Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. (20109 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 15 Of The Most Dangerous Journeys To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Before going to school, always say Goodbye, cos ur chances of survival is like a thread......
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by eruchboy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
3 is not that bad,just imagine the number of crocodiles in those places
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Opiosko: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good Lord! So much for education. But here in Nigeria some kids roam the street when a school is just metres away...especially in the north.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by prowlG: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Children travel along a narrow path that measures only 1 foot wide for 5-hours in order to attend a remote school in Gula, China.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by dannyfillz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
After passing through this dangerous places hw book wan take enter head self
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Knowledge is worth chasing. It is power... This reminds of Wise Socrates and the young man who came to him and ask, Wise Socrates, How can I get knowledge? Socrates replied, do you really want to know? Yes, he replied. He asked him again, Yes he said. He took him to the stream, dipped his head under the water, he brought it out after some seconds. He asked him, what do you want? He said, knowledge. He dipped it again and asked him, the young man gasping this time replied, knowledge. He dipped it the third time for a minute. Brought it and asked him, What do you want? He yelled, Air!!! Socrates replied, When you want knowledge like you want air. You'll get it.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
oh this is touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Saraben(f): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Video of them in the school or idonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Opiosko: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: Before going to school, always say Goodbye, cos ur chances of survival is like a thread......
Exactly! But seriously, i would rather sell my two kidneys to sent my kids to schools abroad than let them risk such journey year after year for God know how long....maybe it's not as dangerous as it looked in those pix.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by 1one: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
If I hear say I send any of my children go school if this was in Nigeria...

I would just sit them at home and teach them whenever I can, when I'm busy, their mother would take the turn, when she's busy.. Then na online learning ooo... I go dey use Skype dey monitor them from office.

Some of you guys even saying excursion, which kind excursion be that.. Except it's an excursion for the search the Red orchid(abi what's the name of that Anaconda film sef) then it's not worth it abeg.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by dechandel(f): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
engrjidex: Chai! shocked
Ordinary ebola, we no gree resume school again.

God Bless Nigerians. grin
grin grin
I trust nigerians to create a joke out of everything and anything
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by raphy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
heroes of tomorrow i remove my hat for these kids around the world who make it to school everyday against all .odds.na correct ,Fp tins b this.i hope Gej sees this
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by yinkarh187(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
CoCoLav: I really want to know how many Nigerians will allow their children get education at all costs. Since there is no POLL

Click 'LIKE' if you will allow your kids to go through this if it were in Nigeria

Click 'SHARE' if you will not allow your kids to go.

Me ooo. LaiLai! no child of mine will do this shi.t. What if you fall off and drown? Or worse still fall off the mountain?. I will rather employ a private tutor.
eya nobody get ur time
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by zzybaby: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Smiles on there faces..... Nthing mega...
What of naija own oo nko? Hehe
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by sulmeza(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
datguru: If na so , school go wait first. I go enter street
no mind d op jare...dos kids r on sum kinda 'adventurous' excursions
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by yinkarh187(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
CoCoLav: I really want to know how many Nigerians will allow their children get education at all costs. Since there is no POLL

Click 'LIKE' if you will allow your kids to go through this if it were in Nigeria

Click 'SHARE' if you will not allow your kids to go.

Me ooo. LaiLai! no child of mine will do this shi.t. What if you fall off and drown? Or worse still fall off the mountain?. I will rather employ a private tutor.
eya nobody even get ur time
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
'Normal' varies from place-to-place. This is their normal. We can't empathize, as what constitutes normal to us differs from theirs. There is nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Princecharmin(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
kbshow100: Y
it is 'never fight an ugly man, he has notin to lose' grin .....@ur signature
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by shegxi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
engrjidex: Chai! shocked
Ordinary ebola, we no gree resume school again.

God Bless Nigerians. grin
u call ebola ordinary?? Ebola na contact and die o bikogringringrin
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by pyyxxaro: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
iamsegsy: this ain't a route to school this an
excursion.

Nooor be only EXCURSION ,

Na Evangelism and Home Fellowship dem de go cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why is Indonesia showing most on the list!
No wonder this Indonesis beautiful lady wants me to visit her and bring her to Nigeria probably for marriage! !!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by chibwike(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dramadiddy: omo forget ooo all dis tins no reach writing jamb five times
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by chibwike(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Saraben: Video of them in the school or idonbilivit
Lmao, not pic again.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by shegxi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
LOL at dose saying excursion......dese are real life occurences in dose part of d world o, even though d kids mite have gotten used to it, it still doesn't change d fact dat it is dangerous.
Asian and south americans countries have some of d most terrifying paths in d world cos of d poverty level and dere dangerous terrains.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Exponental(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Even if they aint going to school, its surely their means of transporting out of their villages or connunities. Very pitiful n risky lifestyles.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Tunguy01(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Nd den still dey carry some coconut head cum skul wit range rover sport , why is God so unkind 2 some mankind
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
and some won't still see that Nigeria is better in some spheres..

it can never be this worse in my mother land
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by hafiz360(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Hard work pays/ learning never ENDS.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by chidimmaaa(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg na school or evil forest dem dey go?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by smackazi(m): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Ah! Ah! 4 wetin na even boko haram no fit do dis kain training 234784FD
Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by tziz(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Minwhile..
-
back in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Oyo - ogbomosho road should ne there too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) / Two Nigerian-Americans Elected To US National Engineering Academy / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.