Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) (90547 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Happywoman(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Disgusting is the word. I pictured these fellas nak€d and Eminem's "Puke " came to my mind.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
They omitted us.

Our age gap ain't too wide though.

E sharp ba? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by tpia1: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
@ happywoman

^ everybody has a price abeg.

make una stop pretending.

Jesus has paid my own price though.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Ekumankama1: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
The picture with Nike Oshinowo and Dr Soleye surely looks like a babalawo taking a clueless victim to a shrine for rituals as has been said before. boy, this Nike chick must have been so desperate to hook ANY man after being dumped successively by the pot bellied lebanese man and then the Canadian who she even proposed to and still he abandoned her and wet back to his country. Was she blind or something when she agreed to marry this man? Even sef, the man's former wife sued for divorce and got his property, she has children but what did this poor Nike get out of the marriage? Only champagne and a nose job!
As for Susan Hart and Sunny Kuku, This babe must have a gun pointing at her head to be rammed by this dude. I rest my case

Nee LAWANI, what can one say? Poor chick must have been desperate to own a rolex for her to shack up with this Obayuwana missing link zoo escapee.
Shade Okoya needed the cash to support her family. We all know about her wretched background so don't blame her.

Carol Danjuma was rescued by this man from the shallow life of being a C rate actress who was earning less than 100thousand naira per flick and who may have ended up playing hostess in a nightclub
Who dares bring Remi Tinubu into this? The woman is 55 years for pete's sake!

Isn't Ojukwu dead? Check difference between wife and widow.

Iwuanyanwu
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chai Tinubu and those eyes sef. I wonder how Remi pecks dis Jagaban abi na BAT. All the beauty queens on short men, goodlooking with pockets alone. Ene 's own still best out of all of the list.

That Alaafin own. Chai

OWOLONSORO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by mkoabiola: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
On a mission to get a pretty wify for my grandfather in lag.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Olaone1: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nairaland girls may not like this: girls rarely say no when money is involved. In fact, in Nigeria, it's yes yes yes undecided undecided

Even as Wife No 10

They say it's nature undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by ask4double(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Someday you will get to their age, then you will understand. That if you don't wish to die prematurely though.
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by mamabear1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Chai! Money good O. They ignored the so-called handsome bobos.

The thing about women is that, they are not satisfied with the money they have on their own.

A rich woman will still want to marry a rich man. undecided

Beht why

Becoz ma money is ma money...buh his money is our money grin grin cheesy I knw don't hate me...jus how it is
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by alphawg(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Interesting post. Nothing new though.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by otiigba1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
angry angry angry eeeeew! this people are very very ugly old and rusty, including their so call pretty wives
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adconline(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
adorable29:

So am mixing things cos I said the old men are not angels themselves. Hmmmm.

People (including/especially men) do much worse for money. Show me the person wey no like money?

The women married them for money. The men married them for sex. Whatever the reason *sips Kermit's Lipton*............ my own be say " If you call the women "shameless" then don't forget to include the old men. Period!"
Stop playing victim! All those women married their husbands for love of money.. Men come to terms with that but women live in deceit...
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Olaone1: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
They go for money yet, they expect men to be faithful undecided

Ronnie Wood at 65 with 18-year old ekaterina

30 years old, Brazilian

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
oluboyo04: will marry Tinubu sorry monkey
you must be a p.d.p member...are you trying to say Tinubu looks like a monkey... Don't get caught by A.P.C boys o.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by piagetskinner(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2014
Who marries a billionaire out of love dis days ehn...it never had been about the love....

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
the moment u have MONEY....,WOMEN automatically become POINT & KILL....

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2014
aristos and oloshos turned husbands and wives.

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Pamcrest(f): 1:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Ewwwww....i can't imagine an old man putting his wrinkled paws on my younger smoother fresher body. And having to look up into that tired old face during intimacy is really doing d dirty. Totally unthinkable cry cry
The only love I see in these relationships is the love of his money.....that is what has kept d marriage going?...d enduring allure of crispy notes! God help these old men if d money ever dries up.....their "love sick" wives will vanish within d blink of an eye.
Btw how does this concern me?
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2014
I think this is kind of disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by slament: 2:58am On Sep 14, 2014
With the rate of Instragram Madness and the world of selfies..
This Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado to Just Take Selfie.
This Happened in Australia.....
What are your Thoughts

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQ-rhfrHg

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Teejayphillip(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2014
In marriages like these,infidelity is the core duty of both the 2couples... Pple out there might see them laughing,but that doesn't mean they are happy....

