Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) (2628 Views)

4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Missing 3-year Old Child / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) by Leilah(f): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ohh I have a very big problem with this too. I have a three year old daughter she is always doing this, she also screams anytime I take her to town she is very greedy and people stop me on the street and ask me why my child screams like this. I just ignore them in embarassment.  sad

Also she ALWAYS wants to watch the TV all to herself and when I don't allow it she will scream for hours and hours so loud she never gives in. She also punches me and shouts at me. She even calls me 'fat belly' to annoy me. She also like to wipe her nose in my clothes to annoy me also. She is a little bully. No matter what I do, even when I beat her hard, she laughs at me.

The way I disipline her is take her clothes off and threaten her that I will give her a bath and throw lots of water at her. Then she stops right away.
Re: How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) by bigfather(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
If you are complaining about your boys,then you need to see my girl ! She is just 2yrs but she is like pepper to the eye shocked. A one man army,chase her away from somewhere,the next seconds she is back to that same spot. She is really a TOMBOY ! grin
Re: How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) by BabyJinx: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2008
Awwww! Too cute!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Children Be Mentored By Absentee Dads? / Can Long-distance Marriage Work Out Between Newlyweds? / Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.