Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People (1730 Views)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Posterity Will Judge seun osewa as a bad person. everybody already knows.

seun osewa have gone down in nigeria history as a bad and evil person, that no nation deserve to have..

seun your deed have spoken of your evil

4 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by shakol91(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why all these accusations
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by dulaman: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
I
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by dulaman: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was surprised when I read he called APC supporters on nairaland as'' boko haram supporters'' he should have remain neutral without showing his support for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by moneybag100: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Was his account hacked? A sensible forum owner wouldn't have said that....

3 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Mttssheew Apshhiit janjaweeeeeeeeeeeeeds gorillas keep on opening threads and wailing,u shall wail till 2015 idiotas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by shizzleStar: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
another frustrated and miserable clown...mtchewwwwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by shizzleStar: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Mttssheew Apshhiit janjaweeeeeeeeeeeeeds gorillas keep on opening threads and wailing,u shall wail till 2015 idiotas
no bruv, they shall wail till 2019, you are right thou its another wailing thread. Meanwhile........

the lamentation continues gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Why most Yoruba hate Seun osewa
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2014
manck2: Why most Yoruba hate Seun osewa

Get a life, will you!!!
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2014
shocked cool
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by chamboy(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2014
I heard to oo
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by naptu2: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Nigeria 1/Becomrich/Musiwa/Manck has resumed his war, after almost two years of peace.

1 Like

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
shocked cool kiss cry
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by NewDelhi(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2014
moneybag100: Was his account hacked? A sensible forum owner wouldn't have said that....
His account wasn't hacked..he said it with his own free will and he's going to pay for it.
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by NewDelhi(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2014
shizzleStar: another frustrated and miserable clown...mtchewwwwww
I don't just blame u shizzlestar. I'll tell you your problem later in the day. Its still early morning.

1 Like

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by moneybag100: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Well seun...the fear of hackers is the beginning of minding what to say as a forum owner.
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by aljharem(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2014
I am Yoruba and I love Senu Osewa. He stands for the truth just like myself. We do not want APC propaganda again

5 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by ola6: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Seun is fair. APC being funded by Tinubu Ole feel they can do what ever they like online, abi? Never again.
No to APC BOKO HARAM, NO TO TINUBU AND ALL HIS CANDIDATES!!!

Seun Osewa, you will be remembered by us Yorubas as a man who stood firm when others (Gbawe, Aresa/EkoIle etc) are paid to deceive our race; as for the other pro-APC Yorubas, they are not on ground hence, they are drunk with the BULLSHIT APC gives them online.

3 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by moneybag100: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2014
NewDelhi:
I don't just blame u shizzlestar. I'll tell you your problem later in the day. Its still early morning.
If he truely said that...then I can smell jonathan visited seun with ghana must go bag in a closed door meeting.
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by johnwizey: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2014
If I talk wetin dey my mind, if seun no hide am con ban me ontop, make God come down from heaven
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2014
manck2: Posterity Will Judge seun osewa as a bad person. everybody already knows.

seun osewa have gone down in nigeria history as a bad and evil person, that no nation deserve to have..

seun your deed have spoken of your evil

HEHEHE....cry me a river..

1 Like

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 13, 2014
aljharem: I am Yoruba and I love Senu Osewa. He stands for the truth just like myself. We do not want APC propaganda again

You be correct guy....

3 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by wallex1983(m): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by tit(f): 2:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Which Yoruba went to form party with the north?
Afonja
Akintola
Adeleke
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 2:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Does the name Magaji sound Yoruba to you.. Magaji aka tinubu is not a yoruba person.. and has no yorubaland title as falsely claim. You people should get the fact right.

Yorubaland have leaders and institution...

1 Like

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by tit(f): 2:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Obasanjo capitalised on the greed of AD governors. They went to Obasanjo and promised to help increase his popularity in the South-West and promised to help garner support for him on the condition that he would help them win a second term. And that time there was a serious problem between former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar and Obasanjo and the governors capitalised on that. I remember that Tinubu even organised a six million-man rally at the National Stadium and publicly said he would give Obasanjo six million votes and the leadership of the Afenifere kicked against it. This was because in 1999, the first election was the local government and then the House of Assembly and governorship election while the presidential election was the last but the thing was turned around in 2003 and the presidential election took place first and immediately Obasanjo won the election, he turned around to canvass for the PDP. That was how we lost because the likes of former Ogun State Governor Olusegun Osoba, Lam-Adesina of Oyo and Tinubu caused the crisis because they were the ones that went to make a deal with Obasanjo.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/well-win-lagos-without-forming-alliances-ad/
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by manck2: 3:14am On Sep 13, 2014
no such thing happen... that was a lie. the only opposition party to Obasanjo at that time was the NCP
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Ogbako ndi agwu

6 Likes

Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by sarutobie(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2014
aljharem: I am Yoruba and I love Senu Osewa. He stands for the truth just like myself. We do not want APC propaganda again
vintage aljharem..you don become yoruba today, tomorrow na northerner. .next tomorrow you go claim congolese.
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by aljharem(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2014
sarutobie:
vintage aljharem..you don become yoruba today, tomorrow na northerner. .next tomorrow you go claim congolese.

How many times do I want to mention I am Yoruba from Lagos.
Re: Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People by wallex1983(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seeing Seun's public apology, I will say he's pardoned. But O@dT, can you pls answer this, who bans seun if he offends?

=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Emergency Rule: Tambuwal Recovenes House Thursday / Military Begins 'operation No Mercy' Recaptures Gombi Pelia And Hong (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.