Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (5474 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ! by Brite02(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
too tall, too beautiful, too intelligent, too hardworking, too ladylike e.t.c, personally i see nothing wrong with that. I'd be very okay knowing full well that i wont be going at arms length trying to mould this person to fit in to my desired taste.....seriously i hate to dey repeat repeat talk.
Re: ! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by 100Cents: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
What are you bringing to the table?

2 Businesses, a small house and 2 cars..

And you ?

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

Why are your posts always bout guys?undecided
angry
Re: ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
Well you can only speak to yourself, different strokes for different folkes. Some men's defination of neat women requires constantly sweeping and mopping while others don't.

My problem lies with The guys especially those who feels intimidated by a lady's success or physical Qualities.

again, its called BALANCE...i tried to educate you on the issue but you seem to not understand the matter.

let me try again: many men love big tittays, but the majority of these men would be turned off by the following woman (extreme). so you see what i mean by BALANCE?! there needs to be a balance.

1 Like

Re: ! by MabraO: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Nigga, you need going back to your english class I swear. angry

I can't comprehend what you wrote here and trash you've been writing on this forum.

Am uneducated u know unlike u
I don't even give a damned about wot u think or ur opinion
Keep ur thoughts to urself next time and let those that understands me do the talking
Re: ! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Am uneducated u know unlike u
I don't even give a damned about wot u think or ur opinion
Keep ur thoughts to urself next time and let those that understands me do the talking

At underlined, okay I am sorry.
Re: ! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
A guy once told me my looks were intimidating.

He was a cool guy. But that ruined my interest..
Re: ! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
BeeBeeOoh: #Search mood activated# raising chairs, rugs, carpets, scattering clothes well arraged searching, opening pots, omg! this must b reasonless, tearing w*men's b*a searching, stil can't can't find reasons. Abeg i stil dey search 4 reasons, no vex o i dey come..

I stil dey come

abeg oga Op, Reason no dey town hin travel
Looool, guy u no well @allll grin grin
Re: ! by 100Cents: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
Not enough, put in more effort

You are really not romantic and Nairaland guys won't allow you to toast them.

Enjoy your so spinsterhood..
Re: ! by Clinton594(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle: When a guy says a girl is too beautiful, or too intelligent, too tall, too rich, too calm, or too responsible for him then I begin to wonder what an average nigerian guy really want in a girl.
Are these qualities not something guys should be proud of in a lady?
The number of guys with low self esteem is on the increase and we need to do something faster before one day the guys will start giving lame excuses like she is too "ladylike" for him to date.
What could be the reason for the excuses like the ones listed above that nowadays guys use apart from low self esteem?

I didn't know you'll come back and do this ... After commenting on my thread.
You think its low self esteem huh !! What would you call the fact that after you made a post about a guy publicly humiliating you here on nairaland ... You just changed your profile pix .
Re: ! by GANDALF1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
100Cents:

You are really not romantic and Nairaland guys won't allow you to toast them.

Enjoy your so spinsterhood..

You see my point? You have not even shot twice o. Y not save your bullet and lick your wounds in peace? ..

undecided
Re: ! by 100Cents: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

You see my point? You have not even shot twice o. Y not save your bullet and lick your wounds in peace? ..

undecided

Oo

Re: ! by Clinton594(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Its fear of rejection and uncertainty.... She either rejects or accepts him but when he knows that the odds are against him, its better he keeps off than for him to lose the little respect he has because some of these so called beautiful girls get bad mouth

Exactly
Re: ! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's true bt wht's the way forward
Re: ! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
/

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
/
Re: ! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
/
Re: ! by swtdrms(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
@op, i think it'l be outta place to conclude dat guyz hv low self esteem, the guy u thot hv a low self esteem might be hvin a diff. reason for not wooing u even if he's interested, dat has nothin to do wt hvin low esteem, hvin said that, its normal in life to meet people of diff. xteristics, while som wl b self confident and brave, others wil b incompetent nd coward, so its wrong to always generalise...probably the ones u'v bn meeting hv fallen into that category, i can remember while i was serving, a babe wt a handful of achievements wooed m wch i rejected, in her mind she cld thnk i hv low self esteem, but wtin m, i hv sth serios occupying mind. Neva u conclude, we re not!

