Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (50670 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by zik4ever: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Apart from Senator Akume who is from the North Central zone and Remi Tinubu, no other names were mentioned but sources said other two rank­ing senators also from the South West are being con­sidered on APC shop list.

Feelers from Abuja reaching Kaduna, the sec­ond home of President Mu­hammadu Buhari revealed that, barring any ast min­ute change of plan, Saraki may be asked to resign or if he refused, may be im­peached on moral ground to concentrate on his trial.

National Mirror gath­ered that, Senator Ahmed Lawan who was anointed by APC as its sole candidate but lost to Saraki would emerge senate leader from the North East, since the Speaker is also from the zone.

One of the credible sources explained that, though Saraki and Dogara jettisoned APC’s ,earlier zoning of National Assem­bly principal officers which favoured the north which has both the Senate Presi­dent and Speaker but that under the new power shar­ing deal, South West zone may produce the senate president.

South East and South-South have no APC sena­tors and are already out of the new deal.

Meanwhile, one of the anti -Saraki’s groups, Northern Ethnic Nation­alities Unity Congress, NENUC, had called on the senate president to re­sign or face impeachment over CCT 13 count charges against him.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/apc-considers-akume-remi-tinubu-as-sarakis-replacement/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Junk Journalism!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by dunkem21(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
grin ..The person above me sha grin .. is turning to a Wailer ..grin

..Lalasticlala, Is it true that "National mirror", is a junk site

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Alphaoscar: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Any Tanoids lie without mentioning Tinubu is incomplete. They always find ways of linking him to all their troubles and loss.

Tinubu my leader !!!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by DuchessLily(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Hehehehe.... Politics!! Jagaban can't rest ooo
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
I think APC should rather be bothered with finding the nos to clear their ministerial nominess rather than whom should sit on a seat that is not vacant.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by aniswenga: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
eya, bt 24 th stil b sala

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by dejavski(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Na play them dey
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by omenka(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
If God decides to rid the world of liars, some people would just drop dead this very minute.

Make I heart stop to function if I read the first line of this trash.

6 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Ghandi12: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Good news. APC needs to replace Saraki on time but we the masses will like to know the financial standing of Saraki replacements.

APC should do a thorough security, loyalty, moral, aptitude and corruption checks on all eligible Senators (preferably from North Central) and present the Senator with the highest points.

We cannot have an Angel but points can be allotted to these attributes to select the best among the availables.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by jimi4us: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
thiefnubuu have made his family royal in the west. he now want to make it Nation wide. but he's dreaming as usual.

20 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Ghandi12: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
I think APC should rather be bothered with finding the nos to clear their ministerial nominees rather than whom should sit on a seat that is not vacant.

You really have a lot of energy and time to expend on lost battles. None of us can safe Saraki - he started digging his own pithole over a decade ago, he only made the hole deeper by his recent actions. I remember debating you on these issues few months ago.

Saraki is already gone. Nothing will stand in the ways of the President's ministerial list that will not be shoved aside. I remember drawing your attention to all constitutional requirements especially as regards screening of Ministers.

If the Senators continued to tag along with a troubled Senate President the President will send his list of Ministers as required by the law. The System will ensure all potential nit-pickers are called-upon to answer for misdemeanors against them. Constitutionally, three weeks is all the Senate have from the day of the list submission to act or become irrelevant on the Ministerial list.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Rayjaymay(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
No tym...check tym
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by randomguy1: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
interesting
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Berrylite: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Saraki na Arsenal fan....
He is a gonner grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by free2ryhme: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
angry
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Firefire(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
God forbid sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by free2ryhme: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Pidggin(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Yeye
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by xwolverine: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:

You really have a lot of energy and time to expend on lost battles. None of us can safe Saraki - he started digging his own pithole over a decade ago, he only made the hole deeper by his recent actions. I remember debating you on these issues few months ago.

Saraki is already gone. Nothing will stand in the ways of the President's ministerial list that will not be shoved aside. I remember drawing your attention to all constitutional requirements especially as regards screening of Ministers.

If the Senators continued to tag along with a troubled Senate President the President will send his list of Ministers as required by the law. The System will ensure all potential nit-pickers are called-upon to answer for misdemeanors against them. Constitutionally, three weeks is all the Senate have from the day of the list submission to act or become irrelevant on the Ministerial list.

Nature abhors a vacuum, the mere fact that the High court and the supreme court rejected his pleas should give him a message that this battle is lost already. But Saraki seems to be a stubborn person, hence his refusal to listen to the voice of reason and salvage what is left of his political career. No matter how hard he tries, I don't see him surviving this.

5 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by tommykiwi(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2015
fools at work again.
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by iFirst: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2015
"We're The World (USA For Africa)"

There comes a time when we heed a
certain call
When the world must come together as
one

There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon
make a change

We all are a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

[Chorus:]
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving

There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they'll know that
someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to
bread
So we all must lend a helping hand
[
Chorus]
When you're down and out, there seems
no hope at all
But if you just believe there's no way we
can fall

Well...well...well
Let's realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2015
saraki this, saraki that.

am tired of these bull shit

all I need now is a person that will console me for not gaining admission this year. after scoring high both in jamb n post utme

infact am going to mile 2 market to sell cigarette and dry gin whole sale#TO GAIN ADMISSION FOR THIS COUNTRY EN TIRE PERSON

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by damton(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Our journalist sometimes are hyper active. they tend to pre-empt events before it is actually conceived.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by efilefun(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria pressmen I hail ooo, so they so sure saraki is going down. That's good for democracy thou, once any of the above names gets into power I will be so happy if PDP members can start opening their hidden past so we can purge them also until we get someone reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by forgiveness: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
?
Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Remi Tinubu Rubbish wo? I trust Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
So if any of those 2 perform a 'Tambuwal' on them later, they'll dig up corruption cases against said person and Saraki all over again? Petty politics

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.