Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? (980 Views)

Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano / Will Scottish Referendum Encourage Africa's Separatists? BBC Takes A Look / SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE: Crowd Protest Against BBC Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by puppy2k(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Just imagining what it will be like if the south will come out and vote a yes or no either to remain in Nigeria or not . To govern their own self and manage their resources which the North has always claimed to be theirs despite threats of hunger peeling off the skins of the oil as they cant do without the North ? .. I just dream of the day the same YES and NO referendum will work here in Nigeria and not all this politicizing of the idea . This is the best way to achieve mainstream independence without any bloodshed. The Scottish would have gotten this this one on a platter of Gold . Please don't forget that this struggle for their independence has been on since 1707 . I wonder when the south of Nigeria will reach that level and carry out a referendum as this marriage called Nigeria doesn't seem to work anymore. Wit all the Boko Haram experiment .I wonder what will happen if ISIS should find their way up north of Nigeria ... Can the South survive this kind of test ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by jamest3(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
yes, they can conduct the test..... in their dreams grin
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by Tobbie9(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2014
A black society can't pull it off, no insult intended
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2014
If the south can come together,it is possible
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by puppy2k(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Tobbie9: A black society can't pull it off, no insult intended

That one bad ooo
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by puppy2k(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
jamest3: yes, they can conduct the test..... in their dreams grin

Wicked
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by omololu2020(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
jamest3: yes, they can conduct the test..... in their dreams grin
malam keep fooling ursef,d south is not ready to leave,,anyday southerners want to leave,not even u almajiris can stop d south,well lets see ao u guys will play ur game before and after the 2015 presidential election
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by Collynzo17: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2014
There is nothing like the south, you guys should stop fooling yourselves.
If Nigeria would disintegrate (not divide), it will be into 4 countries minimum.
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by harrwix(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
it won't be possible

nothing works in this hole called Nigeria continously bl**ped by sentiments, favoritism, nepotism, corruption n et al.

don't b surprise d whole process will be messed up by d southern traitors themselves

how did we get here?...mstcheeeew
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by ibedun: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Who is the South? It cannot work because there is nowhere called the South in Nigeria.

And there is no way I am going into the same country with ......those easterners.
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by puppy2k(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
ibedun: Who is the South? It cannot work because there is nowhere called the South in Nigeria.

And there is no way I am going into the same country with ......those easterners.

So u mean say nothing like south ..na wa oo.but there is the northern nigeria abi u no dey dis country?
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by jamest3(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
omololu2020: malam keep fooling ursef,d south is not ready to leave,,anyday southerners want to leave,not even u almajiris can stop d south,well lets see ao u guys will play ur game before and after the 2015 presidential election

your signature just confirmed your dreamer's status. wake up bro.
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Biafrans are doing something!
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by puppy2k(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
noblezone: Biafrans are doing something!

It better be timely
Re: Can The Scottish Test Work For Us Here In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
puppy2k: Can the South survive this kind of test ?
I've been thinking lately and I think if Nigeria keep moving back and forth like this, in the next few years ..... Referendum may be so near !! If not fo my people in SW, Nigeria would have long disappear left for SS/SE .....

I want to see first what a Northerner will do come 2019 ... Maybe GEJ will even relinquish power to NorthCentral .................. (A blow to the core north cuz they would have been kept out of scheme for too long) after NorthCentral Maybe SouthEast ... tongue .... grin .....

I won't lie scottish treatment may not be far cuz the Militants should be highly equipped by now..... BH has shifted attention from that side too long and BH won't be totally eradicated but curtailled ......Blow in North and South may occur !!

Hmmm, ThanGod, I will see this Drama in my 40s if I never die ..... I so pray Nigeria change for Good during my life time , since I was born during Babangida's regime, it has always been this gory stories !

(1) (Reply)

I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff / Did Obhaigbon (igodomigodo) Refuse To Give A Speech At The Rivers State Rally? / Photo Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.