Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Real Jagaban - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Jagaban - Pics (3323 Views)

The Real Jagaban / Jagaban / Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Jagaban - Pics by tit(f): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2014
THE DIRTY SECRETS OF TINUBU’S REAL IDENTITY UNCOVERED …His Real Names, His Real Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother’s Grave Revealed

Bola Ahmed TinubuHis Real Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother's Grave RevealedTHE DIRTY SECRETS OF TINUBU'S REAL IDENTITY UNCOVERED...His Real NamesTinubu's many lied

A man who claims to know his true genealogy has revealed some dirty secrets of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the one everyone knows as Asiwaju Ilu Eko.

So dirty is the can of worms that it nauseates…If this is true of Tinubu, then we must say kudos to him for being able to keep this part of his life secret, for this long.

www.myemag.net presents to you the unedited copy of the exposé …read on…

Asiwaju-Bola-Ahmed-Tinubu.png1_To all the APC apologists on this thread…
If only you can stop being taken by the shenanigans of a rogue, a fraud, a crafty business hound….a wife beater, a drug user and peddler, who can’t answer his real name, who is ashamed of his own mother and instead called another his name…the MOST corrupt politician this nation has ever seen….
……and who is that politician, more corrupt than Tinubu
Who is that politician that has 3 construction companies, Hi-Tech, part of CCC, and Lekki Construction Company, all working in all the states if the South West at 1Billion Naira per Kilometre?
Who is that politician that owns Alpha Beta Tax Collection company that does the IGR in all the Yoruba states apart from Ondo?….
And who is that politician that privately goes around in private Helicopter?
And who is that politician after his tenure converts the state house to his own. propertu like Tinubu did Bourdilon??
The man that pretended to be a champion of Democracy, who has never allowed primaries, the man who denied Jamiu Abiola, Primaries in Ogun, but will shamelessly use Abiola’s name and June 12 to campaign…..
Now, he is visiting Babangida, Abubakar et all just to acquire power at all cost, the very people who led MKO Abiola to his grave……
The man that will deny his heritage, a full born Iragbiji man claiming to be a Lagosian…..
The list is endless……I can only feel sorry for you;
You are all doped to your eyeballs..I would sooner you all stew in your own juices….
Let Tinubu go and tend to the unkempt unmarked graves of his father and mother at Shangodele compound at Iragbiji first!
Maybe, and just maybe, he can at least do something straight in his life…
Tinubu has no PEDIGREE…..

I leave all of you to your consciences…
But no, no rogue like the character, who now calls himself, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but better known as Kunle Adeleke by all of us who grew up with him at Kudeti, Ibadan, in the 60’s, will get away will all the Evils of his ways in coveting the Commonwealth of the Yoruba into his own personal empire, let alone Nigeria!
NEVER!!
I am a fearless Ibadan man!
A descendant of Mighty Men of Valour!
A Mogaji Olubadan!
A man that knew this fraud of a man Tinubu, so well at Kudeti in Ibadan when his mother, his real mother brought to live with the Odunjos…my father was the Vicar at St. David’s Church Kudeti then….
I was at Ibadan Grammar School with his wife who was Remi Ikusebiala, from the family of Ikusebiala at UMC Oke Ado in ibadan….
All I have said here is the TRUTH…..if anybody knows him, let him or her show him all that I have written….
He knows me….
Let him deny it and I will call witnesses….
I am a Yoruba, an Omoluabi, the son of Late Rev. Canon M.O. Adejumo, who was the son of Rev. Canon J. S. Adejumo of Oke-Offa and Agbeni compounds in Ibadan….
Ask, the Layodes, the Adeyemo-Operinddes, the Abinusawas, the Laniyonus, if what I have said about this man Tinubu is not TRUE….

Enough of the fraud being perpetrated in the name of politics….
Enough!####

http://www.myemag.net/dirty-secrets-tinubus-real-identity-uncovered-real-names-real-hometown-abandoned-mothers-grave-revealed/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by tit(f): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Pointing with his left hand

