Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] (5419 Views)

All PDP Candidates Disqualified In Benue LG Election / Breaking News: General Election Shifted To March 28 And April 11 / Breaking News..general Election Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by obinnaifeoma: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2015
The Nigerian army has stated clearly that it is not in possession of General Buhari's original certificate.

According to the army,it does not have in her possession the original certificates of serving or retired officers or soldiers.It is only the photocopies of credentials of officers and soldiers that can be found in the personal files of army at the
army secretary’s office.Original
certificates are only required at the time of entry into the force either through the cadet or
recruit as proof that the photocopy presented are
correct.The army went ahead to say that any claim of the force being with the original certificate is totally false.

As a result of this,rumours have it that PDP has connived with INEC to disqualify General Buhari anytime from now due to his inability to present copies of his original certificate.

Does it not sound funny to you?A top military personal of General Buhari's repute finding it difficult to present original copies of his credentials.

Source: http:///4ti

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by agarawu23(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
All trashes, I don't knw wat nigeria as turn into in the hand of GEJ sad

This same man contested in the last elections or did he use ur certificate or mine??

Gej is going and dats my first prayer anytime I woke up.

43 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2015
No wonder Buhari and Arewa elites never encouraged education in the North

After all they got to the highest pinnacle with out education

30 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by austinvsb1(m): 6:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Keep dreaming.. Nigerian minds r made up.. GMB or nothing.. Another 4years of this cluelessness and Nigeria may never recover from the set-backs.

Change!

27 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Andy41275: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2015
He can go back to the schools he attended and get another certificates. Pls he should not be disqualified for the sake of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by lekkie073(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2015
agarawu23:

anytime u woke up? cool cool
U might not be waking up soon u know

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by lorddannie: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
The old dictator and coupist should disqualified and charged with perjury, if he fails to do the needful.

The northerners have fooled Nigerians for a long time now.

I hope this is not true, else, thunder wey go fire somebody is has finished press up grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by SweetJoystick(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Yawns

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by tit(f): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Andy41275:
He can go back to the schools he attended and get another certificates. Pls he should not be disqualified for the sake of peace.

tell him to hurry up.
Barewa college is not too far.
Infact, he passes the school anytime he is travelling from Kaduna to Katsina.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Okaka27(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2015
lekkie073:
anytime u woke up? cool cool
U might not be waking up soon u know
goat

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Okaka27(m): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
No wonder Buhari and Arewa elites never encouraged education in the North

After all they got to the highest pinnacle with out education
U sabi book pass Buhari??
He b dis one abeg

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by banbuky: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2015
I dey look !!!
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2015
PEEEDEEEPEEE!!

Power!!!

POWER!! to the...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by heed101(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2015
agarawu23:
All trashes, I don't knw wat nigeria as turn into in the hand of GEJ sad

This same man contested in the last elections or did he use ur certificate or mine??

like u r here with me. For those shouting Gej till your entire family become needy, continue

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Certificate or No Certificate o! GEJ Must Go!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by walexGodson(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Op u can lie oooo,,,if u greet person good morning mk person go check outside first b4 them go answer u oo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2015
If he's found guilty,he should be disqualified..

How can someone without a certificate be ruling me a graduate. that's absurd.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by saintnegroid(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2015
why cant people just make a comment without mentioning jonathan? nawa o so jonathan has now turn to inec chairman

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by reaky(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari government did not favour me

GEJ government did not favour me

But I want GEJ government

Everybody is corrupt
I prefer d devil I know to d angel I don't know

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Goddygee(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2015
k , good, GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Goddygee(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2015
@ricky, go hug transformer na, idiot xo na GMB govt go favour u?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by LRNZH(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
The Nigerian army has stated clearly that she is not in possession of General Buhari's original certificate.
According to the army,she does not have in her possession the original certificates of serving or retired officers or soldiers.

This your mama Army. She no try o...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by lorddannie: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2015
lorddannie:
The old dictator and coupist should disqualified and charged with perjury, if he fails to do the needful.

The northerners have fooled Nigerians for a long time now.

I hope this is not true, else, thunder wey go fire somebody is has finished press up grin cheesy

how did he become a cadet and an officer without certificates.

This isn't the first time northerners will manipulate their own top positions in this country, while others with better qualification scramble at the base

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by makzeze: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
The Nigerian army has stated clearly that she is not in possession of General Buhari's original certificate.

According to the army,she does not have in her possession the original certificates of serving or retired officers or soldiers.It is only the photocopies of credentials of officers and soldiers that can be found in the personal files of army at the
certificates are only required at the time of entry into the force either through the cadet or
correct.The army went ahead to say that any claim of the force being with the original certificate is totally false.

As a result of this,rumours have it that PDP has connived with INEC to disqualify General Buhari anytime from now due to his inability to present copies of his original certificate.

Does it not sound funny to you?A top military personal of General Buhari's repute finding it difficult to present original copies of his credentials.

Op, pls go back to school. Say 'it is not' not 'she is not'
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by chernest2002: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Let the rule of law prevail.if he fails to present his certificate,what does the law said,let the inec do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Smily202(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by CrazyScientist: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
Op, pls go back to school. Say 'it is not' not 'she is not'

Sir, the OP is correct, we use he and she when talking about National Organisations and Countries.
We can call Nigeria 'he' (fatherland) but Ghana is a she. Thank you

cc: LRNZH

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by obinnaifeoma: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Sir, the OP is correct, we use he and she when talking about National Organisations and Countries.

.Teach him.That is why nairaland is important.A place to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by LRNZH(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2015
LRNZH:

This your mama Army. She no try o...

CrazyScientist:

Loool. OP used she. I used she. What is wrong kwa?
I thought this is the Jokes section.

Or were you seeking my approval?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by richybanky(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2015
[s]
obinnaifeoma:
The Nigerian army has stated clearly that it is not in possession of General Buhari's original certificate.

According to the army,it does not have in her possession the original certificates of serving or retired officers or soldiers.It is only the photocopies of credentials of officers and soldiers that can be found in the personal files of army at the

[/s]

www.punchng.com/news/buharis-certificates-with-us-says-army/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by stinggy(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Joke of the year

Even Mr Ibu nor funny reach them
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Human are crazy, don't vote for religion or ethnicity. vote for credibility, we all know d truth buh lack transparency left behaving like muddy water. Y didn't they bring out issues of same during last election? the so called north leaders developed the south region... built federal roads...constructed infrastructures.... God have mercy on Nigeria..... the issue here is what has Jonathan really done? the 100naira notes he printed were foolish act WHR our civil workers can't get their salaries for over 6months..Just think and b wise..... A word is enough for d wise...... the truth shall come to lyt..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.