I can't imagine a man of 70yrs satisfyin a woman of 25-50yrs. Kojo,kamari rara....

Pple tend 2 use other pple's live as an example... How they do there own is diff,no amount of you copying them can make things work better 4 u...

Follow ur @ in whatsoever decision u r making for yourself and leave the rest in God's hand....
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Happywoman(f): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2014
quote author=tpia1]@ happywoman

Jesus has paid my own price though.[/quote]
@ Tpia
Amen to Jesus o!

The same way everyone has their own opinions and personal rule. Grownig up I had these same kind of options several some not this rich some even richer but , my own style and and preferencec didn't allow me succumb to d pressure .thank you Jesus for that.
There was one persistent one I had to ask him why must I eat rechauffe let me rock my youth with my peers well well first . Wen am don you can come then if there is still space.
The fine bobo dat looks broke tday will hammer 2moro so I I will choose Tyreese over Trump. Just a lil extra patience and u'll have it all fit body, youth ,money and everything . I deserve all that and more.
Thanks to Jesus!
Its not pretence its preference + patience

Na una sabi sha me I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by MurphyInc(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Guys you need to quit hating this old rich men and please don't blame the beautiful women marrying them.reason is that these old and very rich men have great quality that every woman desire.

1. Wealth: These men are wealthy and own property around the world.they live like they own the whole world and if they want something,they go for it and they get it by all means.this is what every lady want.
2. Power: These old rich men are very powerful.they are friends with the kings, politicians and people in power.with their money every power is within their reach.
3. Generous: These rich men are very generous cos they have more than enough to cater for the need of a whole state.they buy expensive gifts like cars, houses, landed property etc for their inlaws.who wouldn't handed their daughter to them to marry.
4. Caring: Believe it or not, they know how to take good care of their woman.they will stop at nothing to proper care of their beauties.
5. Exposure: These old men are very current and exposed.they know the best hotel,best resturant in europe, best fashion place in the world,they know how to have fun.
6. Wisdom: They are full of wisdom.they are enlightened and because of their experience and money, they know how to tackle issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2014
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided
I can't ever fathom that.The Madubokus seem to be in love.The soloyes quarrel a lot it seems.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Women get liver die!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lusciouslex: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
tpia1:

see gobe.

obviously, you never read the lion and the jewel.

shocked
Go to HELL with the cock and bull story, all I give a Zap!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lusciouslex: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
bukatyne:

This poster don vex grin
My dear, I've seen a lot. It hurts me whenever I see what was kept for young men being consumed by their senior colleagues all because of greed.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
lusciouslex: My dear, I've seen a lot. It hurts me whenever I see what was kept for young men being consumed by their senior colleagues all because of greed.

Lol!

But sincerely, most of these ladies are not decent so what really are the young men crying about?

It takes a kind of greed to do this and decent girls do not have it.

See these ones as 'eran agba' (Meat/feast of elders)
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happywoman: quote author=tpia1]@ happywoman

Jesus has paid my own price though.
@ Tpia
Amen to Jesus o!

The same way everyone has their own opinions and personal rule. Grownig up I had these same kind of options several some not this rich some even richer but , my own style and and preferencec didn't allow me succumb to d pressure .thank you Jesus for that.
There was one persistent one I had to ask him why must I eat rechauffe let me rock my youth with my peers well well first . Wen am don you can come then if there is still space.
The fine bobo dat looks broke tday will hammer 2moro so I I will choose Tyreese over Trump. Just a lil extra patience and u'll have it all fit body, youth ,money and everything . I deserve all that and more.
Thanks to Jesus!
Its not pretence its preference + patience

Na una sabi sha me I don talk my own.

@ bolded: on point!

I mean if it money they want, are there no rich men who are young? undecided
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
ladygogo: Most are runs girls turned wives. undecided

Nike Osinowo and her husband are divorced and left the man high and dry.

Heard Okoya and Shade have the dreaded disease.

Ene maya lawani and John Obayuwana never got married.His daughter, Jennifer, is still hoping her Dad reconciles with her Mum.

*sips tea*

Exactly what I was telling luciouslex
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lovelyronke20(f): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
So this ladies parents are okay with this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.