Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) (90572 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
This man resemble babalawo,seems he is dragging that woman to the oracle for rituals..

Women no be am at all at all..chai

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
50calibre: It's not just Nigerian women, it's women in general.

Women are like commodities, they all come with a price tag. The question is; can you afford her price?

Looks counts for nothing when you've got a fat wallet.

True talk!!

Abeg say some women, it wouldn't kill you

That said, it is obvious these women went for the money. And they are clearly living the life. Use hubby's money to take care of one smallie by the side.

It is a good thing to know what you want for go for it.

Besides much older men seem not to mind marrying the young men's leftovers.

Hope they all did DNA test on their kids sha?

5 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
naijaboiy: How much longer will it take for the Old men to waste away and the wives to inherit the wealth undecided

That's another point you know

3 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
for sure . dese men no fit service dem regularly. hence ......

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by naijaboiy: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
bukatyne:

That's another point you know
Yea...glad you noticed too
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lanicky sweet. I can't wait to see beautiful you on paper one day but not married to any old man but to dangote's cute son. kiss
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lanicky(f): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Lanicky sweet. I can't wait to see beautiful you on paper one day but not married to any old man but to dangote's cute son. kiss

Lol....exercise some patience dear...very soon *people 'll see me & u with our handsome, rich & God fearing husbands on newspapers nd latest magazines* smiley

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Men: Falling Mugu since 1600AD. angry

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
lanicky:

Lol....exercise some patience dear...very soon *people 'll see me & u with our handsome, rich & God fearing husbands on newspapers nd latest magazines* smiley
wink kiss smiley
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Everest9(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
My baby is young and more beautiful than all this ladys even though that am not super rich or even rich at all but am ok myself sha

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Adexbaba99: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op,Remi is 53
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Akalia(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
If this men were some broke dudes or rather from the middle class category, would any on this women tie d knot with any of them? I didn't think so. Take away d money and d conditional affection collapses. Women been d fish and money been d bait since time immemorial.

8 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by juman(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
The bleached super king and his bleached wives.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by guttentag(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
GOLD DIGGERS

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dis is child abuse oo :/
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by BABE3: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Men: Falling Mugu since 1600AD. angry

what mugu? You really think these men don't know what they're doing? cheesy

When there's money, you'll crave the finer things in life ; including beautiful and fresh women. The men don't mind spending their money on their "trophy" wives. The men even spend on the wives to show off.
A young beautiful lady is always a nice accessory.

The women get the money and perks, the men get their belly rubbed alongside nice looking women. Fair deal.

Also, don't forget that these men have older wives and older kids already, so the issue of them dying without kids is taken care of. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Youngzedd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
@OP Why am I not there
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
@lalasticiala

How did you get the pictures of me and my wife? And who gave you the permission to publish my personal pictures online

You are playing with a jail-term, young man. Pull my pictures down right now.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided
Money. Some will do anything for money. This is a classic case of the beauty and the beast. The only difference is the beast is loaded.

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
mobuch:

@lalasticiala

How did you get the pictures of me and my wife? And who gave you the permission to publish my personal pictures online

You are playing with a jail-term, young man. Pull my pictures down right now.

Ah! Nsogbu Di! Which pissure is dat sah?

Lalasticlala where u dey o....

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nnachi404(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
With money women can marry a dead man just show them the money

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by siino(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
cool Make money u go see women lyk river

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by playboy19(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

Don't worry, you'll get your answer in 20-30 years from now and guess what? You'd be the one to answer your own question

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nnachi404(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
BABE3:

what mugu? You really think these men don't know what they're doing? cheesy

When there's money, you'll crave the finer things in life ; including beautiful and fresh women. The men don't mind spending their money on their "trophy" wives. The men even spend on the wives to show off.
A young beautiful lady is always a nice accessory.

The women get the money and perks, the men get their belly rubbed alongside nice looking women. Fair deal.

Also, don't forget that these men have older wives and older kids already, so the issue of them dying early without kids is taken care off. cool

that is called 50 50 game
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
So tinubu is even married? Chai money sweet oooo grin grin

Btw why do the women in blue look so bleached ? Tua
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by ndidibabe(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrancisTony: Why all these beauty queens dey marry old cargoes, bikonu? undecided
What a dumb Question! Ask my 4 year old boy and he will tell you it's all about the cheddar...
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by holluwai(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
They would say "I'd rather weep in a Lamborghini than smile on top of a bicycle". Nevertheless money is good so I'll say "get money or get money" wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy: Money is a nice aphrodisiac.
wink wink
You 're damn right.

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by killercute16(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014

Its very simple.....they swicth off the light(s)
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Women have so shame, na wa ooo
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by egift(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
My fellow young men, Go make yourself money - you can get a wife with any "accessories" you want - looks, height, shape, complexion, shape of head, legs, arms, love, loyal, respects, etc.

Whatever else you want her to do, she will be doing it as if her breath depends on it without you even stressing or asking.

Money is good. Don't waste your school fees and pocket money on Girlfriends that will abandon you anytime a good offer comes up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by BABE3: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nnachi404: that is called 50 50 game

Abi o. cheesy

It's mainly middle-class citizens that have problems with couples like these. grin

egift: My fellow young men, Go make yourself money - you can get a wife with any "accessories" you want - looks, height, shape, complexion, shape of head, legs, arms, love, loyal, respects, etc.
Whatever else you want her to do, she will be doing it as if her breath depends without you even stressing or asking.
Money is good. Don't waste your school fees and pocket money on Girlfriends that will abandon you anytime a good offer comes up.

Funny thing is, most of those women aren't from poor home themsleves. So if well-do-to women chase after you, imagine what the "ekaitte's and "sandra's will do to have you. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.