Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff (978 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / I Never Joined PDP In Rigging Elections - Amaechi / Why Peter Obi Left APGA And Joined PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Maiduguri - Former Governor of Borno, Ali
Modu Sheriff, has stated that he defected from
the All Progressives Congress to the ruling
Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in order to help
put an end to the numerous security problems
facing his state.
He said his decision to join the PDP was a
personal sacrifice for the Borno people, reports
NewsDay.
He noted that changes are better made when
you are with the government at the center.
He said there is no sacrifice too much for him to
make for the people of Borno because they have
done so much for him.
Sheriff, who was recently named by an
Australian hostage negotiator, Stephen Davis, as
one of the main sponsors and financiers of Boko
Haram, said it was a great disservice to link him
with the scourge of Boko Haram in Nigeria.
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by datguru: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
In essence he is trying to say that APC is related to boko haram undecided quote me if I'm wrong
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru: In essence he is trying to say that APC is related to boko haram undecided quote me if I'm wrong

Yes! He means that APC = Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by GowonAbacha: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
datguru: In essence he is trying to say that APC is related to boko haram undecided quote me if I'm wrong
Don't start what seun ended mr man.

5 Likes

Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Don't start what seun ended mr man.

Seun apologise for the sake of his business.
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by GowonAbacha: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Trut:

Seun apologise for the sake of his business.
Lol...u wicked o bros grin
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Lol...u wicked o bros grin

I wrote the truth
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by emmanuel4758(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Trut:

I wrote the truth
yes and the truth was saweth by me
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
emmanuel4758: yes and the truth was saweth by me

Hehehehe...
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Rawani: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
I feel insulted everytime i hear SAS dissociate himself from BH. This man is the root, leaves and flowers of BH and has been given a hiding place by the PDP. Every revelation about BH sponsors has indicted this man, he is taking solace in the fact that since Nigerians have decided to put Ihejirika's indictment in a corner, he as a co-accused has also been let off the hook. Ali-modu Sheriff was actually indicted by a presidential investigative panel of enquiry into the problem of insurgency in North East Nigeria, yet he is hob-nobbing with the President and claiming innocence within the PDP while casting aspersions on the APC.

Anyway the complicity of the FG in the recent illegal arms deal can give us a rational explanation of why SAS suddenly feels at home with the PDP.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/05/boko-haram-falana-wants-ali-modu-sheriff-prosecuted-fg-panel-report-issues-ultimatum/

1 Like

Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bumb
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by thunderrider: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Indeed
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by deriod(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes he needs to go back & beg his pay master on behalf of the people of Borno to stop the killing . GEJ TILL 2015
Re: I Joined PDP To End Boko Haram-sheriff by Trut(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
This thread e-Warriors attention.

(1) (Reply)

News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed / Boko Haram Dims Hopes Of Oil-fuelled Revival Of North / I Am Alive - Says SHEKAU!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.