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by ola6: 2:20am On Sep 13, 2014
This is something we all know. Please Gbawe and his fellow Yoruba sellouts should come and do their job. They have sold Yorubas to a man for a piece of cake. Pa Adeniji, Pa Abraham Adesanya and co'; CAN YOU ALL SEE? SE TI RI OLE TE FI LE?!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by tit(f): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Obasanjo capitalised on the greed of AD governors. They went to Obasanjo and promised to help increase his popularity in the South-West and promised to help garner support for him on the condition that he would help them win a second term. And that time there was a serious problem between former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar and Obasanjo and the governors capitalised on that. I remember that Tinubu even organised a six million-man rally at the National Stadium and publicly said he would give Obasanjo six million votes and the leadership of the Afenifere kicked against it. This was because in 1999, the first election was the local government and then the House of Assembly and governorship election while the presidential election was the last but the thing was turned around in 2003 and the presidential election took place first and immediately Obasanjo won the election, he turned around to canvass for the PDP. That was how we lost because the likes of former Ogun State Governor Olusegun Osoba, Lam-Adesina of Oyo and Tinubu caused the crisis because they were the ones that went to make a deal with Obasanjo.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/well-win-lagos-without-forming-alliances-ad/

1 Like

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by estyvino(m): 3:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Omo! na long fork if I must eat with him
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Everybody got a dark side cum secret
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 13, 2014
I hope Musiwa is asleep cos the writer has the same style with him.
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by stinggy(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2014
A Mogaji Olubadan!
A man that knew this fraud of a man Tinubu, so well at Kudeti in Ibadan when his mother, his real mother brought to live with the Odunjos…my father was the Vicar at St. David’s Church Kudeti then….
I was at Ibadan Grammar School with his wife who was Remi Ikusebiala, from the family of Ikusebiala at UMC Oke Ado in ibadan….
All I have said here is the TRUTH…..if anybody knows him, let him or her show him all that I have written….
He knows me….
I am a Yoruba, an Omoluabi, the son of Late Rev. Canon M.O. Adejumo, who was the son of Rev. Canon J. S. Adejumo of Oke-Offa and Agbeni compounds in Ibadan….

A foolish man seeking relevance undecided
You'll die unknown
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by Chanchit: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2014
This man must be jonzing, with all he just said, it means Tinubu is a real fighter, if someone born poor could rise to be controlling the whole of SW. Forget as e happen o, na pikin weh pas know book.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by drauj(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Why this hate with passion? If nothing, Jagaban is instrumental to bringing Fashola, Aregbesola and a big chunk of the vibrant and viable opposition we have today improving our democracy.
People like Fashola have set a standard for subsequent leaders to come later.
May God give Jagaban Health and Strenght to continue to checkmate incompetence and cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by KwoiZabo(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2014
kunle Adeleke cheesy Na the name of that vulcanizer wey dey for kabala.

1 Like

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by shizzleStar: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Kunle adeleke....the doofus isnt even proud of his real name cheesycheesy

who knows the level of atrocities and abominations he committed to have changed his name, and he will claim lagosian pass everybody and want to corner everything to himself including human beings. hmmmmm.....what a shameless hypocrite and kleptomaniac of gargantuan magnitude

3 Likes

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
grin

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by MabraO: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Y the unnecessary hate
U mean Tinubu has been lying to lagosians and the whole of Nigeria for the past 15years and someone is just coming out to tell us the truth?
I can't believe this. I think whoever wrote this piece had a fall out with Tinubu thereby making to say these
Where has he been all this while?

1 Like

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Lol at the name Jagaban . Nigerian youths giving politicians name since 29BC
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by funshyboi(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Abajo naa!!! Me sef dey think am, I thought my eyes was deceiving me not knowing he is the same Adeleke dat leave at "isale General" ibadan. You don hit gan o and Satan has really blessed your fraudulent hustling.I knew back then as you were striving on then with your frivolous activities you would be great.
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by armadeo(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Am not a tinubu fan but this is some BS.

1 Like

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by mistudreh(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
PPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDPPPPPPPPP!!!
Why nah... Stop hating this man. No be by force to be govern by PDP.
In 2003, when you were holding down the SW, what was the outcome? Nothing like infrastructure development, all you could do was to pay civil servant salaries, that's all. If not for this man, SW would have rotten.
In as much as the propaganda of his party (APC) is yielding good results in SW, then we have no reason not support them.

1 Like

Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by egift(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Jonathanians and PDP touts just Hate Tinubu because he keep destroying all their wicked plans. Now they are wishing him death so they can invade SW like thieves in the Night.

Tinubu is among the few individuals that has been instrumental to the straightening of democratic rule in Nigeria - therefore the Coven of the Claws are just mad at him not allowing them collapse Nigeria into the pits of Corruption and failure.

