Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. (20102 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 15 Of The Most Dangerous Journeys To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Spidermon: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2014
All these stress to get educated only to start looking for job up and down like a mad man.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by kbshow100(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Princecharmin: it is 'never fight an ugly man, he has notin to lose' grin .....@ur signature
i'm an ugly man that is why i wrote that signature. as evidence of my claim, i have no profile picture.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by CoCoLav(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
fruqsy:
Do those children look like they do have a choice?
Do you see that environment as a place where a parent could afford a private tutor?
Do you think you think you love your children as much as they do?
That's poverty,people who wouldn't have phone to press like or share.. Besides they see it as normal thing. Because it's being there even before they came to the world.
Thank you.

They have a choice o. Education is a choice. Private tutors won't be so expensive given the environment. I can't say if I love my kids more than they do but I definitely know I love my kids too much to let them go over mountains and valleys. It might be fun for them but its no fun for me because I am the worried mother at home who is thinking of all the things that could go wrong.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Exjoker(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
princealbashir:

They may be on an excursion or anything, but I don't believe they're on their way to school.
See this link: http://www.wonderslist.com/10-life-threatening-journeys-made-by-kids/
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by eazylifer(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2014
There is indeed no excuse for ignorance. Those kids want to better their lots with good education and are therefore damning all consequences to achieve it. And I pray God be with them in Jesus name. I hope to read about them in years to come doing wonderfully well and how their determinations took them through those valleys of shadow of death...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by papazizii(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2014
God is wondaful[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by bigmoztj(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Sile12: 7. Kids Traveling Through The Forest Across A Tree Root Bridge, India.
You guys can lie for Africa oo
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
CoCoLav: I really want to know how many Nigerians will allow their children get education at all costs. Since there is no POLL

Click 'LIKE' if you will allow your kids to go through this if it were in Nigeria

Click 'SHARE' if you will not allow your kids to go.

Me ooo. LaiLai! no child of mine will do this shi.t. What if you fall off and drown? Or worse still fall off the mountain?. I will rather employ a private tutor.
lolz u where expecting likes and shares
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by jezsie: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
What a world we a in
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by abrahamolusoji: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank gudness it's not in Naija. Pple for don blame Oga Jona again.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by cyzor(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sile12: 12. Pupils Walking On A Tightrope 30Feet Above A River, Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia.

Na wa o. All for education. We are lucky o
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by CoCoLav(f): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Buoyantic: lolz u where expecting likes and shares

Lolz I actually wanted to know o. Been asking my family sha, the males said they will but trust women sha, they said no way. My brother in law actually said it will make the kids stronger because he doesn't intend to raise ajebutter kids.

But the likes and shares though....cheesy
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Fourwinds: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
if u dey complain to God say ur condition worse... this is someone condition ooo. thank God each day
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 24, 2014
CoCoLav:

They have a choice o. Education is a choice. Private tutors won't be so expensive given the environment. I can't say if I love my kids more than they do but I definitely know I love my kids too much to let them go over mountains and valleys. It might be fun for them but its no fun for me because I am the worried mother at home who is thinking of all the things that could go wrong.
who told you this kids even pay school fees that's a community owned school,the reason you talking like this is because of the environment you're grown in. That's what is know as psychological boundary, it's boundary that is very difficult to break,ones you are used to it it takes time before you could think outside that boundary. Private tutor trust me those families can't afford one. Those areas are poverty entangled area,they see more poverty than in Nigeria.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by chineloSA(f): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Scary shocked
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Leggys: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
i don't think these things are in recent times sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spelling Bee Competition: Abdulazeez Abdulrahmon Emerges Lagos One Day Governor / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / 20 Best Courses VS 20 Worse Courses In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.