how they withhold yours at the embassy? urgent reply so as to know if I shd visit my school for another recommendation letter cos my prof is traveling out of the country next week....
Oga u would have scaned and keep it. Have they call u for interviews or what stage are u now?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:

It's no big deal. Sorry for sounding that way.
No problem @ all
Concerning ur legalisatn n Authenticatn what do u want or need concerning that?Lemme knw if I can be of help

Says Don Milkydaddy
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
unclephilio123:
No problem @ all
Concerning ur legalisatn n Authenticatn what do u want or need concerning that?Lemme knw if I can be of help

Says Don Milkydaddy
Thanks buddy, didn't know you were uncle too..lol. I am in lagos now but i need to authenticate and legalize plus confirmation by the korean embassy. Must i travel to do it. Can't someone do that for me in Abuja?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
jugreency3:

Oga u would have scaned and keep it. Have they call u for interviews or what stage are u now?
scanned? I shd have asked for two copies from my school.... I never knew they would not return it.....thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
jugreency3:

waiting for admission letter
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dreamhigh2016(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
please My Niggas,thanks for your prompt response to my previous mail.Please is anyone aware of any cheap university in sk for my undergraduate studies and how to apply.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
unclephilio123:
No problem @ all

Says Don Milkydaddy
plz,can u identify urself?Are you answering for me?This is big imitation and impersonation of character.........I wil ask Justwise to take d necessary steps if such happen again.U must be out of order for doing such

Says Don Milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
milkydaddy:
plz,can u identify urself?Are you answering for me?This is big imitation and impersonation of character.........I wil ask Justwise to take d necessary steps if such happen again.U must be out of order for doing such

Says Don Milky
Nawa for u ooo.U easily pickup annoyance @ evry provocation.Ur babes/madams dey try ooo.
Abeg don't vex bro.it hasn't reach calling Justwise for me.Moreover,I said says Don milkydaddy,while u used says Don milky.Bro bikko,I did dat to stop derailing the thread by exchanging words btw u and. Kclub2men.
Bro I'm sorry.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Milky daddy no too para. Unclephilio you try oh! By the way, my year of birth on my waec certificate is wrong, mistake from waec. Can i use my neco result. Would appreciate prompt replies guys. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ugreency3

Keep my name out of your posts from now on, i'm not obliged whatsoever to come here to help you with any question.

You have been making some cynical references to my name for sometime now and will not take more from you again.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:

Thanks buddy, didn't know you were uncle too..lol. I am in lagos now but i need to authenticate and legalize plus confirmation by the korean embassy. Must i travel to do it. Can't someone do that for me in Abuja?
so far u have original certificates with u...better stil u can pm me

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
kcluv2men:
Milky daddy no too para. Unclephilio you try oh! By the way, my year of birth on my waec certificate is wrong, mistake from waec. Can i use my neco result. Would appreciate prompt replies guys. Thanks
is either u use your Waec,Neco or NATEB,provided you hav the original of it wit u.....U are good to go.

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2016
milkydaddy:

Says Don milky
I done send you pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 3:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Good morning all

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Mirror97: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello everyone i need your help on this, Can my documents be notarized at the Korean embassy on my behalf if i send it to a friend to help me with it? i would also like to know how much it will cost so that i can know what to prepare thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
jugreency3:
Good morning all
Sent you a mail bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2016
kcluv2men:
I done send you pm
I have replied you aswell.

Says Don Milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NwaTeacher1: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Is it advisable to purse a 15weeks Korean language program in Geumgang University Language centre? What will be the faith of the student if he/she wants to continue with master after the language studies. Would that person come back to Nigeria after the program expiration to process a new visa for masters or stay back and continue his masters? Plz i need you response to take a decision.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dreamhigh2016(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2016
how do I go about legalizing and authenticating my O'level results?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Mirror97: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
You'll have to go down to Ministry of Education for Authentication and Ministry of Foreign affairs for Legalisation at Abuja .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dreamhigh2016(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
aaaah abuja ?cn som1 do dat for me?and how much does it cost?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
how do I go about legalizing and authenticating my O'level results?
Lemme ask u this question.Which year u sat for your O'level?Any year below 2014 u hav to come wit ur original cert of ur O'level result and purchase scrached card of d WAEC or NECO result for confirmation of d result,and do 3 photocopies of d said certificate and paid the necessary fees to get it done @ Ministry of Education 8th floor Fed.sectariat Abuja.Thereafter u proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs @ direct opposite of Eagles Square for its legalisation,wch is 3 minutes treck frm Ministry of Educatn @ 1k per copy.
Note:U wil also legalise ur birth certificate @ MOFA,coz it is also compulsory for d admission
Hope these rubbish I wrote up there help.

Says Don Milky

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Thank you all for making this thread lively again. Please what is the cheapest price of airlines to south korea now. I mean the cheapest
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
jugreency3:
Thank you all for making this thread lively again. Please what is the cheapest price of airlines to south korea now. I mean the cheapest
I think ethiopian airline at 277k, two stops though. You should try and check it out yourself
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dreamhigh2016(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks Don Milky,I sat for my waec in 2013.have u done urs?I stay in Imo state,dont know how to go about this legalization and authentication stuff,and how much it will cost in all.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Thanks Don Milky,I sat for my waec in 2013.have u done urs?I stay in Imo state,dont know how to go about this legalization and authentication stuff,and how much it will cost in all.
It costs three hundred per document for authentication at ministry of education and 1k for each copy at ministry of foreign affairs. What program are you going for?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Good to knw u sat for ur WAEC 2013,Is your certifcate ready?But as for d cost,no one can tell you specifically here how much it wil cost you persay

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
kcluv2men:

It costs three hundred per document for authentication at ministry of education and 1k for each copy at ministry of foreign affairs. What program are you going for?
U are right sir.....that's d official price/cost per document @ MOE,but there are many mercilinous expenses he wil incur that wil be even more than that 300naira....So He won't say my nairalanders didn't tell me all these Choi!!

Says Don milky

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.