Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Saharareporters Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters Under Attack (561 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporters Under Attack by donmalcolm21(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
News just filtering in from saharareporters.com on their facebook page says that they are under attack. They did not give details of the attack.
Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by donmalcolm21(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
SR please don't come back I pray the hackers destroy every server you people use to report rubbish about Nigeria
Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2014
donmalcolm21: SR please don't come back I pray the hackers destroy every server you people use to report rubbish about Nigeria

SR, please come back. You help keep Jonathan on his toes. That's why he's trying his best to transform this country for good. grin
Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Sahara reporters has helped provide insight into Govt activity

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by larrymoore(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
If they attack, defend.
Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by Caseless2: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Not quite long ago we had gej urging his supporters to invade d internet and they did. Now sahara reporter is under attack...an attack we believe is coming from PDP e-warriors.
SR shall survive and come back stronger to put gej on the edge of his sit.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Under Attack by paramedic: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Such a biased set of people!
Sahara shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Usa: Encourage Local Food & Water To Stop The Spread Of Ebola / How I Abandoned My Husband,3 Children For Armed Robbery-suspect / Fayose Accuses Fayemi Of Diverting Workers’ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.