Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio (733 Views)

Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Uthman Dan Fodio Crossing The River Niger / Jonathan Goodluck: Vice President In Uthman Dan Fodio’s Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by tit(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulani herdsmen invade Zamfara villages •Rape 50 women, displace 2,000

|  12.Sep.2014 | A woman was reported to have died, while 50 were raped and about 2,000 others and children were displaced in multiple attacks by Fulani cattle rustlers in Gusau Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

Findings by the Nigerian Tribune gathered that the multiple attacks which started on Monday evening, lasted till Tuesday morning.

The affected villages were Fegin mahe, Fegin kanawa, Kundumai, Ingwai and Tsaunuku.

Other were Gangara,Wonaka, Kuka gandu, Kuliwa and Lahiya.

A survivor, Malama Aisha Ibrahim, from Fegin kanawa disclosed that she and other women ran to Gusau for safety, following the ransacking of their villages by the hoodlums.

According to her, one of the victims, a middle-aged woman, was raped by eight men and she later died.

She further revealed that over 50 women were raped in the attacks.

When the Nigerian Tribune visited one of the refugee camps at Damba on Wednesday, a source, who did not want his name in print, remarked that there were about 2,000 displaced women and children in the four refugee camps set up.

He gave the following statistics; that at Damba camp, there were 478 displaced persons, comprising 263 children and 215 women, while at K/koshi camp, there were 459 displaced persons, comprising 209 women and 250 children.

He added that at Mada camp, there were 600 displaced persons, comprising 300 women and 300 children, while at Yandoto camp, there were 380 displaced persons, comprising 230 children and 150 women.

As of the time of filing this report, relief materials and food items were yet to be distributed to them. However, the state Commissioner for Information, Alhaji Ibrahim Birnin Magaji, said a committee had been set up under the chairmanship of the speaker, to ascertain the level of the situation.

Also, the Police Public Relations Officer(PPRO), Lawal Abdullahi, confirmed the incident, but was quick to add that the security operatives were on top of it.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/15836-fulani-herdsmen-invade-zamfara-villages-rape-50-women-displace-2-000
Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by ramdris(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
May God restore peace to our father land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by tit(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
ramdris: Dis is a case of Gambari kill Fulani. E no concern me.

bigot!
these are your fellow nigerians who are suffering.
if cattle rearers are killing people in Ibadan, you would be wailing.
Please have empathy for your country women and men.
Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by maslong(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
na them-them wetin be my business pls next topic abeg
Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by ramdris(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
tit:

bigot!
these are your fellow nigerians who are suffering.
if cattle rearers are killing people in Ibadan, you would be wailing.
Please have empathy for your country women and men.
I agree with you sir. It was wrong of me to have said that. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by omololu2020(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
If dem lik mak dem kill everybody for d village,nah dem know...i dont fvckin giv a dam
Re: Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio by Younevajam: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nigerians!, e no dey ever concern them until the gbege reach their papa dormot. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' / Exclusive: Bola Tinubu Returns, Said He Was Never Ill / How Can I Retrieve My Account When I Cannot Remember The Email Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.