Tinubu, may God keep blessing you.
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by gebest: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
which one is the fake JAGABAN please.
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by gebest: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
tit: THE DIRTY
SECRETS OF TINUBU’S REAL IDENTITY UNCOVERED …His Real Names, His Real
Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother’s Grave Revealed

Bola Ahmed TinubuHis Real Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother's
Grave RevealedTHE DIRTY SECRETS OF TINUBU'S REAL IDENTITY
UNCOVERED...His Real NamesTinubu's many lied

A man who claims to know his true genealogy has revealed some dirty
secrets of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the one everyone knows as Asiwaju Ilu Eko.

So dirty is the can of worms that it nauseates…If this is true of
Tinubu, then we must say kudos to him for being able to keep this part
of his life secret, for this long.

www.myemag.net presents to you the unedited copy of the exposé …read on…

Asiwaju-Bola-Ahmed-Tinubu.png1_To all the APC apologists on this thread…
If only you can stop being taken by the shenanigans of a rogue, a fraud,
a crafty business hound….a wife beater, a drug user and peddler, who
can’t answer his real name, who is ashamed of his own mother and instead
called another his name…the MOST corrupt politician this nation has
ever seen….
……and who is that politician, more corrupt than Tinubu
Who is that politician that has 3 construction companies, Hi-Tech, part
of CCC, and Lekki Construction Company, all working in all the states
if the South West at 1Billion Naira per Kilometre?
Who is that politician that owns Alpha Beta Tax Collection company that
does the IGR in all the Yoruba states apart from Ondo?….
And who is that politician that privately goes around in private
Helicopter?
And who is that politician after his tenure converts the state house to
his own. propertu like Tinubu did Bourdilon??
The man that pretended to be a champion of Democracy, who has never
allowed primaries, the man who denied Jamiu Abiola, Primaries in Ogun,
but will shamelessly use Abiola’s name and June 12 to campaign…..
Now, he is visiting Babangida, Abubakar et all just to acquire power at
all cost, the very people who led MKO Abiola to his grave……
The man that will deny his heritage, a full born Iragbiji man claiming
to be a Lagosian…..
The list is endless……I can only feel sorry for you;
You are all doped to your eyeballs..I would sooner you all stew in your
own juices….
Let Tinubu go and tend to the unkempt unmarked graves of his father and
mother at Shangodele compound at Iragbiji first!
Maybe, and just maybe, he can at least do something straight in his
life…
Tinubu has no PEDIGREE…..

I leave all of you to your consciences…
But no, no rogue like the character, who now calls himself, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, but better known as Kunle Adeleke by all of us who grew up with
him at Kudeti, Ibadan, in the 60’s, will get away will all the Evils of
his ways in coveting the Commonwealth of the Yoruba into his own
personal empire, let alone Nigeria!
NEVER!!
A Mogaji Olubadan!
A man that knew this fraud of a man Tinubu, so well at Kudeti in Ibadan
when his mother, his real mother brought to live with the Odunjos…my
father was the Vicar at St. David’s Church Kudeti then….
I was at Ibadan Grammar School with his wife who was Remi Ikusebiala,
from the family of Ikusebiala at UMC Oke Ado in ibadan….
All I have said here is the TRUTH…..if anybody knows him, let him or her
show him all that I have written….
He knows me….
I am a Yoruba, an Omoluabi, the son of Late Rev. Canon M.O. Adejumo, who
was the son of Rev. Canon J. S. Adejumo of Oke-Offa and Agbeni
compounds in Ibadan….
Ask, the Layodes, the Adeyemo-Operinddes, the Abinusawas, the Laniyonus,
if what I have said about this man Tinubu is not TRUE….

Enough of the fraud being perpetrated in the name of politics….
Enough!####

http://www.myemag.net/dirty-secrets-tinubus-real-identity-uncovered-real-names-real-hometown-abandoned-mothers-grave-revealed/
NO PROBLEM, WE ACCEPT HIM LIKE THAT PROVIDED HE IS A NIGERIAN HE HAS RIGHT TO VOTE AND BE VOTED FOR IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA.
Re: The Real Jagaban - Pics by tit(f): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
gebest: NO PROBLEM, WE ACCEPT HIM LIKE THAT PROVIDED HE IS A NIGERIAN HE HAS RIGHT TO VOTE AND BE VOTED FOR IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

so you agree he is a criminal impostor?
Ah!
How can Omoluabi follow a criminal?
Is it a cheap way to turn our ancestors in their graves?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC / Photo:See The Crate In Which Umaru Dikko Was Kidnapped By Buhari In 1984 / Why I Flouted Some Of My Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.