Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,422 members, 7,826,633 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! (2264 Views)

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid / How Do I Stop Loving Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

Been in his shoes before.
but brother how do I face her crying,calling me a weak man cuz that's what she does whenever I ask her to move on with the man.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: but brother how do I face her crying,calling me a weak man cuz that's what she does whenever I ask her to move on with the man.

Just remember the biblical phrase...

"And this too will pass"
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

So you read that text smiley

You don old o

cheesy cheesy..abi na...make I pity d guy...u think say e easy to type all dis epistle ni?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
op, move on. there're plenty of women out there. why waste time on someone who is chasing after another man?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
jideomowunmi:

cheesy cheesy..abi na...make I pity d guy...u think say e easy to type all dis epistle ni?

E no easy my sister. Shalom
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Glitering01(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
I tink u shuld jst let hr go b4 it tinz turn out to b worst dat u wunt b able to handle it again
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
aflyingbird: op, move on. there're plenty of women out there. why waste time on someone who is chasing after another man?
my present situation and her family made her chase after another man.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: my present situation and her family made her chase after another man.

i read your epistle.

her family did influence her into going out with the other man, but at the end of the day she's an adult and made her own choice herself. no one forced her. don't blame urself cuz u don't hv money. it's not ur duty to provide for her. u wud've given her money if u had, but u didn't. she chose to go with another man, not ur fault. but whateva, blame urself all u want, dat's ur problem.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by djeezy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: thank u very much djeezy but what if the man ends up playing her? I really care about this girl even if she is not mine anymore for now,I strongly believe I will make cash,I have a business I run while in sch but having ish with it now which caused me not to be able to cater for her basic needs presently. All the same she now appears as a drawback and the same time a challenge to my manliness,whenever I tell her to go and marry the potbellied man she screams in tears that I am a weak man,my brother en,I am utterly confused and indecisive as we speak.
I feel her plight. She's been forced into the marriage. If it were in those days you would've absconded with her. Well my advice to you is to talk to her parents and convince them that you can take care of her. You two should show them how much you're in love. She on the other hand should turn down the proposal and tell her parents that she cannot marry the man. A little resistance may work while you put your life together.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
nannyo: That's d problem wit most poor pple, a girl is managing u, yet u are tough. Abeg free her since u can't meet up in any way. Her parents are also poor. Abi u no get conscience? [sub][/sub][b][/b][b][/b]she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
So a relationship is now a ticket out of poverty?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Finestlex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: My girl friend and I have been dating for the past 2 years and we love each other very much that neither of us is replaceable,I am in my 6months IT now,will be graduating 2015 while she will be writing jamb 2015 too. Trouble started when are mum and elder sisters said I am a failure,that life with me will be hell of a life that she should shatter whatever thing she has to do with me cuz some made men are already coming to her for marriage but she doesn't want to marry till she earn her first degree and she doesn't love those people,that she can't do without me and if she doesn't end up her life with me then she will possibly not find a man to replace me in her heart,me in the other way too just can't give up despite all my close friends and loved ones telling me to quit the relationship that I have many responsibilities to take care of before putting a woman on my head,also her mum and elder sisters has already declared me a failure that what else do I want from her family before I know its a no go area. So after much pressure from her family we noticed we couldn't leave Each other,the more her mum pressure her the more she falls more in love with me,now I am an undergraduate with nothing doing for now and my parents are not rich to take full care of me and my siblings,we are all struggling to survive. My girl friends family are not rich too only one of her elder sis is married to rich man,so the elder sis is the bread winner of their family. Now my Girl friend told me one of her suitors is really disturbing her and she has finally agreed to be dating him in other to please her mum but begged me to endure that its for the main time,now looking at the present way things are for me I can't afford most of her basic needs and she presently needs cash for some vital things and exam registrations etc but I can't afford them,she then decided to go out with the very rich suitor for a while to get help from him within that period to solve her financial problems then break up with him to respect our relationship,now she is gradually getting angry at the actions of the rich dude meaning she is now have feelings for him,she promised she will never allow the man have sex with her,so sometimes if I call when she is with the man she won't pick up,I feel very bad about it but still hold my anger and endure the torture of being broke But she will still always tell me its for the main time that everything will be ok soon,that she is very optimistic about us and strongly believe we can make it against all odds. now brothers and sisters here in this forum jealousy and self hate for being broke is eating me up,I am still scared the rich dude doesn't end up taking her away then my heart will be broken and dreams for her shattered,pls what do I do about this unbelieveable night mare happening to me? should I end the relationship or should I keep enduring the torture for the main time as she said before things goes back to normal,remember I love her very much and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her when I make money,she has contributed a lot to my life financially,morally,intellectually etc,she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.
my brother, i really understand your pain.. you just gotta quit the relationship and focus on your studies.. graduate with good grades and get a job.. make money. you'll always find a better girl. do not toil with your futre because of a mere first love cos they always seem to be "lust at last" where is the man in you.. put yourself together. since your family is not all that financially stable, count your teeth with your tongue. you just have to make your family proud.. always look at the brighter side of everything. #word
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by junell(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
I would have helped you with an advice but ur lack of punctuation mark and single paragraph didn't let me.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Finestlex(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
seriously?
junell: I would have helped you with an advice but ur lack of punctuation mark and single paragraph didn't let me.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
junell: I would have helped you with an advice but ur lack of punctuation mark and single paragraph didn't let me.
I typed with my phone,I am not that bad in writing though.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
aflyingbird:

i read your epistle.

her family did influence her into going out with the other man, but at the end of the day she's an adult and made her own choice herself. no one forced her. don't blame urself cuz u don't hv money. it's not ur duty to provide for her. u wud've given her money if u had, but u didn't. she chose to go with another man, not ur fault. but whateva, blame urself all u want, dat's ur problem.

thank you very much I appreciate your concern.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by nannyo(f): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2014
spodathug: thank you brother,I really appreciate your concern.
guy am a babe
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
nannyo: guy am a babe
o baibe thank you very much,but sis en I won't tell her to leave but I will just sit and watch her make decisions herself while I struggle my way to success,so if she continues with the man I will end the relationship but if she keeps are promise as she proposed earlier then I will continue with her,God can surprisingly wipe away all troubles and sorrows,what do you think my dear?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by nannyo(f): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seconded. Be diplomatic.
spodathug: o baibe thank you very much,but sis en I won't tell her to leave but I will just sit and watch her make decisions herself while I struggle my way to success,so if she continues with the man I will end the relationship but if she keeps are promise as she proposed earlier then I will continue with her,God can surprisingly wipe away all troubles and sorrows,what do you think my dear?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
nannyo: Seconded. Be diplomatic.
aiit thanks baibe.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by junell(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
spodathug: I typed with my phone,I am not that bad in writing though.

It's okay. Next time try to give spaces when typing that way you will have efficiently passed your message across. kiss
spodathug: I typed with my phone,I am not that bad in writing though.

It's okay. Next time try to give spaces when typing that way you will have efficiently passed your message across.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Guys Don't Get The Most Beautiful But Get The Best Relationship / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl / The Fear Of Casting ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.