Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,518 members, 7,954,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (555454 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pasca07:
Acadollar maybe the guy was referring to this statement nevertheless he should confirm from the school.... there email is here on this thread
This was how many months ago? Besides the sch already told him that they are now giving admission, and ure still doubting them and tellin them that they withdraw their licence and u also come back to ask me again after hearing from horses mouth
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pasca07:
Acadollar maybe the guy was referring to this statement nevertheless he should confirm from the school.... there email is here on this thread
Meanwhile pls edit your post and remove that they have stopped giving admission to avoid confusing another person that will read the thread, because they said they are now giving admission.

Let me edit the original post
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2016
acadollar:

Meanwhile pls edit your post and remove that they have stopped giving admission to avoid confusing another person that will read the thread, because they said they are now giving admission.

Let me edit the original post
lol Acadollar there is no where I mentioned it on Nairaland that the school does not give admission I only quote what the guy maybe referring to or are u referring to whatapp chat?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Pasca07:
sorry for the late reply make sure u get another copy from your dean before he travel out of the country I collected two copies from my prof..they withhold it just for reference purpose especially for your visa application.....
thanks bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Henix:
what issue do they have with immigration?
I think I was the one that said it here on this thread that they have stop giving out admission here some months ago but I don't know the present situation now maybe it has changed @Acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2016
saipn:
waiting for admission letter
Bosss how ga. Do you know how many days it will take before your admission letter get to your hand in Nigeria if they send it on the 4?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Guys, who has been granted admission? What's your application status? Who's applying for visa? Let's keep the thread alive. I am currently seeking admission into language school in either daehan or kumoh nat institute of technology. Hope to bag one soon. Anybody with difficulties in similar situation can ask me. Going to abuja tomorrow for authentication, legalization and the embassy for confirmation seal. Thanks buddies. Have an awesome weekend.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm so sorry to write this so late........its has a result of my exigencies since day before yesterday.I just want to use this medium to thank my Heavenly Father,my great provider,My protector,the Alpha and Omega who had know the end before the begining began.
It was exactly a year on the 29th of june that I saw death face to face,but God revived my life while I went to authenticate and legalise my certificates along Auchi-okene road in the hands of armbandit.Though,I lost many valuable things as well as money in the process,but God in His infinite mercy had restored them in thousand folds for me.
Within a year,my dreams were come to pass......and I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy,to mention but few for wat God did for me.
I want to tell u guys.......never relent in ur endearvours.Don't let anything,I repeat anything to stop you to achieve your goals in life.Don't forget nothing good comes easy.Know that,there is no sucess stories without an apparent failure ones.
Finally,I pray for as many of you who wil be travelling for one reason or the other.....being it for authentication or legalisation of your documents you shall not be a victim of any circumstances.Every of your heart desires concerning S/korea trip may God grant u all.
Luv u all!!Acadolla,suxes2005,puritypride,goryhorla,sheguru,jugreen,kclub2men among others thumbup.......I dab for u all
As long as I'm stil alive,this thread must nt die,cox it helps me a lot

Says Don milky

8 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
milkydaddy:
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm so sorry to write this so late........its has a result of my exigencies since day before yesterday.I just want to use this medium to thank my Heavenly Father,my great provider,My protector,the Alpha and Omega who had know the end before the begining began.
It was exactly a year on the 29th of june that I saw death face to face,but God revived my life while I went to authenticate and legalise my certificates along Auchi-okene road in the hands of armbandit.Though,I lost many valuable things as well as money in the process,but God in His infinite mercy had restored them in thousand folds for me.
Within a year,my dreams were come to pass......and I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy,to mention but few for wat God did for me.
I want to tell u guys.......never relent in ur endearvours.Don't let anything,I repeat anything to stop you to achieve your goals in life.Don't forget nothing good comes easy.Know that,there is no sucess stories without an apparent failure ones.
Finally,I pray for as many of you who wil be travelling for one reason or the other.....being it for authentication or legalisation of your documents you shall not be a victim of any circumstances.Every of your heart desires concerning S/korea trip may God grant u all.
Luv u all!!Acadolla,suxes2005,puritypride,goryhorla,sheguru,jugreen,kclub2men among others thumbup.......I dab for u all

Says Don milky

Thanks to Almighty God for His mercies and protection

Boss, you ain't seen nada yet!

God's surely going to embarrass you with lotta good things
of life - as long as you work towards getting em

Baba Miliki toh gallant - I hail !

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
milkydaddy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Says Don milky
Na man u be. Which country are u now?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
milkydaddy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Says Don milky
great testimony sir

What part of south korea are you bro?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
milkydaddy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Says Don milky

Please which embassy is better for student visa, Lagos or Abuja. Please advise brothers
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Guys i'm leaving for abuja tomorrow. I found out that both ministries are in garki. I'm confused about the embassy. If i'm going to the vfs office or the embassy itself. Please contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
kcluv2men:
Guys i'm leaving for abuja tomorrow. I found out that both ministries are in garki. I'm confused about the embassy. If i'm going to the vfs office or the embassy itself. Please contributions will be appreciated.
Ministry of education and foreign affair are opposite in garki there but for the embassy most embassy are in matana. I hope u habe were to stay? Go with passport or them will charge u there.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
kcluv2men:

After the two ministries, u will be going to vfs office not the embassy.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
kcluv2men:
Do you need discription to d embazzy?if yes...........once you are thru wit your legalisatn of your docs.just enter 100naira cab,direct opp Eagle square.......u wil hear d cab drivers shouting along.Join d cab and tell d driver u wil align @roundabout fruit market junction.If u are agile,u can trek it cos taxi drop may charge you 1k if you are not a good negotiator.Its just 5-10 minutes trek.@ dat roundabout fruit market just go straigth,until you get to a junction where you wil see policemen.From there turn to your right hand side and follow that route til u wil see ovia crescent.there you begin to see diffrent embazzy.Ask anyone there you are going to Korean embazzy.
Best of luck sir.Ask them @ d embassy whateva u care to knw.If you are an ibo guy na added advantage for you,cos all there security men there are all ibos

