Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24945 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by labiowoday204(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Indomi
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rice in any form or format! Gbam
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by SaintMykel108: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wet weed.....
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by felifeli: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
mindworx:

cunn.ilingus = oropharyngeal cancer
I go chop that one too with am .
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by puscifer: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Perfecter4real: bros u talk to much..the post said if u could only eat on food for the rest of ur life which food would u go for?? Meaning ASSUMING u are to eat a food for d rest of ur life which food would it be...or do u hav comprehension challenges?.
clemz88: story! U were asked to mention one food n not to write a novel for us. That's how some people fail common english.later u will say teacher failed u.
I think someone should crawl back under the bridge where they came from.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Richiebronx: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Indomie and egg!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Tuwo chinkafa with vegetable.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by zemaye: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
It will be hot agonyi beans and agege bread and some side plaintain kiss
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by DaWorshiper(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2014
sexybwoy: na so people dey fail, dem ask simple question you dey write epistle mtcheew.
No mind the guy, he dey won form sabi sabi. Aldo na small pikin dey worry am
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tomiobj(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
I cant imagine a scenario or case where you will need to eat only one food for the rest of your life
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by daluu129(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Rice all the way for me.... grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by wuramini(f): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
grin[code][/code]RICE and eran ogunfe
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Kevsman(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2014
na Egusi soup and eba sure pass,

click like if u agree with me smiley smiley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by peren: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2014
pasta or potatoes irish(any format, boiled, baked, fried....)
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Fufu and bitterleaf soup cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Fabdedon(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
Its okay anyway. I enjoy coconut especially wen used to prepare coconut rice. Den love-vendor it with goat meat n fresh fish not forgetting d chopped tomatoes. Choii

Food sha.....
yo you studied food blending
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Fabdedon: yo you studied food blending
grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by machi25(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
mine is an igbo delicacy called ukwa
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tsquarelope(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
fabat: I don't discuss with deranged elements so kindly refrain from quoting me and wasting your own time. talk about the topic or get lost.
o ti binu oooo
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by boboLIL(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Giv me beans and plantain..... Ah wil nva disturb yhu abt food til rapture trumpet blows...
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
kolamilan: If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life and still be happy every time you eat it assuming that nutrition and everything related to it like weight loss or gain is not an issue. You can choose one single food, like oranges, or a meal, like porridge. Both examples would count as "one food". So what would it be?
I'm take cheese n'toast shimx mushmelo soup lasagna sauce peproni and 'hot dog with strawberry jam.. that my best meal..Bleep
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by chocobel(f): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boiled yams and fresh palmoil
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Dani4tech(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2014
aboyaji: thats the type the people of abia state, the eastern part of nigeria produce. After preparing it, you could eat away your sorrows. Its the best type of garri
Well explained....u be nwa afo? grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by justmag(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
HMMMM!!! My future wife! tongue tongue ........jk! It will prolly be Fruit Cake! smiley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by dabayomi(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Chicken sharwaama
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Wheellz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
NATIVE SOUP WIT ALL D GALLOPS , SINGI, OPORO (PRAWN), SNALE, GOAT MEAT ,LEVER (+ SEA FUDS FR BLOD ND MR NUTRIENTS)STUCK FISH, NGBE,PERIWINKLE, CATFISH, CROAKER, NGOLO (OYSTER), OFINGOR, SUNGU E.T.C.
AND POUNDED YAM AND HALF RIPE PLANTAIN.
WIT COLD MIXD FRUIT JUICE.

IF U R A NIGERIAN U WLD B FAMILIAR WIT SME NATIVE TERMS USED.

V GOT ALL IN ONE DISH.

WU BEATS DIS?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fightforchange1(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sardines
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fightforchange1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jamaican ackee
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by girlieTberry: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eba and okro soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by 3aces(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
dodo mehn.. very ripe 1ns.. #bliss
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by RAO1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
amala (dudu) with egusi-vegetable soup plus Titus fish
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by origami123: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pounded Yam and Egusi Soup with large meat - not those small chunks that are just garnish. When I was in Canada I was stumped. Luckily in the US I can order from www.NigerianFoods.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.