Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? (1721 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Nobody Should Insult, Abuse Buhari – PDP / No Nigerian Should Insult GEJ Again... Enough Is Enough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
I dont understand why someone would insult a person whom he doesn't know how he maintains the site
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by kilokeys(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
naija for u... awooof things..

if i were seun.. i think paying $1 dollar a year wouldnt be a bad idea. (members and not guests since guests can't comment )

1million dollars a year or more.

the nitwits wouldn't come here to rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by crisycent: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Talk another thing abeg!
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
The active members of nairaland is what makes nairaland undecided

I prefer not to say anything else before I get banned for speaking my mind.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by lakpalakpa: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: I dont understand why someone would insult a person whom he doesn't know how he maintains the site

What sort of A55-kissing idi0ts are running unclad all over the place??

undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by PresidentAde(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
*** The more U look,,,The more U see *** Somebody head go dey swell now..............Mtchewww i don miss road sha
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Gh0stFreak: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Shut up you idi..ot

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by lakpalakpa: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
Shut up you idi..ot

TAN Nicompoop..

grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by kilokeys(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
i have a feeling seun would have been a billionaire if he did this same thing anywhere else other than africa.

NL largest forum in Africa and 3 largest in d world.. no b beans.

there r just two sites in the world that has been so useful to me..
nt fb, whatsapp, bbm, kik, pheed, 2go, badoo, viber,IG..

BUT nairaland and reddit.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Gh0stFreak: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
lakpalakpa:

TAN Nicompoop..

grin grin grin grin

Thief.nubu arselicker

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Meestique: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Muntula, I dnt know abt u bt I've never browsed nairaland.com for free. Check ur foul smelling profile again nd u'd realize how many days of ur life u've spent here. Can seun return that time? Aint that enough reason? Goan hug ur mama!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you are truly a Uniben student, you must either be a diploma or remedial student (apologies to those on such programmes).

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by lakpalakpa: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

Thief.nubu arselicker

Did TAN conduct mental evaluation before employing you??

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Gh0stFreak: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Did TAN conduct mental evaluation before employing you??

grin grin grin

Says the punk a.s.s nigga suffering from permanent brain damage.
Now why don't you Bleep off my mentions,wanna go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by lakpalakpa: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

Says the punk ass nigga suffering from permanent brain damage.
Now why don't you Bleep off my mentions,wanna go to bed.

TAN Pay Per Post Nincompoop.

How much is your salary??

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by tomakint: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
Shut up you idi..ot
Ignore the he-goat for once and stop replying him kindly make use of your report button. I think Seun is working on something to finally end this madness but the question is for how long?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: I dont understand why someone would insult a person whom he doesn't know how he maintains the site
Dude knack your head for ground joor ..... We dey abuse GEJ sef talkless Osewa .......

If e do good we go hail am , if he side PDP against APC, na problem be that ... We go abuse am !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2014
OP.SEUN HAS TO SANITIZE THIS FORUMN BY DEACTIVATING THE ACCOUNT OF ALL THIS APC FANATICS.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2014
donroxy: Dude knack your head for ground joor ..... We dey abuse GEJ sef talkless Osewa .......

If e do good we go hail am , if he side PDP against APC, na problem be that ... We go abuse am !

How the guy take side with PDP?so you want him to keep quiet while you guys bring down his achievements and legacy?You guys can take your violent conduct to Buhari and Tinubu's house.This forumn is for GENTLEMEN and not for TOUTS.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Are you through with licking Tinubu's dirty anu5?
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by lakpalakpa: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2014
mikeson12:

Are you through with licking Tinubu's dirty anu5?

Another TAN loser....

So how much is TAN paying you for this exhibition of foolishness??

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Yes, nobody pays him, he should be mindful of his actions an inactions. They send signals. How would you describe his decision of closing a thread of his that didn't even make the front page? He was attacked is a deserved attack for calling APC supporter, supporters of Boko Haram. How can a person like him say such in a thread that was aimed creating unity in the face of security challenges?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 13, 2014
U must be a jambite
omenka: If you are truly a Uniben student, you must either be a diploma or remedial student (apologies to those on such programmes).

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Who browsed for free?
Abi the OP don craze?
U no use subscription? Abi na free that one enter your phone?
And all those ojoro of 'like', 'shares', 'quotes', no be to get more clicks whick equal more money to seun's account?

So, who no dey pay?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2014
If that is done everyone we begin to beg to comment, but i think some people are over doing things
kilokeys: naija for u... awooof things..

if i were seun.. i think paying $1 dollar a year wouldnt be a bad idea. (members and not guests since guests can't comment )

1million dollars a year or more.

the nitwits wouldn't come here to rant.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Have u heard Facebookers insulting mark zuckerberg
crisycent: Talk another thing abeg!
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
I guess u know how to design a website, design one and enjoy them insult u on it
krall: The active members of nairaland is what makes nairaland undecided

I prefer not to say anything else before I get banned for speaking my mind.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Give credit to whom is due
PresidentAde: *** The more U look,,,The more U see *** Somebody head go dey swell now..............Mtchewww i don miss road sha
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2014
U where not forced to ,i think u are should help in restoring sanity to nairaland
Meestique: Muntula, I dnt know abt u bt I've never browsed nairaland.com for free. Check ur foul smelling profile again nd u'd realize how many days of ur life u've spent here. Can seun return that time? Aint that enough reason? Goan hug ur mama!
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2014
That will be using abacha style , but we are in a democracy brothe
mikeson12: OP.SEUN HAS TO SANITIZE THIS FORUMN BY DEACTIVATING THE ACCOUNT OF ALL THIS APC FANATICS.
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Someone uses clay to make pot, can't he choose to break the pot @ his will
OrlandoOwoh: Yes, nobody pays him, he should be mindful of his actions an inactions. They send signals. How would you describe his decision of closing a thread of his that didn't even make the front page? He was attacked is a deserved attack for calling APC supporter, supporters of Boko Haram. How can a person like him say such in a thread that was aimed creating unity in the face of security challenges?
Re: Who Has Ever Paid Seun For Using Nairaland That Someone Should Insult Seun? by crisycent: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Have u heard Facebookers insulting mark zuckerberg

Who makes facebook bankable? The users. So shut ur mouth because even if facebookers insults mark. They make mark who he is and if you are not satisfied with anything on a site you are helping make money by your membership, then you have the right to insult whoever is in charge and nairaland isn't exempted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS Of Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter / Please Can This Ever Be A Reality In The Nigerian Military Strength? / Fashola Commissions Samuel Ilori Court House. Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.