Says Don milky

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
kcluv2men:
Help us ask them, as a student visa applicany how much are you supposed to have in your bank statement?
What do they mean by cost of your traveling expenses as a student in their visa form?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
jugreency3:

Ministry of education and foreign affair are opposite in garki there but for the embassy most embassy are in matana. I hope u habe were to stay? Go with passport or them will charge u there.
yes i have somewhere to stay. Okay, i will go with some passports. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
vkonkwo:

After the two ministries, u will be going to vfs office not the embassy.
Okay bro. Are they in the same location? I'm going for the confirmation seal. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
milkydaddy:
Do you need discription to d embazzy?if yes...........once you are thru wit your legalisatn of your docs.just enter 100naira cab,direct opp Eagle square.......u wil hear d cab drivers shouting along.Join d cab and tell d driver u wil align @roundabout fruit market junction.If u are agile,u can trek it cos taxi drop may charge you 1k if you are not a good negotiator.Its just 5-10 minutes trek.@ dat roundabout fruit market just go straigth,until you get to a junction where you wil see policemen.From there turn to your right hand side and follow that route til u wil see ovia crescent.there you begin to see diffrent embazzy.Ask anyone there you are going to Korean embazzy.
Best of luck sir.Ask them @ d embassy whateva u care to knw.If you are an ibo guy na added advantage for you,cos all there security men there are all ibos

Says Don milky
I hail thee boss. Thanks for the useful insight bro. I'll keep you posted. Tried reaching you yesterday but your number wasn't connecting. Thanks once again
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
jugreency3:

Help us ask them, as a student visa applicany how much are you supposed to have in your bank statement?
What do they mean by cost of your traveling expenses as a student in their visa form?
concerning supposed amount to have in the bank, i think it is what your school requests that one is supposed to tender and cost of travelling expenses should be a comprehensive breakdown of estimated costs from one's country to south korea. All expenses outlined. If i'm not mistaken. What do you guys think?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
kcluv2men:

concerning supposed amount to have in the bank, i think it is what your school requests that one is supposed to tender and cost of travelling expenses should be a comprehensive breakdown of estimated costs from one's country to south korea. All expenses outlined. If i'm not mistaken. What do you guys think?
You may be rite, but since w have e u as one of our own going there, it will be nice if we here from their mouth through u, so that when we are making plans, it will be an informed one. So help us ask them both for those who wants to study one year and those for 3 years. You will know how to ask them that they will give u good reply. We shall here from u on Monday. Pray before you enter road o
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
jugreency3:

You may be rite, but since w have e u as one of our own going there, it will be nice if we here from their mouth through u, so that when we are making plans, it will be an informed one. So help us ask them both for those who wants to study one year and those for 3 years. You will know how to ask them that they will give u good reply. We shall here from u on Monday. Pray before you enter road o
I will but add your prayers too oh. Keep the house posted
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2016
kcluv2men:

I will but add your prayers too oh. Keep the house posted
Sure
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
milkydaddy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Says Don milky
Happy 4 u man, welcome to the new born baby
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
jugreency3:

The least money u will need will be in your admission letter, make sure u have enough money to cover that
I think 13k usd for Anyang
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2016
kcluv2men:

Yes, if your sch said u need like $10,000 for one year, if you have not buy ticket..ure supposed to have more than that, one of the rules to be issued visa in most countries is that the visa applicant will have enough money to cover his/her expenses.
If you cant satisfy that to your VO, they cant issue visa, they are so serious about this, make person no fall victim, if u dnt have enough in your personal acct, include your parents/ guardian's acct statement with attached letter of sponsorship and ID.

Also remember that dump money is a red sign, the inflow and outflow of cash also matters, don't go and dump 3million in an account that 1000 naira has been going in and out for the past 3 months.

Remember they do ask for 3 months statement, 3 months statement will show how much has been going in and out of the acct, that will make them know if the money is dumped or not.

In all, honesty, truth, original instead of fake documents and prayers also matters

And if witches and wizard dey ure family or your girl friend dey chop witch, better no tell them that u dey find visa till u get visa or u bind them first grin

Nkwucha aburo ujo

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2016
vkonkwo:

Please which embassy is better for student visa, Lagos or Abuja. Please advise brothers
Submit at any one that is closer to you

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2016
acadollar:

The least money u will need will be in your admission letter, make sure u have enough money to cover that
I think 13k usd for Anyang
Ok boss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2016
acadollar:

Yes, if your sch said u need like $10,000 for one year, if you have not buy ticket..ure supposed to have more than that, one of the rules to be issued visa in most countries is that the visa applicant will have enough money to cover his/her expenses.
If you cant satisfy that to your VO, they cant issue visa, they are so serious about this, make person no fall victim, if u dnt have enough in your personal acct, include your parents/ guardian's acct statement with attached letter of sponsorship and ID.

Also remember that dump money is a red sign, the inflow and outflow of cash also matters, don't go and dump 3million in an account that 1000 naira has been going in and out for the past 3 months.

Remember they do ask for 3 months statement, 3 months statement will show how much has been going in and out of the acct, that will make them know if the money is dumped or not.

In all, honesty, truth, original instead of fake documents and prayers also matters

And if witches and wizard dey ure family or your girl friend dey chop witch, better no tell them that u dey find visa till u get visa or u bind them first grin

Nkwucha aburo ujo
lol Acadollar you are funny with your last line concerning witches hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (191) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.