Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. (2757 Views)

Black Scorpion Adekunle’s Regrets, Bosom Friend, Don Aki Recalls - 20/9/2014 / Breaking News..general Election Postponed / Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by bacca2: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
yemaldo:
At least he won d war, ojukwu died without achieving any of his
goals, he lost d war and ran away, he contested for president and
he failed woefully (even d igbos did not vote for him)
The old bearded coward Ojukokoro(of cursed memory) contested for and LOST the Senate. He was a real coward that was defeated by a Yorubaman in 2003 and Hausa man in 2007 in his own backyard

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Shatapp you mofos
he was used and dump by the fuedal north to cage Nigeria.
Those were victims of the feudal north are.

Adaka Boro wanted Niger Delta Republic but was brainwashed to fight against Biafra, he was killed in warfront.

Awolowo was used to cause food shortage in Biafra, he was indicted by the fuedal North for treasonable offences, he committed suicide instead of facing another lengthy jailterm or fired by awusas.

Yakubu gowon was in OAU meeting before he could come back he was overthrown.

Murtala Muhammed that caRried out Asaba massacre was assasinated too.

Adekunle Benjamin the letterwriting was used during the biafran war but was left to died even without any health assistance by his local government abi kindreds.

Saro Wiwa was used to cause division among Eastern Region, he was hanged (sokoto was closer than Enugu was his popular statement) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ojukwu that fought the war was buried like a true hero with the president paying his loyalty, respect.

Achebe was buried as well like a hero with the president gracing the occasion.

When an Awolowo was thrown in the evil forest did any president grace it.

No mods should ban me oooooooooo, because you all are seeing what is going on in the thread grin grin grin grin grin
Chech all the Northerners that didnt fight the war are living large, IBB, Abdusallam, and some other Notherners.

ochon: As an Igbo guy, it's hard to say R.I.P to this man that played a great part in the defeat of my tribe, but all the same, I don't dwell on the past, I've to move on. R.I.P Black Scorpion. May God grant your family the fortitude to bear this loss. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
yemaldo:

Are you kidding me.... Ojukwu and him who eventually achieve something.... Ojukwu lost the war but died a Big Boy while Adekunle died begging for APC free wrapped FUFU grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Femolacaster(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eerin wo, ajanaku sun bi oke...... Adekunle ekun oko ojukwu, odigba. RIP
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: At least he taught Coward General Ojukokoro(of cursed memory) a bitter lesson of his life that made the bearded coward to ruuuuuuun to far away Abidjan

Ojukwu ran to fight another day....But this dude fought and died pitifully

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by ochon: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
BuddahMonk: Shatapp you mofos
he was used and dump by the fuedal north to cage Nigeria.
Those were victims of the feudal north are.

Adaka Boro wanted Niger Delta Republic but was brainwashed to fight against Biafra, he was killed in warfront.

Awolowo was used to cause food shortage in Biafra, he was indicted by the fuedal North for treasonable offences, he committed suicide instead of facing another lengthy jailterm or fired by awusas.

Yakubu gowon was in OAU meeting before he could come back he was overthrown.

Murtala Muhammed that caRried out Asaba massacre was assasinated too.

Adekunle Benjamin the letterwriting was used during the biafran war but was left to died even without any health assistance by his local government abi kindreds.

Saro Wiwa was used to cause division among Eastern Region, he was hanged (sokoto was closer than Enugu was his popular statement) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ojukwu that fought the war was buried like a true hero with the president paying his loyalty, respect.

Achebe was buried as well like a hero with the president gracing the occasion.

When an Awolowo was thrown in the evil forest did any president grace it.

No mods should ban me oooooooooo, because you all are seeing what is going on in the thread grin grin grin grin grin
Chech all the Northerners that didnt fight the war are living large, IBB, Abdusallam, and some other Notherners.

Take it easy with your "shattap you mofos." We ain't fighting. I'm not disputing your claims, I'm just saying I find it hard to say R.I.P to the man that played a part in the slaying of my Igbo brothers, but in all, I wish him the best. What's bygone, is bygone. I can't dwell in the past, so R.I.P to him.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
The same way Awolowuruwuru was defeated twice in the presidential race only yo come back and started destroying properties in the name of fighting Akintola

Awolowuruwuru was defeated again he went to court and was turned down.

Awolowuruwuru was jailed by his Yoruba brothers.

Tell me how Aworowuruwuru won the president of Nigeria despite contesting more than Buhari and Atiku records combine.

Awolowuruwuru the best president Nigeria never had-Ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE DREAMING PRESIDENT

bacca2: The old bearded coward Ojukokoro(of cursed memory) contested for and LOST the Senate. He was a real coward that was defeated by a Yorubaman in 2003 and Hausa man in 2007 in his own backyard

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well I will let the past be past....
RIP Major Adekunle, may God forgive you all your sins and atrocities.... Nobody is immortal, we only live by the grace of God...Adieu ( ka chineke mezie Okwu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
The coward is dead.

Even termites will refuse to eat his remains.

The ground he is buried on will be cursed forever.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
He was not instrumental, Nigeria a country build on deciet, the war was fought by British, Russia and Arab Mecenaries, Odekunle is jusy enjoying the media hype of his people.