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
a guy who complains about these things is only intimidated.

once u've found someone who has their shitt together & u've got urs too, the last thing u'll do is complain.
but if u don't match up to her level, of course u'll find petty things to complain about, like the ones in the op.
Re: ! by Clinton594(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
The thread wasn't inspired by your question on your thread Honestly, so take a chill pill bro grin

Another guy was asking for help on how to approach a babe because she had a car and he doesn't but the babe gave a green light. He is still confused whether to go or not.
So you see majority of guys don't really know what they want in a lady

You make me laugh big time .... Did you even read that at all.
The point is, she's way too beautiful for my
liking. In an Engrg faculty where guys are upto
98% of d populaxn you can imagine the
competition therein.
I did it before and ended up with injuries and
humiliations. Can't do that again plus I need to
stay focused.

Did you see my reasons ... I'm not asking for a way to make an approach I'm simply asking for a way to get out without hurting either of us . So babe don't get me wrong. I can approach any woman of my choice and get out anytime I want buh if I don't want to hurt you ? I'd better do that maturely .
Re: ! by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
I have neva felt beneath a pretty lady b4 and I will neva.... Me sef na very make sense guy ooooo... Though moni fit no dey my pocket oooo and I no get private jet but the rate at which pretty ladies dey pursue me sef dey be lik say na juju I dey use... My babe is a very pretty lady yet she tells me she jst afraid of the way ladies are clustered around me

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
low self esteem sucks!
Re: ! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
The thread wasn't inspired by your question on your thread Honestly, so take a chill pill bro grin
Another guy was asking for help on how to approach a babe because she had a car and he doesn't but the babe gave a green light. He is still confused whether to go or not.
So you see majority of guys don't really know what they want in a lady

You definitely lack comprehension, class and you come across as self absorbed.. Jeez...

Read What MrBrownJay said and learn from him.....

A guy with a plan and vision need a lady who can fit and connect with him fundamentally to create a Balance.

I could marry that lady without ever touching her dime even if she owns the world. Once I make up my mind, nothing will stop me with God as my guide.

Peace of mind comes first to me. I detest drama especially from those with ego's to massage 99% of the time.

You have a lot to learn cheesy

1 Like

Re: ! by Olusanya333(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy: A guy once told me my looks were intimidating.

He was a cool guy. But that ruined my interest..
And the guy is kinda ryte.
Re: ! by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello?
Some married omotola and the likes.

Someone married me too. What's intimidating about my looks (eyes specifically.that's the usual complaint/compliment feature) that will cut a full grown man's liver?

Oh puleeze. .
Olusanya333: And the guy is kinda ryte.

2 Likes

Re: ! by Olusanya333(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
cococandy: Hello?
Some married omotola and the likes.

Someone married me too. What's intimidating about my looks (eyes specifically.that's the usual complaint/compliment feature) that will cut a full grown man's liver?

Oh puleeze. .
You are married?
Re: ! by calobinna(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2014
guys do talk like dat wen dey get to meet an almost perfect lady....what guys are afraid of is the inability to discover a pint of weakness in a lady!
for those who love weed.
follow this link www.nairaland.com/1889887/thread-those-love-weed#26227477
Re: ! by nbright: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
I saw a thread yesterday where the guy stated that he couldn't date a girl because she was too beautiful, may be intelligent too. How can this be a reason to keep a babe at arms length?
Other guys will be coming for her, we all know girls love money, some more than necessary... So when a guy with lots of cash spoil her, don't you think she will leave her current guy for the money bag?... Ask the ladies what characteristics they want/look out for in a guy they will love to date and I bet you money will be there. Talking about the height aspect, here on NL, many girls vowed never to date a guy that they are taller than, now if a short guy read/sees it do you think he will ever want to approach a lady that's taller than him?. (The ladies only go out with shorter guys when he's RICH). So it's mostly not about "low self esteem" but it's just the guys trying to avoid unnecessary let downs and heartbreaks.

1 Like

Re: ! by nbright: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin he should have tried a lil bit...
All beautiful girls aint after money please
You sure?...
Re: ! by EmmyDe25(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
I saw a thread yesterday where the guy stated that he couldn't date a girl because she was too beautiful, may be intelligent too. How can this be a reason to keep a babe at arms length?
Well, too beautiful might mean, she would be exposed to an array of guys, which most dudes arent always cool with. As much as we want the De la Creme and the Scarlet Johannson of this world. no guy wants a lady that guys hover round. For the intelligent part, still on the look out for that babe, this is something i have a huge soft spot for, and i place that above every other quality in a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. / Grey Areas On SEX: MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.