He died a pauper, during the war he was writing letters to Gowon while Gowon will write to the RAF in Britain before an order will be carried out.

If Nigeria won Biafra let the win Boko Haram too without inviting Navy SEAL and Isreali Intellgent grin grin grin grin ...Biafra happened when the whole world was blind, lets the Nigeria Army and their strong military capabilities, they are running away from Boko Haram grin grin grin

Odekunle wasnt a fierce or sophisticated soldier, he was a Nigeria military product, 98% hype, 2% value

ochon: Take it easy with your "shattap you mofos." We ain't fighting. I'm not disputing your claims, I'm just saying I find it hard to say R.I.P to the man that played a part in the slaying of my Igbo brothers, but in all, I wish him the best. What's bygone, is bygone. I can't dwell in the past, so R.I.P to him.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Wily2wily: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa, the frustrated poor Kackroah is Dead,
Thank God he Died a poor smelly Man

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by BOAR: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
...and the bitterness rages on!

RIP General.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
RIP to a great soldier and a Nigerian hero!
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Which soul, you dey mad?

He had no soul, he used it to borrow fufu and ewa oloyin at iya sikira joint.

Who will pay all the debts he accumulated because Nigeria will not do that,

odekunle the letterwriting general

MayorofLagos: May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wily2wily: haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa, the frustrated poor Kackroah is Dead,
Thank God he Died a poor smelly Man

When will you stop crying though? It's been 50 years and the wailing goes on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by AlabaBoss: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
RIP to one of the finest Soldiers that Africa has ever produced.

Not everybody agreed with methods but no one can ever deny or doubt his competence and his love for his Nation.

You will be missed GREAT SOLDIER!! cry

Anambra Adigo Mma cool
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by asadike(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
yemaldo:
Ngwa,compare dat achievement to his woes. I pray u wil nt end up dat way nd i wil nt end up dat way.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by EMMABC1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I heard one big Biafran scorpion from no where stung him to death and b4 his painful death, he was crying 4 forgiveness from d people he massacred.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by revolt(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
He who's not worthy to be named has died!! So many ppl outlived him even some dtsrved kids, who are prbly better fed than he. But he must hve been a good soldier or was he like HANNIBAL...the hype master.
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by nwafuluozoh: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Well you shoot anything walking and not walking include women and children... and look like this after so much spoil of war then I rest my case.
This is the picture of Adekunle last seen in public
I don laff belle tear oooooooooo.
This ur pic and comment wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by tonychristopher: 1:25am On Sep 14, 2014
He Led A Frustrating Life.His Yoruba Brothers Watched Him Die Like That's See How They Will Bury His.If Business Will Come To A Halt In Lagos.Lets See If Countries And Presidents Will Pay Him Last Respect. I Am Watching

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by tonychristopher: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
I don laff belle tear oooooooooo.
This ur pic and comment wicked.

He Was Frustrated...He Fought For Nigeria.This Was How Nigeria Treated Him.Like Awolowo That Killed Himself Out Of Frustration

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by tonychristopher: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Aigbofa:

When will you stop crying though? It's been 50 years and the wailing goes on.

He Isn't Crying We Are Comparing Notes Between Igbos And Yorubas That Didn't FoughtA True War But Were Used As A Prawn

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by tonychristopher: 1:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Priceworth: RIP to a great soldier and a Nigerian hero!

I Pay You Age Like Him And Die Like Him. His Your RuleModel
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by tonychristopher: 2:01am On Sep 14, 2014
nanospy007: RIP, Great War Hero! You were excellent!

Any unwholesome treatment you might have experienced in Nigeria is not because you've done your work excellently better than your opponents but the same curse of bad leadership that continues under this fuckta.rd government of GEJ. All Nigerians are having it tough except the thieving bastards in power. RIP Great Man!

Yorubas And High Dependency On Government.He Was Frosted And He Just KapUT Lol

Why Don't Your Kinsmen Help Him Out,Of His PEnury...

He Didn't Make Headline

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by meforyou1(m): 2:12am On Sep 14, 2014
I have no animosity against the black scorpion. For me he did what he had to do.a
But I know that the great state of biafra shall rise again
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by kingmekus(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
superstar1: RIP gallant soldier, always shooting anything walking and not walking.

He outlived the mini skirt wearing coward warlord and the bed ridden shameless rebel's minister of misinformation & propaganda.

May your soul rest in perfect peace black scorpion, the protector of the Nigerian Realm, the destroyer of ''come-fraud'', the liberator of the oil land from the shackles and manacles of the flat.heads, the ojuju of the inhabitants of red mud, the Achilles heel of the bearded mini skirt wearing warlord and the arrowhead that put an end to the stup1d war started by descendants of Cain.
with this hatred in ur heart...u are the next to die!!!
Re: Breaking News: General Adekunle 'black Scorpion' Is Dead. by superstar1(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2014
kingmekus: with this hatred in ur heart...u are the next to die!!!

you and your family shall not see the end of this year. oloriburuku somebody, were nobody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies / Pix Of Abuja-kaduna Train Station Under Construction / Video Of Chadian Army Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.